Ray Peat-specific search engine

Dan W

I got tired of using Google tricks to search for Ray Peat topics, so I made a handy page:
http://www.toxinless.com/peat/search

It uses Google Custom Search, which made me really want to call it "Poogle". But also didn't want to get sued, so just call it Poogle in your head :D

Anyway, I'm looking for suggestions, bugs, etc., so let me know what you think!

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Very freaking cool!!!!!!! :rockout

Pinned.

4peatssake

Dan Wich said:
I got tired of using Google tricks to search for Ray Peat topics, so I made a handy page:

It uses Google Custom Search, which made me really want to call it "Poogle". But also didn't want to get sued, so just call it Poogle in your head :D

You the Man, Dan!

:woo

Dutchie

I saw the site,when i clicked your name at 180degrees. Very nice work, i take you're a webdevelloper or something similar?or a really good hobbyist;)

Attachments

• PureBulk DHEA C04-140205(M).pdf
    26.8 KB · Views: 22
  • PureBulk DHEA FT-DH20140202.pdf
    56 KB · Views: 35
  • PureBulk Glycine 2014.01.13 (Japan).pdf
    57.6 KB · Views: 22
  • PureBulk Glycine 2014.02.21 (Japan).pdf
    54.7 KB · Views: 48
  • PureBulk L-Theanine 20140319.pdf
    25.3 KB · Views: 41
OP
Dan W

Dan W

Here's my round 2 of thanking people for the thanks :)

And yes, Dutchie, I'm a programmer, trying to apply some of my skills to my growing interest in health/Peat.

Dutchie

Dan Wich said:
Here's my round 2 of thanking people for the thanks :)

And yes, Dutchie, I'm a programmer, trying to apply some of my skills to my growing interest in health/Peat.
I actually got my BA Communication&multimedia design but almost failed the study bc i just didnt grasp the programming stuff. Never had math skills.
Apart from that i found having a deskjob/sitting inside behind a computer dorsnt suit me....if only i had known earlier that wouldve saved lots of money.
I need to move,preferrably outside

OP
Dan W

Dan W

Dutchie said:
Apart from that i found having a deskjob/sitting inside behind a computer dorsnt suit me...

I'm the opposite, probably to the detriment of my health :)

Dutchie

Dan Wich said:
Dutchie said:
Apart from that i found having a deskjob/sitting inside behind a computer dorsnt suit me...

I'm the opposite, probably to the detriment of my health :)
At the beginning of my study and before i was always a couchpotato too,then a couple of years ago by first stumbling upon paleo and their sitting-theories i became more aware of it and nowadays i only sit when i eat or laying down in bed while sleeping. If i have to sitdown somewhere i get very restless after a short while. i even hate having to sit in a car when riding along with someone. In the bus or train i can at least stand.

Thomas

Dan Wich said:

Thank you mate!!!!!!
cheers
Thomas

burtlancast

Excellent initiative !