Ray Peat Search Engine

MatheusPN

Unfortunately, the L-I-G-H-T project was canceled, now something similar exists:
Ray Peat Search
Who was the creator? Hereinafter will be ours!

Grapelander

YES! It is a bad **** search engine - looks at all the captions from YouTube and send you directly to the part of the interview that matches the search term.
upload_2020-8-2_22-42-23.png

OP
MatheusPN

MatheusPN

Thanks everyone for bumping it! If we dont bump, maybe it will be cancelled like light.
YES! It is a bad **** search engine - looks at all the captions from YouTube and send you directly to the part of the interview that matches the search term.
View attachment 18842
Good propaganda! Vlw

Well... the Beirut blast, almost certainly wasn't only ammonium explosion. The quantity is too little to do that destruction, some say that radiation signature ocurred...
Probably was an attack with a huge thermobaric bomb. It deserves a thread...
@Energizer @Drareg @Jennifer @raysputin @mrchibbs if you five haven't seen the search yet, I hope you ppl enjoy it ;)

Last edited:

Jennifer

Thank you so much for the heads up, @MatheusPN! :) What an awesome search engine!

Drareg

Thanks everyone for bumping it! If we dont bump, maybe it will be cancelled like light.

Good propaganda! Vlw

Well... the Beirut blast, almost certainly wasn't only ammonium explosion. The quantity is too little to do that destruction, some say that radiation signature ocurred...
Probably was an attack with a huge thermobaric bomb. It deserves a thread...
@Energizer @Drareg @Jennifer @raysputin @mrchibbs if you five haven't seen the search yet, I hope you ppl enjoy it ;)

This is amazing ,thanks!
Who’s responsible for it?

rijo

I'm the creator!
I didn't know it was being talked about here, haha.

I'd love to hear your ideas on how to improve it!

Last edited:

pauljacob

Lol, I'm the creator!

Thank you rijo. It returns two or three finds for the same video at the same time stamp. Hope you can fix that.

pauljacob

Can you give me an example of a query that demonstrates that issue? I'll look into it.
Say you type Aspirin, you'd get time stamps from 40 to 47 of the same video on Aspirin and as you go from one video to the next it's de javu time.

Lollipop2

I'm the creator!

Thank you for this! I can imagine the work involved. Some of us deeply appreciate your efforts!

yashi

I'm the creator!

I'd like the option to see some more text (mb fold out option to expand on each or just a bit more text on each)
It's rly useful as is though, thank you.

pauljacob

I'd like the option to see some more text (mb fold out option to expand on each or just a bit more text on each)
It's rly useful as is though, thank you.
That would be really helpful. Excellent idea yashi!