Ray Peat On Dmso

http://orthomolecular.org/library/jom/1 ... 3-p189.pdf

Since DMSO has been used successfully for treating mental retardation, with removal of cataracts as a side effect, its effect of "structuring" water, or lowering its "activity" according to a Soviet study, and of promoting oxidation of glucose by quinone (my unpublished observation) suggests that it might improve the function of nerves and other cells by promoting the desired high energy state.
A Biophysical Approach to Altered Consciousness, Dr Raymond Peat.

DaveFoster

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24327606

This study definitely needs to be addressed, and this discussion should be revisited. This seems to remind me of the prenatal growth retardation induced by caffeine exposure, but then such is ceased with the addition of glucose. It likely has no similarity whatsoever, but this came to mind.

burtlancast

An additional 50 patients with retinal deteriorations (macular degenerations as
well as retinitis pigmentosa) were then similarly treated with DMSO, and the subjective
evidence gathered was also encouraging.$ This subjective evidence consisted
of improved or stabilized visual acuity, improved or stabilized visual fields, and
improved night vision. (The evidence is considered subjective because it requires subjective
responses from the patient.) Of the 50 patients treated with DMSO, 22
improved in visual acuity; 9 improved in visual fields; and 5 improved in dark
adaptation. Two patients have continued to regress, and the rest have had no
measurable or personally noted changes in vision.

:roll:

Attachments

• DIMETHYL SULFOXIDE IN THE TREATMENT OF RETINAL DISEASE.pdf
    549.9 KB · Views: 155

skycop00

From Ray 2016

Attachments

• Email response from Ray Peat regarding DMSO Feb 24 2016.docx
    21 KB · Views: 150

arcadia11

Forum Supporter
From Ray 2016
lol. thank you, but i almost wish i had not read this. not ten minutes ago i sent a friend who has cataracts (and is using DMSO per my recommendation) this peat quote for encouragement:

Since DMSO has been used successfully for treating mental retardation, with removal of cataracts as a side effect, its effect of "structuring" water, or lowering its "activity" according to a Soviet study, and of promoting oxidation of glucose by quinone (my unpublished observation) suggests that it might improve the function of nerves and other cells by promoting the desired high energy state.

i feel like i am running in circles.

we have had gross matter bodies here for a very long time. my consideration is that nothing is incurable - even death can sometimes be cured if you catch it in time.

it seems to me that there are blockages or locks of a kind against certain vital bits of information re healing dis-ease states and i don't mean just by the prevailing medical-industrial-military complex.

cataracts are caused by something. cataracts can be cured by something.
there is almost insurmountable complexity in studies, references, reviews and
other published materials. after a time it becomes not-understandable. the subject is talked about, talked around but not addressed head-on. when
something cannot be understood it contains a lie. you can't understand a lie, though you can spot one and move on. i also consider that we cannot create problems that we cannot solve.

all that being said, this is so not a rant. i am sharing what i have experienced and am currently experiencing. i am missing a piece of the puzzle. i know it's there.
i know that all kinds of things cause diseased states - after all we are living on a poisoned planet in clown world. i know that we are being held down but i also know that our prime directive is to CREATE.

if it's complex it's not real. simplicity is logical and effective. thank you for listening. i am intending to move into meta-data. thoughts/feelings are
very welcome.

cheers
a

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals