Ray Peat Status

JohnHafterson

Is there a team working on moving Peat to a remote and secure location?

Seems like the Deep State may use this as an opportunity to take him out.

InChristAlone

He didn't seem worried today live on one radio network.

he is saying that a woman who died had DNA in her brain of her previous husbands. When we cough, we not only cough germs, we cough our DNA, which is incorporated into the other person's body. And DNA from plants or beef for instance can be incorporated in our cells including our GERM cells :eek:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

LuMonty

I assume if Ray is worried, which by his vitamin D comments it sounds like he isn't (rightfully so) I assume he's either working in his garden or painting naked women like usual.

All kidding aside, I'm working under the assumption that if particular powers wanted him dead, that would already be the case.

Beastmode

I just got back from the store with a can. :ss2

He mentioned the dried one is probably safer b/c of the (sulfur?) in the canned ones.

I'm going to get some of the dried ones and mix it with lime powder like he mentioned to cook. :)

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
He mentioned the dried one is probably safer b/c of the (sulfur?) in the canned ones.
Yeh I just wanted to get it to see if I like it. The one I got did not list sulfur and said only minimal ingredients were used. If I like it then will hunt down some dry hominy.

I'm going to get some of the dried ones and mix it with lime powder like he mentioned to cook. :)
Doin' it Ray Peat style.

:rightagain

lampofred

I doubt Dr. Peat is the type to go out of his way and move to a remote location even if he did feel his life was in threat.

lampofred

But I strongly hope this question is purely hypothetical and not prompted by any specific evidence that he might be in danger.

If there was something specific to prompt this, maybe Danny Roddy would be someone to contact. Not sure if people on here are really that close to Peat but I'm not one of the oldest registered members so not fully sure.

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals