Ray Peat On Donald Trump

jaa

Thank you for providing some sources as to your claims. I don't exactly agree with the conclusions of the authors of the sources, but that's what free will is for. Thanks for backing up your words.

No problem. I didn't do a good job supporting most of my views previously. I tend to fall into the erroneous habit of assuming most of I know and its interpretations is common knowledge.

jaa

1) I didn't say I know more than Forbes about Trumps net worth. I said I don't know, but that his word that he is worth billions is meaningless to me.

Forbes saying he is worth billions gives it a little more weight, the one time I checked with them on someone's net worth it was off by at least an order of magnitude. This person was a well known athlete, and it should have been fairly easy for Fortune to do better than that.

Oh and speaking of Fortune, here's one the first article that came up when I googled Trump and Fortune.

Donald Trump clobbers 'bankrupt' Forbes for 'embarrassing' $4.5 billion net-worth valuation

The man child getting angry they didn't put his net worth higher than $4.5B because it makes him look bad. What an ****.

2) RE Huda Amedin

So what? Do you think Clinton or non-Trump supporters support Sharia or something? You realize that the 2 links you posted are MSM right?

How does any of this relate to the criticisms of Donald Trump? I've said I don't like Hillary. You point to potential (I think more of a stretch) misdeeds by Clinton and take the Trumpian position of false equivalency. Everyone does bad things so Trumps bad things aren't bad.

Anyway, this is fruitless. You seem completely engulfed in the Trump bubble, unwilling to admit any wrong doing by Trump.

Last edited:

x-ray peat

In all seriousness, you do yourself a discredit with statements like this. You've put together some coherent ideas. Although I disagree with many, I've considered them credible. Until you lob garbage like this.

"Crooked Hilary" is canned campaign speech with no basis in fact. So is calling (Bill) Clinton a rapist. Allegations were made in a political context. Serious allegations. I don't dismiss them simply because they were never proven. But likewise, you can't act as if they were proven. As for pedophile, I've never heard this charge before???? Unless you mean Monica Lewinsky who was many years past the age of majority when her relations with Clinton occurred. Again, a tawdry and ugly matter that cannot be dismissed. But pedophilia? C'mon.

Like I said, you discredit yourself with hyperbole. Speak your own mind, not MSM drivel.
This only seem like hyperbole to you because you, like @jaa, have yet to venture outside the mainstream media bubble. Hilary has a long history of shady deals going back to her day’s right out of law school. Website Exposes This Gigantic List Of Clinton Scandals

As for Bill being a rapist and pedophile, just because you haven’t heard about it doesn’t mean it’s not true. Its funny because usually the left wing insists on believing the rape victim no matter what but I guess that only counts if it's not Bill Clinton. Look into Juanita Broaddrick and the long list of woman who have accused Bill of sexual improprieties.

Here is the second part of the label which I assume you have never heard before.

Jeffrey Epstein and Bill Clinton cosy relationship detailed in new book by James Patterson | Daily Mail Online

Details on Bill Clinton's ride on pedophile's 'Lolita Express' sought

If you knew anything about the elite’s connection to pedophilia this would not be that surprising. I think both Hillary and Trump have been to that island as well btw.

jaa

This only seem like hyperbole to you because you, like @jaa, have yet to venture outside the mainstream media bubble. Hilary has a long history of shady deals going back to her day’s right out of law school. Website Exposes This Gigantic List Of Clinton Scandals

As for Bill being a rapist and pedophile, just because you haven’t heard about it doesn’t mean it’s not true. Its funny because usually the left wing insists on believing the rape victim no matter what but I guess that only counts if it's not Bill Clinton. Look into Juanita Broaddrick and the long list of woman who have accused Bill of sexual improprieties.

Here is the second part of the label which I assume you have never heard before.

Jeffrey Epstein and Bill Clinton cosy relationship detailed in new book by James Patterson | Daily Mail Online

Details on Bill Clinton's ride on pedophile's 'Lolita Express' sought

If you knew anything about the elite’s connection to pedophilia this would not be that surprising. I think both Hillary and Trump have been to that island as well btw.

I haven't heard you're a rapist or pedophile. I guess it must be true. Just gotta check some alt news.

I only got dragged into this comment because you tagged me. One final bit of idiocy.

x-ray peat

1) I didn't say I know more than Forbes about Trumps net worth. I said I don't know, but that his word that he is worth billions is meaningless to me.

Forbes saying he is worth billions gives it a little more weight, the one time I checked with them on someone's net worth it was off by at least an order of magnitude. This person was a well known athlete, and it should have been fairly easy for Fortune to do better than that.

Oh and speaking of Fortune, here's one the first article that came up when I googled Trump and Fortune.

Donald Trump clobbers 'bankrupt' Forbes for 'embarrassing' $4.5 billion net-worth valuation

The man child getting angry they didn't put his net worth higher than $4.5B because it makes him look bad. What an ****.

2) RE Huda Amedin

So what? Do you think Clinton or non-Trump supporters support Sharia or something? You realize that the 2 links you posted are MSM right?

How does any of this relate to the criticisms of Donald Trump? I've said I don't like Hillary. You point to potential (I think more of a stretch) misdeeds by Clinton and take the Trumpian position of false equivalency. Everyone does bad things so Trumps bad things aren't bad.

Anyway, this is fruitless. You seem completely engulfed in the Trump bubble, unwilling to admit any wrong doing by Trump.
This is only fruitless because you can't see past your irrational hatred of all things Trump. Again, I don't particularly care for Trump but I can easily see that the rabid hatred of Trump and calls to impeach him are being fueled by the media and the Democrats. But like Carl Sagan said in my previous post, it isn't possible to convince someone that they have been bamboozled.

Last edited:

x-ray peat

I haven't heard you're a rapist or pedophile. I guess it must be true. Just gotta check some alt news.

I only got dragged into this comment because you tagged me. One final bit of idiocy.
The only bit of idiocy, besides your name calling, is thinking that the Daily Mail is an alternative news source and for that reason not even bothering to read the article. Obviously you are impervious to any information that doesn't fit your tightly wound view of the world. Again not sure what you are doing on the RPF since it is an alternative site and certainly not MSM approved. Maybe you would feel more comfortable on the Dr. Oz forum.

Last edited:

managing

This is only fruitless because you can't see past your irrational hatred of all things Trump. Again, I don't particularly care for Trump but I can easily see that the rabid hatred of Trump and calls to impeach him are being fueled by the media and the Democrats. But like Carl Sagan, it isn't possible to convince someone that they have been bamboozled.
LOL. Nobody here has called for Trump to be impeached.

LOL again: Carl Sagan huh?

x-ray peat

LOL. Nobody here has called for Trump to be impeached.
LOL, reading comprehension. It was a generalization and it applies to 46% of the brainwashed electorate.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/18/opinion/sunday/how-can-we-get-rid-of-trump.html?_r=0

Donald Trump impeachment idea drives the left nuts with glee
LOL again: Carl Sagan huh?
Fair enough, Carl Sagan with my summary doesn’t quite do it. The actual quote I had posted is much better.

“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” Carl Sagan

But just for you, a similar idea from someone that might be less laughable to you

“None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.” Goethe

Last edited:

sladerunner69

FAKE NEWS . Sad! Clickbait. Stop it now, not biting! Devout i like that one, devout! Very good.

Or i'll start posting well founded FACTUAL (saw it on you tube) reports that Trump is nothing more than a paid Zionist Freemason stooge deluding the gullible..

That is exactly what an employee typing at the pentagon would say! You are clearly nothing but a double agent on a mission to disseminate disformation! You can cause as much disruption and shrouding as you want, but the truth will prevail!

Post all of the youtube videos you want, alex jobes carl sagan, macklemore, give me any of your CIA funded agents! I know who they are!

WE will not stop until ALL of the roswell documents are released and in the hands of Fisher Stevens! MAGA!!

jaa

The only bit of idiocy, besides your name calling, is thinking that the Daily Mail is an alternative news source and for that reason not even bothering to read the article. Obviously you are impervious to any information that doesn't fit your tightly wound view of the world. Again not sure what you are doing on the RPF since it is an alternative site and certainly not MSM approved. Maybe you would feel more comfortable on the Dr. Oz forum.

I was referring to my own idiocy in continuing the convo FWIW. Nothing more to add. Good luck.

Simonsays

STOP PRESS; Trump makes his 5th Hilary appointment, sorry Goldman Sachs.......as undoubtedly Ray would agree.... bourgeois democracy .....its all a rich mans trick!

Ideonaut

This is as big a bunch of gobbledy-gook from *anyone* as I've read in a long time. Really disappointing from someone as discerning as Peat can be.
Gobbledygook? What didn't you understand? I thought it was clear, astute, and penetrating--right on the money. Especially his views on the suppression of class consciousness by the ruling "elite" (mostly hereditary power holders). If class interests are brought into the discussion, you think the person is a Marxist? Class and class interests are facts. Like Warren Buffett said, it's a class war and his class is winning. I would like to think the working class has gotten a leg up by voting Trump in, but it is unclear. He's cutting taxes on the wealthy and is for almost no inheritance taxes, inheritance being the main thing that keeps the rich in power.
I think Peat's genius shines in these remarks. "Genius ist was wir nicht sind."

managing

I would like to think the working class has gotten a leg up by voting Trump in, but it is unclear.
I understand the fact that you said its unclear. But I have a great deal of trouble imagining any way, shape, or form in which the working class will get a leg up by voting Trump. Can you help me by elaborating what scenario(s) you believe would be a leg up for the working class?

Queequeg

more like a foot up their asses

Queequeg

I understand the fact that you said its unclear. But I have a great deal of trouble imagining any way, shape, or form in which the working class will get a leg up by voting Trump. Can you help me by elaborating what scenario(s) you believe would be a leg up for the working class?
ending h1b visas for foreign workers who are brought in to replace highly paid American workers would be a start but I am not holding my breath.
Trump Is Right: Silicon Valley Is Using H-1B Visas To Pay Low Wages To Immigrants | The Huffington Post

Gobbledygook? What didn't you understand? I thought it was clear, astute, and penetrating--right on the money.

It's like when people first hear about his sugar ideas lol

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals