Ray Peat right about Noam Chomsky, Chomsky says antivaxxers are killers and should be segregated from society

Do you have proof of Trump being two-faced?
His tax bill gave the majority of benefits to the rich, some citing 80% or more of the benefits to the top 1%

The USMCA, touted as Trump's renegotiated NAFTA agreement, has HUGE giveaways to Big Pharma and Oil & Gas:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YG0_mKJR6CQ&ab_channel=SecularTalk

Last edited:
P

Peatness

I owe Noam Chomsky a lot but on Covid vaccinations he is wrong​

Drareg

The same guy who wrote manufacturing consent and criticized "certain" imperial wars etc, what an obvious ruling class shill.

:rightagain2

Ismail

I must say it is a profound disappointment. I will admit that I was an avid fan of Chomsky's for years and when Ray took a firm stance against him I was startled.

However, hearing Chomsky's statements on the unvaxxed was quite shocking and it's not something I expected out of him. My sense is that he is a very old man who's afraid of dying and fear often turns people into monsters.
Totally agree, well said ?

Totally agree, well said ?
This is the problem with the left in the United States ... they are so far removed from the plight of the average person. They're in their ivory towers and don't realize how something like this could affect them financially, physically etc. and "removing" the deplorables from society is exactly the type of thought process they have...

P

Peatness

Is Noam Chomsky an anarcho-syndicalist or proponent of the Federal Reserve? A fearless political crusader or defender of the Warren Commission JFK orthodoxy? A tireless campaigner for justice or someone who doesn't care who did 9/11? Join us this week on The Corbett Report as we examine some of the subjects that Chomsky would prefer you didn't think about.

Meet Noam Chomsky, Academic Gatekeeper​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/9pmhIjzZVGYI/

Last edited by a moderator:

PolishSun

Calling antivaxxer killers is a script which was provided recently for many politicians in my country.

What did Ray Peat say about him?
Ray: Even the humanities were subject to the same influences. When Blake College was shut down I thought I would simply shift my activities to teaching Linguistics. I saw that the influence of Chomsky with Pentagon funding had spread across the country by the late 1960s and it was getting into essentially every department of the humanities. I taught a course through the honours college at the University of Oregon on interdepartmental conceptions of human nature. We got speakers from ten different departments and each of them said that out departmental most important insight to human nature is Chomsky’s generative language theory, speaking of totalitarian cultures.
Politics Science William Blake and Arts Relationship to Science
15:34 mark:

Georgi-Haidut: Why is this guy [Chomsky] still a tenor professor at MIT then? Is it just inertia?

Ray: Well, at the same time he was creating his anti-linguistics anti-science doctrine of generative grammar one of his students said that even though the press all through the US was saying: "Chomsky has explained how the brain creates a language" and he in person said... when he says, "generate" he means in a mathematical sense of account for.

He knew that people were being misled, that he was aware that it wouldn't actually generate anything that was useless for that purpose, but at the same time he was doing that, Norbert Weiner with with his more holistic approach to cybernetics, a non-digital analog approach, he was present at MIT, but because he criticized war and wouldn't take money from the Pentagon, he was ostracized.

Chomsky was glad to receive funding from the Pentagon, he was a supporter of a pentagon rocket-man to be a chancellor of MIT
, he was very close to the Pentagon powers and was taking their money and being in a way the Pentagon's pet anti-imperialist (Controlled opposition).

Ray: Chomsky was glad to receive funding from the Pentagon, he was a supporter of a pentagon rocket-man to be a chancellor of MIT, he was very close to the Pentagon powers and was taking their money and being in a way the Pentagon's pet anti-imperialist (Controlled opposition).
Weaponized Art and Language | Iron Overload | Ant Physiology | PTH | Lactic Acid
35:14 mark:

Decoding Chomsky begins with Chomsky's claim that his political and scientific outputs have little connection with each other. For example, asked in 2006 whether his science and his politics are related, Chomsky replied that the connection is "almost non-existent ... There is a kind of loose, abstract connection in the background. But if you look for practical connections, they're non-existent."

Knight accepts that scientific research and political involvement are distinct kinds of activity serving very different purposes. But he claims that, in Chomsky's case, the conflicts intrinsic to his institutional situation forced him to drive an unusually deep and damaging wedge between his politics and his science.
It was because of his anti-militarist conscience, Knight argues, that such research priorities were experienced by him as deeply troubling. By way of evidence, Knight cites George Steiner in a 1967 The New York Review of Books article, "Will Noam Chomsky announce that he will stop teaching at MIT or anywhere in this country so long as torture and napalm go on? ... Will he even resign from a university very largely implicated in the kind of 'strategic studies' he so rightly scorns?" Chomsky said, "I have given a good bit of thought to the specific suggestions that you put forth... leaving the country or resigning from MIT, which is, more than any other university, associated with activities of the department of 'defense.' ... As to MIT, I think that its involvement in the war effort is tragic and indefensible."
Chomsky's situation at MIT, according to Knight, is summed up by Chomsky when he describes some of his colleagues this way: "It is appalling that a person can come through an MIT education and say the kinds of things that were quoted in the New York Times article on Sunday, November 9 [1969]... One student said, right along straight Nazi scientist lines: What I'm designing may one day be used to kill millions of people. I don't care. That's not my responsibility. I'm given an interesting technological problem and I get enjoyment out of solving it. You know perfectly well that we can name twenty faculty members who've said the same thing. ... This is an attitude that is very widely held and very widely expressed."

Noam Chomsky's linguistic/computational research funded by Pentagon, Army Intel and Kodak "MIT was virtually a Pentagon university". -- Yasha Levine.

View: https://twitter.com/yashalevine/status/592547690950459392

LUH 3417

Suppose it was discovered tomorrow that the greenhouse effects has been way underestimated, and that the catastrophic effects are actually going to set in 10 years from now, and not 100 years from now or something. Well, given the state of the popular movements we have today, we’d probably have a fascist takeover-with everybody agreeing to it, because that would be the only method for survival that anyone could think of. I’d even agree to it, because there’s just no other alternatives right now.

— Noam Chomsky, Understanding Power, 2002

nomoreketones

Noam Chomsky has been a great warrior for speech and expression. I will always be thankful for his contributions to the fight for freedom. But, yes, he has completely lost his mind. It was evident over the past few years and is evident now.

The younger Noam Chomsky would never have sunk to these depths. :(

haidut

Forum Supporter
Suppose it was discovered tomorrow that the greenhouse effects has been way underestimated, and that the catastrophic effects are actually going to set in 10 years from now, and not 100 years from now or something. Well, given the state of the popular movements we have today, we’d probably have a fascist takeover-with everybody agreeing to it, because that would be the only method for survival that anyone could think of. I’d even agree to it, because there’s just no other alternatives right now.

Wow! So, the climate excuse for (re)introducing fascism (assuming of course it ever went away in the first place) was already quite well developed decades ago as a strategy for "manufacturing consent". The fact that he is so specific already tells me this guy was probably part of the "team" that developed the strategies for the current abomination. I think he has spoken about pandemics before, and specifically in regards to climate change, so this is even more evidence his current position is not something new but has probably been developed and entrenched in his mind for most of his adult life (which is what Peat also seems to think).

mrchibbs

Anyone has links to his previous stance on mandatory vaccinations?

Daft

Wow are you kidding me...

"A convenient untruth, 2002-2030."

Last edited:

Lejeboca

Chomsky is and, apparently has been for years, in the state of learned helplessness.

OP
A

area51puy

Forum Supporter
It doesn't take much effort to expose Chomsky; just about anybody worth his salt has managed it for these past 20 years.

The problem with this broadcast is with their assumption that "vaccines help lessening disease severity and death" at 21.50

While people listen to them surgically demolishing a notorious gatekeeper, they get brainwashed themselves into thinking vaccines have actual worth.

Can anyone tell me if this show has talked about vaccine side effects and failure to protect ?

If not, then these guys are themselves part of the coverup.

View: https://youtu.be/gD9YmiGVEkA

View: https://youtu.be/nw08zWJQ2m8

View: https://youtu.be/fXcc6KFf10E

OP
A

area51puy

Forum Supporter
He say he is not anti vaxx, but anti mandate. But says it pretty much not to get taken off YouTube.

he was pro vaccine until he got the vax and started having health problems after receiving the vax and his doctor gave him ivermectin and started feeling better since.

So since then he has been investigating and discovering a lot about the dangers of the vaccine.

burtlancast

He say he is not anti vaxx, but anti mandate. But says it pretty much not to get taken off YouTube.

he was pro vaccine until he got the vax and started having health problems after receiving the vax and his doctor gave him ivermectin and started feeling better since.

So since then he has been investigating and discovering a lot about the dangers of the vaccine.

Thanks.

Does he acknowledge the vaccine's deaths ?

Hugh Johnson

Is Noam Chomsky an anarcho-syndicalist or proponent of the Federal Reserve? A fearless political crusader or defender of the Warren Commission JFK orthodoxy? A tireless campaigner for justice or someone who doesn't care who did 9/11? Join us this week on The Corbett Report as we examine some of the subjects that Chomsky would prefer you didn't think about.

Meet Noam Chomsky, Academic Gatekeeper​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/9pmhIjzZVGYI/

When he talks about conspiracies, he sounds ridiculous. He is just setting up strawmen to knock down and occasionally straight up lies. What this feels like is "Disagree with the policy of the ruling class, but do not challenge their power."

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals