Ray Peat Status

OP
JohnHafterson

JohnHafterson

It was only a matter of time.

The mention of finishing off Iran during it's medical crisis was interesting around 25:30.

I suppose low oil prices for Iran/Venezuela could also be problematic for these regimes due to more pressure and pre-existing economic sanctions/woes.

Will be interesting to seen how and to what extent the current state of things will shift the international political/economic chess board(s).

I like John Barkhausen's interviews.

boris

Peats recent interviews are amazing.

By the way I was making a joke about the milk :lol: I think one will always see patterns where one looks for them.

LeeLemonoil

Hominy is unknown to me. I assume Peat recommends it in said interview? Can those who have listened to it shortly explain why? Thanks a lot!

boris

Hominy is unknown to me. I assume Peat recommends it in said interview? Can those who have listened to it shortly explain why? Thanks a lot!

It‘s corn cooked in a alkaline liquid, like water with limestone or wood ashes. The process is called nixtamalization. That pre-digests the starch and makes it safe to consume and activates niacin.

In the past people who heavily depended on corn would get pellagra over time if they ate it without nixtamalizing.

InChristAlone

haidut

Forum Supporter
he is saying that a woman who died had DNA in her brain of her previous husbands. When we cough, we not only cough germs, we cough our DNA, which is incorporated into the other person's body. And DNA from plants or beef for instance can be incorporated in our cells including our GERM cells :eek:

Here is some more info on the subject. The "incel" community was raving about it a few years ago but I forget what their point was. Telegony was apparently an idea that started with Aristotle and was accepted as true up until early 20th century when genetic "purism" poisoned the scientific well.
Microchimerism - Wikipedia
Telegony (pregnancy) - Wikipedia

@tankasnowgod

EIRE24

Sorry if this is a dumb question, does he live in Mexico now? Last time I remember seeing someone said he was living in Oregon?

michael94

Here is some more info on the subject. The "incel" community was raving about it a few years ago but I forget what their point was. Telegony was apparently an idea that started with Aristotle and was accepted as true up until early 20th century when genetic "purism" poisoned the scientific well.
Microchimerism - Wikipedia
Telegony (pregnancy) - Wikipedia

@tankasnowgod

Isn't the sort of microchimerism we can observe from fetus to Mother? That's a long stretch to then say that your moms high school fling contributed genes to the fetus. Also I think the sex has to result in children or at least a pregnancy for "telegony" to be a thing.

If someone can post proof in humans of this happening please do.

Last edited:

schultz

"I haven't eaten starch in about 40 years" lol

Lol, I dont understand how that is possible.

I think he still eats nixtamalized corn. But still, no rice, bread or potatoes for 40 years? That's tough.

The "incel" community was raving about it a few years ago but I forget what their point was.

Lol

Sorry if this is a dumb question, does he live in Mexico now? Last time I remember seeing someone said he was living in Oregon?

He mentioned he has not been to Mexico in a couple years.