Ray Peat Recommends This Analysis of Moon Landing Fakery

Jon2547

It was not fake. The arguments for it being faked are not convincing.

Donttreadonme

Oh good lord. You the average citizen can with powerful telescopes actually see the landing spots on the moon with all the equipment left behind. I guess after they faked the landings that they sent some stuff up there in a real landing to complete the fake landing. The only way you can believe the landing was fake is the same way people believed the earth was flat, i.e. by ignoring science and data.

Donttreadonme

That would be an excellent question for any Broadcast Engineer. "How did NASA manage to broadcast live video from the Moon in the 1960s? It's over 200,000 miles away, right?"
You're unfamiliar then with the theory of electromagnetic radiation? How can my biological eyes see the light from a star over 20 million light years away? Because photons of light don't decay and the eye is very sensitive to even only receiving about a dozen photons. Same goes for electromagnetic radiation.

Jing

Oh good lord. You the average citizen can with powerful telescopes actually see the landing spots on the moon with all the equipment left behind. I guess after they faked the landings that they sent some stuff up there in a real landing to complete the fake landing. The only way you can believe the landing was fake is the same way people believed the earth was flat, i.e. by ignoring science and data.
No you can't lol

But if science is your argument I guess pufa and vaccines are good for you too.

Jing

You're unfamiliar then with the theory of electromagnetic radiation? How can my biological eyes see the light from a star over 20 million light years away? Because photons of light don't decay and the eye is very sensitive to even only receiving about a dozen photons. Same goes for electromagnetic radiation.
You ain't seeing a star 20 million light years away ... sorry but you have been brainwashed

tankasnowgod

It was not fake. The arguments for it being faked are not convincing.
Of course, you are right. This is, far and away, the most sophiscated piece of scientific and transportation equipment of all time-

Apollo16LM.jpg

Using Gold Foil to thwart radiation? Amazing. Why do Nuclear Reactors use a few feat of lead, they should just get some of this super gold foil.

Amazing that Astronauts wearing the equivalent of leather gloves and a motorcycle helmet were able to take a photo that can rival any professional photographer out there. With only a single source of light, too! And that they were able to withstand the extreme cold and extreme heat on the moon. The AC and heating systems of this thing must really be something, to withstand 500+ degree temperature swings.

Why didn't they share the freshwater and sewage system, too?

Really, we have to admire Nixon as the greatest World Leader of all time. He sent seven missions to the moon, six landed successfully, and got all the astronauts back to Earth, unharmed, and they don't even seem to have any long term damage. This is an incredible track record, like a pitcher only starting 7 MLB games total, all of them World Series games, and winning six of them. Every other President is pathetic by comparison, going 0/0 in moon missions. Heck, every other world leader is pathetic, going 0/0 in manned moon missions. Weird that no other country ever tried to go to the moon, especially since Russia's space program was so far ahead of NASA in the 50's and most of the 60's.

Kinda weird that they never dusted this tech off and sent anyone back to the Moon after Watergate, though.

Jon2547

I know that vaccines are bad. And so are pufas. But I also know that the moon landings actually happened lol.

how you like that additional "lol"? @Jing See, I can write like a teenager too.

Jon2547

Using Gold Foil to thwart radiation? Amazing. Why do Nuclear Reactors use a few feat of lead, they should just get some of this super gold foil.
The same methodology you use to base this statement upon is used to then turn around and say the moon landings were faked?

How you know that there is even radiation to be concerned about? If you say because of solid scientific research, one could just as well say that the solid findings on radiation is fake.

tankasnowgod

Okay...... but TV and Radio signals decay about 100 miles out of a city. When I look at the stars, I'm just seeing light, not an episode of "I Love Lucy."

I want the technical details of how this was broadcast. I'm sure it must be taught to Broadcast engineers, and sending a broadcast from over 200,000 miles away is an amazing feat.

tankasnowgod

The same methodology you use to base this statement upon is used to then turn around and say the moon landings were faked?
I didn't say it was fake. I was AGREEING with you! I'm just amazed at the Gold Foil Radiation Tech. And the Climate Control Tech. And the Water and Sewage System tech (Humans still have human functions over a 10 day period). Packing all of that into such a tiny space, amazing.

This is the most incredible scientific advance in history! Too bad NASA lost it all.

Jon2547

What do you mean, "Too bad NASA lost it all." ?

Jing

I know that vaccines are bad. And so are pufas. But I also know that the moon landings actually happened lol.

how you like that additional "lol"? @Jing See, I can write like a teenager too.
How do you know they actually happened?and how do you know vaccines are bad and pufa are bad? Not that I should bother asking because you can't have a civilised debate.

Jon2547

How do you know they actually happened?and how do you know vaccines are bad and pufa are bad? Not that I should bother asking because you can't have a civilised debate.
♦ I know that pufas are bad because I've carefully sifted thru the research. I've considered the studies showing harm, such as to thyroid and tumour promoting effects. I've also looked at the studies that claims PUFAs are good. I've methodically looked at what is available and took into account the fact of checkbook research, that is, studies designed to distort harm or to exaggerates benefits. When all is weighed out, the result is that PUFAs are bad.
♦ Regarding vaccines, I've been reading up on this matter since the late 1990s. I read what various doctors such as Andrew Wakefield and Suzanne Humphries had found. Then I dug deeper and saw that their work was validated. I saw that there were other doctors that came forward with similar findings, such as William Thompson , a doctor that used to work with the CDC. He revealed a shockingly high amount of spontaneous abortions occurring in relation to flu vaccines and pregnant women. Actually, when it comes to vaccines, there are thousands of academics that have called this into question.

For this reason precisely have I no doubt that the moon landings are not fake. There are no corroborating findings as with vaccines and PUFAs.

Jing

♦ I know that pufas are bad because I've carefully sifted thru the research. I've considered the studies showing harm, such as to thyroid and tumour promoting effects. I've also looked at the studies that claims PUFAs are good. I've methodically looked at what is available and took into account the fact of checkbook research, that is, studies designed to distort harm or to exaggerates benefits. When all is weighed out, the result is that PUFAs are bad.
♦ Regarding vaccines, I've been reading up on this matter since the late 1990s. I read what various doctors such as Andrew Wakefield and Suzanne Humphries had found. Then I dug deeper and saw that their work was validated. I saw that there were other doctors that came forward with similar findings, such as William Thompson , a doctor that used to work with the CDC. He revealed a shockingly high amount of spontaneous abortions occurring in relation to flu vaccines and pregnant women. Actually, when it comes to vaccines, there are thousands of academics that have called this into question.

For this reason precisely have I no doubt that the moon landings are not fake. There are no corroborating findings as with vaccines and PUFAs.
So what tells you the moon landings actually happened?

tankasnowgod

What do you mean, "Too bad NASA lost it all." ?

Well they lost 700 boxes of the Apollo 11 tapes-

I mean, it was only one of the most significant scientific and historical events of all time. You would think these would be highly preserved and guarded. And duplicated for study. Entire industries could have popped up based on the discoveries from those tapes, if they had been preserved, and not taped over and discarded. Oh well.

Plus, contractors apparently destroyed the designs to build Lunar vehicles-

So, when the Apollo program ended, the factories that assembled those vehicles were retasked or shut down. The jigs were disassembled. The molds were destroyed. The technicians, engineers, scientists, and flight controllers moved onto other jobs. Over time, some of the materials used became obsolete.

Again..... why? Even if the US itself didn't have the budget to go to the moon, no other country did? Or a coalition of countries? Or coalition of private companies or individuals?

Greatest scientific and historical advancement of all time. And they just disassembled the jigs and destroyed the molds. Not kept on using them for the benefit of profit for industries, taxes for governments (especially the US Federal Government), or for the glory of humanity as a whole. Or preserve them for study for better lunar and space tech, or even for advanced earth based systems. At the very least, donate those molds to science museum. Nope. Didn't do any of that. Just junk it all.

Jon2547

Well they lost 700 boxes of the Apollo 11 tapes-

I mean, it was only one of the most significant scientific and historical events of all time. You would think these would be highly preserved and guarded. And duplicated for study. Entire industries could have popped up based on the discoveries from those tapes, if they had been preserved, and not taped over and discarded. Oh well.

Plus, contractors apparently destroyed the designs to build Lunar vehicles-

Again..... why? Even if the US itself didn't have the budget to go to the moon, no other country did? Or a coalition of countries? Or coalition of private companies or individuals?

Greatest scientific and historical advancement of all time. And they just disassembled the jigs and destroyed the molds. Not kept on using them for the benefit of profit for industries, taxes for governments (especially the US Federal Government), or for the glory of humanity as a whole. Or preserve them for study for better lunar and space tech, or even for advanced earth based systems. At the very least, donate those molds to science museum. Nope. Didn't do any of that. Just junk it all.
I remember hearing about some original tape being lost. Didn't know it was 700 boxes.

Jon2547

Course you didn't because you don't research this stuff and find out the truth.
Its not really been a topic of interest. And the reason is because I have yet to really feel compelled. I've heard it tossed around for several years, but I have to be pointed to something profound - and then I'll feel compelled..

For the record, I was motivated into looking at the truth regarding other subjects of controversy. I do not believe that HIV is the cause of AIDS. I also don't have even a slight doubt about the age of the earth, its approximately 6020 years old. Those are just a couple of topics that I have gone against the grain and looked into.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom