Ray Peat right about Noam Chomsky, Chomsky says antivaxxers are killers and should be segregated from society

boris

Some people look just as evil as they are. Chomsky looks completely demented.

By that logic so does Georgi

Georgi does what? Seems like you didn't finish your sentence.

I made 2 statements, Chomsky is evil and he looks evil. His looks fit his character.
Dummy, by that logic georgi is evil because he "looks" a certain way

boris

Dummy, by that logic georgi is evil because he "looks" a certain way

It seems that logic isn't really your strength. First of all putting "looks" into quotation marks in your sentence can not make any sense in the reality we share, no matter which way you turn it. Second of all I said "some", I didn't say it's a universal logic. I said his looks fit his character. It's a simple observation. Third of all, I am familiar with your previous posts and you love picking petty fights for no reason. I think you have either severe hypothyroidism, blood sugar issues, constipation, or gut irritation which is causing this high estrogen behaviour. Probably all of those combined coupled with bad upbringing. Which also debilitates your ability for realistic judgement. Just looking at the video thumbnail of chomsky you see something resembling a rotting corpse with black holes for eyes. Georgi looks full of vitality and positivity.

I wish you well either way :hattip

bybye.jpg

L

Lord Cola

Anyone have that video where he says something like, "even if the 9/11 theories were true, who cares?"

GuyLivingman

Why people take Chomsky seriously at all is the really curious thing.

A moral coward who is regarded as some high intellect to be revered.

burtlancast

It doesn't take much effort to expose Chomsky; just about anybody worth his salt has managed it for these past 20 years.

The problem with this broadcast is with their assumption that "vaccines help lessening disease severity and death" at 21.50

While people listen to them surgically demolishing a notorious gatekeeper, they get brainwashed themselves into thinking vaccines have actual worth.

Can anyone tell me if this show has talked about vaccine side effects and failure to protect ?

If not, then these guys are themselves part of the coverup.

Last edited:

Charlieb91

He used to be thought provoking and level headed now he just says whacky things in a calm demeanour

BodhiBlues

So the guy who wrote the book "Manufacturing Consent" is incapable of seeing when the government, media, and big pharma is manufacturing consent.

mrchibbs

I must say it is a profound disappointment. I will admit that I was an avid fan of Chomsky's for years and when Ray took a firm stance against him I was startled.

However, hearing Chomsky's statements on the unvaxxed was quite shocking and it's not something I expected out of him. My sense is that he is a very old man who's afraid of dying and fear often turns people into monsters.

AdoTintor

I remember now how he was the first to open my eyes to the reality of US hegemony - with the book of that title. I somehow got to reading it whilst on holiday and being utterly astounded, realising for first time that my parents didnt know ***t about anything, and trying to redpill everyone with it. God I got excited about that book.

P

Peatness

So the guy who wrote the book "Manufacturing Consent" is incapable of seeing when the government, media, and big pharma is manufacturing consent.
Exactly. I'm over the shock now. I posted a video of him saying this nonsense a few days ago. He has a new book out about the p{L}andemic, perhaps he is being provocative to sell more copies. Whatever the reason it is deeply disappointing.

He had a pretty on-point critique of Trump basically saying that he's unique in that he criticizes the elites publicly while in private serves their interests.

mrchibbs

Do you have proof of Trump being two-faced?

It's pretty damning. He said all the right things in how he was going to clear the swamp in Washington by tackling the ''revolving door'' problem and first thing he did was nominate Scott Pruit as admin of the EPA.

He didn't play the same game as the elites did, but he was very much an asset for corporate interests in government. Not really a man of the people. He certainly would have been a million times better than Biden though.