Ray Peat On The USA Being Inside The Mossad

OldMan

"Hey, sometimes some j3ws do things that some consider to be negative."

OldMan: "A n T i S 3 M i T e ! 1 !! !1, haidut, save us!!!" @haidut

OldMan's reflexive use of the largely antiwh1te slur "antis3mite" falls under the same umbrella as kneejerk, discussion-ending expressions like "antivax," "rayciss," "transphobe," etc.

OldMan

[QUOTE="OldMan, post: 539981, member: 397?[/QUOTE

Last edited:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I think this could be considered harassment now. Hopefully you can remedy this situation in a wise manner. :hattip

There are 5 antisemites whove made anti-Jewish remarks and you have the chutzpah to consider my tagging Haidut harassment?

Ignorance and hate is just what the real ruling elite are trying to acheive to keep us divided.

As wrong as he is about how the world really works, at least michael is honest enough to admit he is anti Jewish. As for the others, gaslighting seems to be the common defense when they are called out.

Last edited:

Drareg

Ignorance and hate is just what the real ruling elite are trying to acheive to keep us divided.

As wrong as he is about how the world really works, at least michael is honest enough to admit he is anti Jewish. As for the others, gaslighting seems to be the common defense when they are called out.

The only gaslighting here is the antisemitic alarmism, it’s been used as an authoritative term in this instance to shut down discussion , this is a clear example of gaslighting.

A country that ties children to an armored vehicle and use them as human shields deserves to be criticized, to label this critique as antisemitic is authoritarianism.

OldMan

There are 5 antisemites whove made anti-Jewish remarks and you have the chutzpah to consider my tagging Haidut harassment?
The only gaslighting here is the antisemitic alarmism, it’s been used as an authoritative term in this instance to shut down discussion , this is a clear example of gaslighting.

A country that ties children to an armored vehicle and use them as human shields deserves to be criticized, to label this critique as antisemitic is authoritarianism.
children tied to an armored vehicle and used as human shields?? Really?? Where's the evidence of that? I think PUFA has rotted your fkn brain.

boris

Why would this be of interest to haidut remains a mystery. If you want to bring it to his attention (regardless if it’s true or not) ok... one time would be enough (poor guys inbox). And there is no point in spamming the thread with dozens of empty posts.

Last edited:

TheSir

"I've been found out!"

You are like a walking Goebbels quote.

Now you’re straw manning me. No one here ever said that every criticism of Israel is anti-Semitic.

@michael94 wrote that “Jews are a subversive force in every country they inhabit, unrelated to them having a state in the middle east or not” and @OldMan called him out for it. People who deny that this was an anti-Semitic statement are either ignorant to what the word means, or are clearly gas lighting. What makes it ridiculously comical is that even Michael admitted he is an anti-Semite.

Claims of anti-Semitism may have been over-used on occasion, especially with respect to criticism of Israel, but that doesn’t mean that anti-Semitism doesn’t exist and isn’t growing around the world. According to FBI statistics, Jews are by far the number one target of religious based hate crimes despite their being a tiny percent of the population.

The charge that anyone using the term anti-Semitism is trying to shut down discussion, no matter how obvious the instance of anti-Semitism, is a common strategy today to get people to stop pointing it out, and let it become more normalized. That is the real gas lighting going on.

Last edited:

LUH 3417

Now you’re straw manning me. No one here ever said that every criticism of Israel is anti-Semitic.

@michael94 wrote that “Jews are a subversive force in every country they inhabit, unrelated to them having a state in the middle east or not” and @OldMan called him out for it. People who deny that this was an anti-Semitic statement are either ignorant to what the word means, or are clearly gas lighting. What makes it ridiculously comical is that even Michael admitted he is an anti-Semite.

Claims of anti-Semitism may have been over-used on occasion, especially with respect to criticism of Israel, but that doesn’t mean that anti-Semitism doesn’t exist and isn’t growing around the world. According to FBI statistics, Jews are by far the number one target of hate crimes despite their being a tiny percent of the population.

The charge that anyone using the term anti-Semitism is trying to shut down discussion, no matter how obvious the instance of anti-Semitism, is a common strategy today to get people to stop pointing it out and let it become more normalized. That is the real gas lighting going on.
Welcome to the world of double speak, where up is down and down is up and nazis are only fighting for “freedom” of speech.

mrchibbs

I think we should really end this thread, this discussion has gotten ugly and is getting us nowhere.

yerrag

This thread really makes some people uncomfortable.

But why is anti-semite any different from anti-Russian, anti-Gypsy, anti-Chinese, anti-Hindu, anti-Buddhist, anti-Muslim, anti-Iranian, anti-Christian, or anti-Arab?

Is the holocaust, if it were real (the WWII kind) any different from that done on Armenians in Turkey? Why is no one saying anti-Armenian when someone speaks bad about a Kardashian?

If I criticize an American Indian because he did something wrong, am I being anti-American Indian? If I criticize the Hell's Angels for something they did, am I being anti-White?

Why is anti-semitism a thing? And any other "anti-" not?

Doesn't the term act like an incantation to protect a certain group of descendants of Abraham, to give them license to do what they do, that isn't in the spirit of love, and counters the teachings of the Jewsih religion? If semites are so persecuted, show me proof that the persecution still exists in our times. How can they be so persecuted and yet they hold positions of great power and influence?

So, you have to ask yourself why the term 'anti-semite' has the power to make people lose their jobs, and to silence people's voices.

And it's obvious why. It's because we believe the Holocaust is real. And that if we're not mindful of our manners, it may happen again.

If it's real, and let's assume it is, when do we begin to treat Jews as the rest of us, and not give them the special treatment of being exempt from criticism? If we allow them to have that special status all the time, why aren't we allowing the American Indians that status? Or the blacks whose ancestors were slaves? Or the descendants of Chinese coolies?

But we are always going to be reminded of the Holocaust and nothing else, because this group of Abrahamic descendants have a vested interest in perpetuating the victimhood of Jews, not for Jews, but for their own interests. The ordinary Jew has no interest in that, and I say that with little doubt. I believe the ordinary Jew would not want to be part of a lie, in wanting to benefit from their eternally regurgitated victimhood. The world has a long history of peoples being victims of their oppressors. Every nation has moved on. It's only this clique of Abrahamic descendants that doesn't want to. It begs the question "Why?"

Last edited:

mrchibbs

The essence of it, is most of us disagreed with Michael’s comment, but he has the right to have an opinion. He didn’t call for Jews to be harmed or anything. What if he said something about Italians being a subversive force in every country (organized crime) ? Is that anti-italian? Maybe.

To your point @yerrag I personally do think Jews have used the Holocaust as an excuse to do a lot of things over the past 70 years. Does that make me an anti-semite? According to my own definition no, for others it might be. When Jews make similar comments, they’re labeled as ‘self-hating’ Jews. People like Norm Finkelstein, Noam Chomsky or even Bernie Sanders.

You’re totally right to mention the Armenians or American Indians. The recognition of their own genocide is almost non-existent vs. the Holocaust. And even the Holocaust itself regularly glosses over 5+ million people from other groups who died in the very same camps.

At the end of the day there is a indeed a thing called free speech. Hopefully RPF can remain a place where opinions are not censored, except in cases of insults or promoting violence.

Last edited:

Minimal

This thread would be half the length if the pointless who is anti-what was taken out.

We are in the post-anti era. It doesn’t matter what anti you are, everybody is anti-something. So what if @michael94 is antisemite? Is @OldMan being anti-anti-semite, which he clearly is, any better? Why isn’t anyone calling him out on it?

For example I’m anti-neighbour. I mean I don’t care who you are or what color of skin or religion you are (though admittedly being black or muslim doesn’t help...) just the fact you live in my proximity is enough for me to be anti-you. Does that make me a bad a guy? Maybe. But so what? We are all anti. All blacks are inherently anti-white, and they get a free pass. All muslims are anti-semites and anti-gay, practically by birth. We don’t have to like each other, we don’t have to be pro-something, it’s enough we don’t go killing others (I’m looking straight at you desert boys). Not liking someone doesn’t mean I think I’m better than them. It doesn’t imply supremacy, not in the slightest. Most animal species don’t like other species. Except for those weird dogs that get along with cats on Bored Panda.

Anti means you don’t like something. Everybody is entitled to dislike whatever and whoever they want, it’s called plurality of opinions, one of the signs of a free society. Why can’t all antis just get along?

Last edited: