Ray Peat On PEMF's (Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy)?

Peato Diet

What are Ray Peats thoughts on PEMF devices e.g. see the links below:

PEMF - Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy - Dr. Pawluk

http://www.micro-pulse.com/

Out of the blue i have been diagnosed as having the symptoms of menieres which are a feeling of fullness in the ears, balance issues and constant tinnitus. I have had these symptoms constantly for approx. 3 months. Doctors dont know what causes it and there is no cure. It can lead to deafness and permanent damage to the balance organs in the ears. Its a nightmare.

In order to attempt to reduce or eradicate the symptoms I was thinking of trying a PEMF device such as the micro-pulse over the ears. Any thoughts?

dannibo

What are Ray Peats thoughts on PEMF devices e.g. see the links below:

PEMF - Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy - Dr. Pawluk

Micro-Pulse PEMF ICES DigiCeutical OEM, Wholesale, Research, Design

Out of the blue i have been diagnosed as having the symptoms of menieres which are a feeling of fullness in the ears, balance issues and constant tinnitus. I have had these symptoms constantly for approx. 3 months. Doctors dont know what causes it and there is no cure. It can lead to deafness and permanent damage to the balance organs in the ears. Its a nightmare.

In order to attempt to reduce or eradicate the symptoms I was thinking of trying a PEMF device such as the micro-pulse over the ears. Any thoughts?
I would take the doctors advice with a pinch of salt. They told me there was no cure for Crohn's disease and offered me a bag and dismemberment of my bowels. It cleared up with MMS . From what I've read about Meniers it's caused by a pathogen and can be oxidised which is what MMS is good at. I'm interested in pulsed electromagnetic cures though. Rife had this all Sussed until they destroyed the genius. You should look at MMS while you're waiting. 30 bucks for a cure? Where would you get it?

OP
P

Peato Diet

I was considering trying hydrogen peroxide. Have you done any research on this?

dannibo

I was considering trying hydrogen peroxide. Have you done any research on this?
Im led to believe its far too strong an oxidiser and could cause you damage. I wouldnt touch it if i was you. Chlorine dioxide is a far weaker oxidiser and has no side effects at all on living tissue but it dismembers every toxin and pathogen known. I would stay on the safe bet here. I take it twice every week 8 drops and no side effects. Hope this helps
It really is a wonderful chemical.

dannibo

Im led to believe its far too strong an oxidiser and could cause you damage. I wouldnt touch it if i was you. Chlorine dioxide is a far weaker oxidiser and has no side effects at all on living tissue but it dismembers every toxin and pathogen known. I would stay on the safe bet here. I take it twice every week 8 drops and no side effects. Hope this helps
It really is a wonderful chemical.
Just a note on the methods of MMS . You don't take it near meal times. Leave at least 2 hours after a light meal or before. You can start with one drop every hour the first day and work your way up. Jim humble has been curing malaria with eight drops. It kills the parasite in about 4 hours. Reported over 50000 people now cured.

Badger

dannibo, this page shows a large number of MMS products. I have menieres symptoms identical to what poster above listed. Which product from this page should I order?
MMS FOR HEALTH

Just a note on the methods of MMS . You don't take it near meal times. Leave at least 2 hours after a light meal or before. You can start with one drop every hour the first day and work your way up. Jim humble has been curing malaria with eight drops. It kills the parasite in about 4 hours. Reported over 50000 people now cured.

dannibo

Looks good to me mate. You won't go wrong at that price .Hope it clears you up soon. Look up Jim humble on YouTube and get acquainted with it. One drop of each makes one drop of MMS . I started of with 3 drops every two hours and worked it up to eight every four hours. Hope it clears you up.

dannibo

dannibo, this page shows a large number of MMS products. I have menieres symptoms identical to what poster above listed. Which product from this page should I order?
MMS FOR HEALTH
Sorry for not telling you exactly what MMS is... It's 28%sodium chlorite. You mix with citric acid and let it react. Citric acid will react to turn a brown colour in about 30 to 40 secs. It's usually a one to one mixture. Then you add water after the reaction has taken place and drink. Not a nice taste. I'm using phosphoric and hydrochloric acid instead , a mixture of approx 5 % and 4% relatively and it gives a nicer taste. It doesn't turn brown with this but a green colour.. As I said look up Jim Humble on YouTube for the protocols.

Badger

Sorry for not telling you exactly what MMS is... It's 28%sodium chlorite. You mix with citric acid and let it react. Citric acid will react to turn a brown colour in about 30 to 40 secs. It's usually a one to one mixture. Then you add water after the reaction has taken place and drink. Not a nice taste. I'm using phosphoric and hydrochloric acid instead , a mixture of approx 5 % and 4% relatively and it gives a nicer taste. It doesn't turn brown with this but a green colour.. As I said look up Jim Humble on YouTube for the protocols.
Thanks, really appreciate the clarification.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals