Ray Peat Recommends This Analysis of Moon Landing Fakery

Jing

Could @Jing help me to understand how the GPS (on my phone and in many cars) operates since there are no satellites actually orbiting the earth?
Cell phone towers... ever seen those antennas on top of buildings? You don't need satellites for GPS to work. Can you show me a real picture of a satellite in space?
View: https://youtu.be/fq_GltHRw_o
grow up and stop believing in cartoons.

Funny how you change the subject though because you can't prove moon landings actually happened troll.

K

Kayaker

Cell phone towers... ever seen those antennas on top of buildings? You don't need satellites for GPS to work. Can you show me a real picture of a satellite in space?

Funny how you change the subject though because you can't prove moon landings actually happened troll.

What about areas without cell phone reception?

Jon2547

Your answer is not believable. It is not credible. And calling me a troll shows your desperation.

Jing

Your answer is not believable. It is not credible. And calling me a troll shows your desperation.
But cartoon satellites are more believable sure lmao. Things we can see with our own eyes or things we can't see can't even see a picture off.

K

Kayaker

Well that shows satellites don't exist.
I mean if GPS doesn't work by satellite, how does it work in areas without cell phone reception?

Also, Google Earth may have pictures taken from airplanes, but it doesn't mean GPS doesn't work by satellite. There are also satellite radio channels.

Jing

I mean if GPS doesn't work by satellite, how does it work in areas without cell phone reception?

Also, Google Earth may have pictures taken from airplanes, but it doesn't mean GPS doesn't work by satellite. There are also satellite radio channels.
There may well be some satellites in the skies or it may work some other way some other sort of antenna on earth but I'm not sure what satellites have to do with anything to this debate anyways? Could you also just show me a real picture of a satellite in space? Just one? How comes I can't see satellites through a telescope ? Just curious

K

Kayaker

There may well be some satellites in the skies or it may work some other way some other sort of antenna on earth but I'm not sure what satellites have to do with anything to this debate anyways? Could you also just show me a real picture of a satellite in space? Just one? How comes I can't see satellites through a telescope ? Just curious
I heard it's possible to see the ISS during a certain time. Satellites are probably pretty small. The problem is, taking a picture of a satellite would be complicated since the camera would need to be shuttled to space as well and could crash into it and damage it.

Jing

I heard it's possible to see the ISS during a certain time. Satellites are probably pretty small. The problem is, taking a picture of a satellite would be complicated since the camera would need to be shuttled to space as well and could crash into it and damage it.
What does seeing something in the skies prove anyways with the iss??

It doesn't matter if satellites are small there are thousands of satellites supposedly orbiting earth so it should be easy to get a picture of them with a good telescope.

K

Kayaker

It doesn't matter if satellites are small there are thousands of satellites supposedly orbiting earth so it should be easy to get a picture of them with a good telescope.
They are travelling very fast, so it would be hard to take a non-blurry picture of them.

Jing

Jon2547

Its more likely that you got duped. How can you be so certain that YOU DID NOT GET FOOLED?

Jing

Its more likely that you got duped. How can you be so certain that YOU DID NOT GET FOOLED?
Because how can I get duped if you have no evidence? It's common sense you would see atleast one of these thousand satellites orbiting earth. It 100 % more likely you have been duped because all you have are cartoons when you try and find a real picture of satellites orbiting earth. Why are you so positive satellites orbit earth if you have never seen one ?

Jon2547

Because how can I get duped if you have no evidence? It's common sense you would see atleast one of these thousand satellites orbiting earth. It 100 % more likely you have been duped because all you have are cartoons when you try and find a real picture of satellites orbiting earth. Why are you so positive satellites orbit earth if you have never seen one ?
The question I've put forth to you, @Jing , probably FOUR OR FIVE TIMES NOW, is simply this:

is it more likely that the entire 65 years of space exploration was a hoax that would take miraculous supernatural ability to pull off

or

could it possibly, as FAR FETCHED AS IT MAY SEEM, is there any tiny itty bitty microscopic chance that it you instead that was duped?

Jing

The question I've put forth to you, @Jing , probably FOUR OR FIVE TIMES NOW, is simply this:

is it more likely that the entire 65 years of space exploration was a hoax that would take miraculous supernatural ability to pull off

or

could it possibly, as FAR FETCHED AS IT MAY SEEM, is there any tiny itty bitty microscopic chance that it you instead that was duped?
Why would it take supernatural ability to pull off?

Summer

What do satellites orbiting the Earth have to do with the moon landing hoax?

Jing

What do satellites orbiting the Earth have to do with the moon landing hoax?
He's just trying to avoid having discussion about the moon landings because he knows he has already lost lol

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom