Ray Peat On Donald Trump

Namer

In short, don't come crying to us when crazy people start WW3. See if your libtard Trudeau will help you. See if your Canuck military will be able to do anything.

If anyone is going to start world war three, it will be the U.S.S.A. it is the worlds number one sponsor of terrorism, and misery. If you would stop decades of carpet bombing the middle east on behalf of "Our allies in that region" against countries that did NOTHING to harm the U.S. there would be no war.

American police have killed more U.S. citizens since 911 than all the terrorists combined. Think about that.

michael94

Hillary is blaming everything but herself on losing the election in her new book, she is disgraceful, without dignity, and not humble at all. I don't understand why she can't gracefully bow out, instead chooses to further divisive narratives herself. What's her agenda ?
To make people post about her on the internet

DaveFoster

noun
intense, sharp, overmastering fear:
to be frantic with terror.
an instance or cause of intense fear or anxiety; quality of causingterror:
to be a terror to evildoers.
any period of frightful violence or bloodshed likened to the Reign ofTerror in France.

The dictionary says not every definition of the word involves violence. So, if you want to prove that the use of the word terror in that newsletter constituted a call to violent action then you're obviously going to need more information than that to provide context.
Once people begin to argue over definitions of words, then the conversation has degenerated.

Frankdee20

If anyone is going to start world war three, it will be the U.S.S.A. it is the worlds number one sponsor of terrorism, and misery. If you would stop decades of carpet bombing the middle east on behalf of "Our allies in that region" against countries that did NOTHING to harm the U.S. there would be no war.

American police have killed more U.S. citizens since 911 than all the terrorists combined. Think about that.

Well, some nations stand to profit regionally from our entanglement in foreign affairs, cough, Israel !

theLaw

Hillary is blaming everything but herself on losing the election in her new book, she is disgraceful, without dignity, and not humble at all. I don't understand why she can't gracefully bow out, instead chooses to further divisive narratives herself. What's her agenda ?

I actually thought this as well, but then realized a few things:

1. Everyone who will hate Hillary.......already does hate Hillary, so why not sell some books and keep your name out there while connecting with your base

2. She's still the most popular person in the Democratic party outside of Obama, so she can ride this wave until someone else pops up to replace her

3. She has most of the media on her side, so they won't dare question her while she is lashing out at President Trump, and will even provide the platform to do so

4. She's now showing that the rules don't apply to her, which will be incredibly powerful if the Dems don't find a good candidate for 2020

Regardless of what she says, Hillary will run again in 2020, and is now starting to show that she's willing to win by any means necessary.:eek:

The only wild card here is her declining health, which might take her out sooner.

Frankdee20

1. Everyone who will hate Hillary.......already does hate Hillary, so why not sell some books and keep your name out there while connecting with your base

2. She's still the most popular person in the Democratic party outside of Obama, so she can ride this wave until someone else pops up to replace her

3. She has most of the media on her side, so they won't dare question her while she is lashing out at President Trump, and will even provide the platform to do so

4. She's now showing that the rules don't apply to her, which will be incredibly powerful if the Dems don't find a good candidate for 2020

Regardless of what she says, Hillary will run again in 2020, and is now starting to show that she's willing to win by any means necessary.:eek:

The only wild card here is her declining health, which might take her out sooner.

Yeah, you know what, you're right. It's despicable, not one mention of Donna Brazil's leaked debate question situation. Not one mention of her neglecting to campaign in states Trump won, that could've been hers. Matt Lauer asked her if she neglected to consider weather she is responsible in any way for the loss, she flat out said no. The degree of self righteousness is very scary with this grintch.

NathanK

Hillary is bringing the democratic party down as long as she keeps sticking around trying to soothe her bent ego. She is spewing the same narratives that lost her the election and not allowing any real growth in her party.

As it stands, the dems have no real potential candides for 2020 because they still think those same narratives are winners. Hillary, the DNC, and the media havent learned a thing. They are polarizing themselves more than ever and many long time liberals are sick of this "everyone is a victim" B.S. and oppression olympics. This article may as well have been written about me: Liberals sick of the alt-left are taking 'the red pill'

Conservatives are the new liberals that still believe in individual rights, free speech, and liberty through smaller government:

theLaw

Hillary is bringing the democratic party down as long as she keeps sticking around trying to soothe her bent ego. She is spewing the same narratives that lost her the election and not allowing any real growth in her party.

As it stands, the dems have no real potential candides for 2020 because they still think those same narratives are winners. Hillary, the DNC, and the media havent learned a thing. They are polarizing themselves more than ever and many long time liberals are sick of this "everyone is a victim" B.S. and oppression olympics. This article may as well have been written about me: Liberals sick of the alt-left are taking 'the red pill'

Conservatives are the new liberals that still believe in individual rights, free speech, and liberty through smaller government:

This was the moment that I realized that Antifa had jumped the shark (starts with Joe around 2:50):

Also, for those interested, here is a body language read of that video:

Badger

Looks like Trump is through:
"Trump's popularity will plunge into the 20's as he mainstreams -- large segments of the insurgency will walk away permanently and those who have opposed him will continue to oppose him (he won't get any credit for mainstreaming). At support in the mid twenties, the stranglehold that the insurgency has on Republican Congressman will end (impeachment/removal?) and rallies will become impossible (too many angry people)."
The OODA loop of Trump's Insurgency has been Smashed

NathanK

Looks like Trump is through:
"Trump's popularity will plunge into the 20's as he mainstreams -- large segments of the insurgency will walk away permanently and those who have opposed him will continue to oppose him (he won't get any credit for mainstreaming). At support in the mid twenties, the stranglehold that the insurgency has on Republican Congressman will end (impeachment/removal?) and rallies will become impossible (too many angry people)."
This is a concern. Particularly now in light of how he negotiated DACA and signs of him turning his back on his base

whodathunkit

She's a Clinton. Her agenda is keeping enough power to keep all the family's political scandals under wraps (or at least bolstering the facade that she still has any power), eternally stoking her pathological narcissism, and enriching her bank account. And of course leaving her only child a crap-ton of money more than the child already has. Which, you can't really blame a parent for that.

But honestly, coat-tail-riding Hilary's a pretty simple puzzle.

DaveFoster

Ray Peat: I think much of the outrage concerning Trump’s election is driven by his clear opposition to war with Russia, and his protectionist opposition to “globalization.” Those issues are essential for the ruling class, so everything will be done to interfere with any attempt Trump makes to change the empire’s course.
In addition to the United States' mainstream media's narrative of President Trump's Russian collusion, their attempted escalation of tensions between the United States and Syria (the latter backed by Russia) demands that, yet again,

:rightagain

SOMO

I've been living in the US the entire time Trump was president and I haven't noticed any change personally.

As someone that actually LIVES in the USA in a Blue State, literally nothing has changed since Trump became President and people are panicking over nothing.

The only thing that has changed is how the media and public's perception of their president and the ability to be vocal about it.

theLaw

Ray Peat: I think much of the outrage concerning Trump’s election is driven by his clear opposition to war with Russia, and his protectionist opposition to “globalization.” Those issues are essential for the ruling class, so everything will be done to interfere with any attempt Trump makes to change the empire’s course.

giphy.gif

D

danishispsychic

Once again, Dr. Peat lays it out in another eye opening way- focusing on the bigger picture. I found the above quote from him pretty genius- not surprised. Trump is a living breathing example of Big PUFA in action.... I want to see his medical records and labs even more than I want to see his tax return. A girl can dream.

YourUniverse

Once again, Dr. Peat lays it out in another eye opening way- focusing on the bigger picture. I found the above quote from him pretty genius- not surprised. Trump is a living breathing example of Big PUFA in action.... I want to see his medical records and labs even more than I want to see his tax return. A girl can dream.
Seconded, reading Ray's introductory paragraph that you are referring to. Voices like Rays should be louder.

Ulysses

Apparently he takes finasteride...