Ray Peat Interview Ray Peat Live Now on Patrick Timpone June 2021

Vileplume

I viewed this interview as an optimistic one. Despite all the risks associated with the vaccine and its shedded material entering our cells, strongoxidative metabolism can still protect us. Peat has been right all along.

Peat on progesterone: “If a person has any inflammatory symptoms—arthritis, or any serious degenerative conditions—blood vessel symptoms, epilepsy, cancer and so on—then large doses are protective, whether you’re male or female.”

On how to support the liver: “good, adequate protein, B vitamins, and thyroid. And carbohydrate is essential for the thyroid to work. The active T3 thyroid, at least 2/3 of it derives from the liver, and the liver only converts it when it has enough sugar.”

Last edited:

Lejeboca

Mito

Peat talked about vaccine particles traveling to all part of the body.

AEED5F7F-FFDE-479A-96CA-C8C16F4BD472.jpeg

Last edited:

rr1

Loved the part where he was talking about his cat Aphrodite's and how it can understand him

solomon

Here is a link to an specific to the interview with Dr. Peat on June 21 2021

("permanent links are typically posted sometime after the interview.)

After listening how Ray uses Co2 tank, I decided to get one. I blow a small amount of co2 from the tank into plastic bag and breath it slightly when I am sitting home. I would say It is very calming. Also, after the co2 session, my social interaction improved and it felt like such an easy to do. Mind you where I live is 400 meter above sea level.

yerrag

What stuck with me in this interview was Ray's mention of athletes taking 2 tablespoons (yes 2, not 1, tbsp, not tsp) of baking soda. And him saying it's fine because the kidneys expel the sodium and the bicarbonate becomes carbon dioxide.

I don't know if I'll do this. First of all, I ended up urinating a lot taking enough bicarb that got me to urinate a lot. A lot of minerals and vitamins get lost this way, such as potassium and thiamine. And why would sodium get excreted more than potassium? Doesn't the body conserve sodium and waste potassium. It's only when potassium is depleted that the body has no choice but to excrete sodium.

Maybe it's fine if this is done once in a while but I don't see how it can be part of a daily lifestyle.

yerrag

I find that drinking carbonated water would be better. You wouldn't think there's a lot of CO2 in carb water until you see how a piece of menthos candy nucleates and create a lot of foam when pit in a bottle of soda.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals