Ray Peat Recommends This Analysis of Moon Landing Fakery

Jing

Its not really been a topic of interest. And the reason is because I have yet to really feel compelled. I've heard it tossed around for several years, but I have to be pointed to something profound - and then I'll feel compelled..

For the record, I was motivated into looking at the truth regarding other subjects of controversy. I do not believe that HIV is the cause of AIDS. I also don't have even a slight doubt about the age of the earth, its approximately 6020 years old. Those are just a couple of topics that I have gone against the grain and looked into.
So why do you comment on here so confident that you are right if you haven't even looked into this topic properly?

Jon2547

So why do you comment on here so confident that you are right if you haven't even looked into this topic properly?
Because it does not rest like that.

I am not caught in some existentialistic mind-trap.

Reality does not need to be proven. If it isn't real, it is to be disproven.

Will you make a statement showing us that you at least grasp the concept of "burden of proof" , that the onus is on you?

Having a reaction akin to I don't have to prove anything! just shows how this entire fake cause is nothing more than middle school playground material. I know you are what am I??

Jing

Because it does not rest like that.

I am not caught in some existentialistic mind-trap.

Reality does not need to be proven. If it isn't real, it is to be disproven.

Will you make a statement showing us that you at least grasp the concept of "burden of proof" , that the onus is on you?

Having a reaction akin to I don't have to prove anything! just shows how this entire fake cause is nothing more than middle school playground material. I know you are what am I??
Actually it's the other way around if you are claiming nasa went to the moon then you need to provide evidence they actually went to the moon because there ain't no evidence apart from shitty footage which is obviously fake. If I say I've been to Mars and show you obvious fake footage do you then just believe it? Extraordinary claims need proof.

Jon2547

Woah, what a statement. I know there are quite a few fundamentalist Christians on this forum, but I imagine this might even be controversial among them.
Your being shocked and incredulous means nothing.

Jon2547

Actually it's the other way around if you are claiming nasa went to the moon then you need to provide evidence they actually went to the moon because there ain't no evidence apart from shitty footage which is obviously fake. If I say I've been to Mars and show you obvious fake footage do you then just believe it? Extraordinary claims need proof.
In other words, you got nothing.

Jon2547

You claim that the "United States of America" pulled off a hoax in claiming to have landed on the moon. But the United States of America does not even exist. So you have been fooled into thinking that there is even a continent known as North America. North America is a myth. It does not exist. The reason you believe that there is a continent known as North America is because the powers that be have duped you into believing it because it is all part of a grand illuminati conspiracy. There never really existed a George Washington, Abraham Lincoln or Christopher Columbus. ALL BIG LIES.

Your being shocked and incredulous means nothing.

Agreed, my surprise at the confidence with which you stated your opinion on the age of the earth means very little.

What might be meaningful for the forum, however, could be a discussion of evidence different members present to support their opinions on the age of the earth. But not here, that's an idea for a new thread.

Jing

You claim that the "United States of America" pulled off a hoax in claiming to have landed on the moon. But the United States of America does not even exist. So you have been fooled into thinking that there is even a continent known as North America. North America is a myth. It does not exist. The reason you believe that there is a continent known as North America is because the powers that be have duped you into believing it because it is all part of a grand illuminati conspiracy. There never really existed a George Washington, Abraham Lincoln or Christopher Columbus. ALL BIG LIES.
In other words you don't have any evidence man landed on the moon you just believe shitty footage from the 1960s

Jon2547

In other words you don't have any evidence man landed on the moon you just believe shitty footage from the 1960s
We have all the evidence in the world. You have none. Since that disgruntled man in 1976 came up with the hoax that you believe in, there has not been a single shred of proof offered. You fell for a hoax.

Jing

We have all the evidence in the world. You have none. Since that disgruntled man in 1976 came up with the hoax that you believe in, there has not been a single shred of proof offered. You fell for a hoax.
When someone makes a claim they need to provide evidence for this claim, people can't just claim they did someone without evidence and be like well you can't disprove me so it's true otherwise we could all make claims about anything . Flying spaghetti monster is real prove me wrong jon

Jon2547

When someone makes a claim they need to provide evidence for this claim, people can't just claim they did someone without evidence and be like well you can't disprove me so it's true otherwise we could all make claims about anything . Flying spaghetti monster is real prove me wrong jon
You can't even prove that you exist. Furthermore, I don't believe that you actually believe that the moon landing was a hoax.

In fact, it is much more likely that the hoax is actually the joke that the moon landing was faked. Like claiming Elvis and Tupac faked their own deaths and are living on an island.

Prove to me that you genuinely believe the moon landing was faked. Because I don't believe that you believe it.

Jing

You can't even prove that you exist. Furthermore, I don't believe that you actually believe that the moon landing was a hoax.

In fact, it is much more likely that the hoax is actually the joke that the moon landing was faked. Like claiming Elvis and Tupac faked their own deaths and are living on an island.

Prove to me that you genuinely believe the moon landing was faked. Because I don't believe that you believe it.
You know what you are saying is just showing you have no evidence that they went to the moon right? Anything to avoid giving evidence lmao.

Jon2547

You know what you are saying is just showing you have no evidence that they went to the moon right? Anything to avoid giving evidence lmao.
You can't even prove that YOU believe all the moon landings were faked. There is nothing be proved on my end because the moon landings and the trips to mars and the orbits around the earth - ALL THOSE HAVE HAPPENED.

You don't even believe in the joke yourself!!

Jing

You can't even prove that YOU believe all the moon landings were faked. There is nothing be proved on my end because the moon landings and the trips to mars and the orbits around the earth - ALL THOSE HAVE HAPPENED.

You don't even believe in the joke yourself!!
I'm just starting to think you are just one off them people who come on forums to troll people it's impossible to have a normal conversation with you. What the **** do you even mean I can't prove I believe all the moons landings were fake? How the hell does anyone actually prove to anyone they believe anything? Just me being on here saying I don't believe they happened is the proof, I can't show you what's in my mind you weird troll .
Either stop commenting on these posts and let people have a normal adult debate about this stuff or actually add something to the debate . You are making yourself look like a troll or someone who is trying to stop the truth from coming out. It seems you hate the idea of people debating this stuff why? Why do you get so angry and upset when people talk about this stuff?

Jon2547

I'm just starting to think you are just one off them people who come on forums to troll people it's impossible to have a normal conversation with you. What the **** do you even mean I can't prove I believe all the moons landings were fake? How the hell does anyone actually prove to anyone they believe anything? Just me being on here saying I don't believe they happened is the proof, I can't show you what's in my mind you weird troll .
Either stop commenting on these posts and let people have a normal adult debate about this stuff or actually add something to the debate . You are making yourself look like a troll or someone who is trying to stop the truth from coming out. It seems you hate the idea of people debating this stuff why? Why do you get so angry and upset when people talk about this stuff?
You're getting upset because I'm showing to all here that you don't have anything to stand upon.

Your claims are baseless. As Isaac Newton said:
"A man may imagine things that are false, but he can only understand things that are true, for if the things be false, the apprehension of them is not understanding."

All you have left is mudslinging. Calling me weird troll shows how desperate you are.

Jing

You're getting upset because I'm showing to all here that you don't have anything to stand upon.

Your claims are baseless. As Isaac Newton said:
"A man may imagine things that are false, but he can only understand things that are true, for if the things be false, the apprehension of them is not understanding."

All you have left is mudslinging. Calling me weird troll shows how desperate you are.
You can't even understand simple things,either that or you are a troll. If you make a claim then you need to provide evidence for what you are claiming can you understand this simple thing? Or is this too hard for you?

Issac Newton quote? Could you provide a video of him saying this please? How can you be so sure he said this?

Im calling you weird because you are weird you have to be weird to act like you are, you comment on these posts but don't provide any substance to the conversation. It's just weird behaviour if you are so sure that we are all crazy and dumb and that the moon landings actually happened then just move on go live your life and watch some space footage and enjoy your life . I see no reason at all for you to post here apart from if you have some sort of insecurity about this issue some sort of doubt in your mind that you are wrong so you are trying to confirm to yourself you are right or you are just trying to stop this movement because some reason some crazy people thinking it's fake makes you sad and angry.

Jon2547

Could @Jing help me to understand how the GPS (on my phone and in many cars) operates since there are no satellites actually orbiting the earth?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom