Ray Peat right about Noam Chomsky, Chomsky says antivaxxers are killers and should be segregated from society

AlaskaJono

I think if we understand more about the nature of language and its acquisition we will have a clearer picture of what is happening in our cultures, especially in the culture of science.
Great lines of thinking mate. Also, the literal 100% lies are so rife, it is ridiculous. Top down .... that is how things generally spread. Politicians, heads of state, banks, companies, news reporters, etc., are all spewing untruth all the time. Now it has become common. Sad.

Re Chomsky, yes he had some great ideas for my limited reading of him years ago, AND the "Manufacturing Consent" videos were awesome. No, I did not read them. But... like many people of 'importance' or high exposure like movie stars with Oscars, as of late, coming out with a firm stance in "Ukraine War" or "Covid" etc., and they be paying the piper imho. They must do their best to fulfull their lifelong contracts with MIT or other alphabetical agencies. They are not acting from a vacuum, or from a place of true individualism.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals