Ray Peat labeled ´quack for white supremacists`

VanRay

I just found this wiki-entry, only a few days old about Ray Peat.
It made me mad and sad. Does anybody know how and have the time to work on this?
Or do you think it's not worth the trouble?

Momma

This is what Ray was up against his whole life. I’m pretty sure he wouldn’t blink an eye at this.
To the author of this Wiki page: get some help; some anger management or something. The over-the-top character assassination of Peat (and overuse of adjectives like bizarre, insane, ridiculous) speaks more about you than him.

I think most critical thinkers by now know that any info (usually derogatory) printed in Wiki about anybody in their field of nutrition that is outside of mainstream are on the side of truth.
All of the censored scientists,proferrors and doctors up to 3 years ago who were hailed with glowing references on WIKI are now vilified.
So in effect it is actually a good place to look for the liars especially regarding health.

RealNeat

I just found this wiki-entry, only a few days old about Ray Peat.
It made me mad and sad. Does anybody know how and have the time to work on this?
Or do you think it's not worth the trouble?
Lol such garbage, anyone who can't see that it's a completely one sided view of the various topics covered isn't going to latch on to anything pro-Peat. It's called rational wiki for Gods sake, it's a hilarious title for a website where intellectually inept individuals and controlled ops congregate to see who can virtue signal and lick the boots of " scientific consensus" harder. Waste of time.

Rational Wiki is a joke and extremely biased in their views that tend to lean very left, so i wouldn't really pay much attention. Looks like they haven't actually read any of Peats work as they make a lot of school boy errors here.

-Luke-

Cholesterol denialist. Now I have seen it all.

LeeLemonoil

Obviously managed by extremists to whom the normal wiki isn’t biased, manipulated and controlled enough already.

Zealots. They need „science“ as their ultimate belief and justification for their lives. So they create a „scientific“ dogma. Indicated in the title „rational“.

It’s sad and pathetic.
At least they will heartily swallow those plant oils and fish capsules after reading the slant on Peat there.

sunny

It was Peat, Patrick, or Atom who observed that being labeled a quack usually means you are on to something.

TheSir

It was Peat, Patrick, or Atom who observed that being labeled a quack usually means you are on to something.
Always believing and doing the opposite of what the masses believe and do carries one peculiarly far.

It’s very sad but Ray wouldn’t have bat an eyelid over it. He realised long ago that the only way he could do his work with any degree of integrity was to remove himself and make himself independent of their system as much as he could.

It’s the 21st Century and we still have witch finders scaring people and trying to destroy anything and anyone who threatens the narrative in which their power is seated.

I wonder how future history will look back upon these times? But I also think we already know.

B

Blaze

It’s very sad but Ray wouldn’t have bat an eyelid over it. He realised long ago that the only way he could do his work with any degree of integrity was to remove himself and make himself independent of their system as much as he could.

It’s the 21st Century and we still have witch finders scaring people and trying to destroy anything and anyone who threatens the narrative in which their power is seated.

I wonder how future history will look back upon these times? But I also think we already know.
Exactly, you nailed it, very well stated............

Jo Ro

This is confirmation by the orthodoxy that RP is right, and they're just a bunch of lemmings in lock-step to the the official paradigm and narrative.

Their shaming tactic of labeling a 'denier' doesn't have much effect anymore. I label those who label RP as a "Cholesterol Denier" as "Truth Deniers." Seriously?

<fill in the blank> + 'denier'. Use this party trick to shut down all factual opposition to your unsupportable assertion or belief on a topic.

Being a 'denier' somehow implies that that which is being 'denied' is presumed true. And that's just ludicrous.

It means absolutely nothing, as most Normies are too busy with their own lives to care about their health, much less alternative views on how to be healthy.

B

Blaze

This is confirmation by the orthodoxy that RP is right, and they're just a bunch of lemmings in lock-step to the the official paradigm and narrative.

Their shaming tactic of labeling a 'denier' doesn't have much effect anymore. I label those who label RP as a "Cholesterol Denier" as "Truth Deniers." Seriously?

<fill in the blank> + 'denier'. Use this party trick to shut down all factual opposition to your unsupportable assertion or belief on a topic.

Being a 'denier' somehow implies that that which is being 'denied' is presumed true. And that's just ludicrous.

It means absolutely nothing, as most Normies are too busy with their own lives to care about their health, much less alternative views on how to be healthy.
Yes, and shutting down the opposition linking incorrectly Ray to white supremacists shows their immoral racist leanings in a modern world where most of us are totally color blind and not engaging in discriminating based on race or color or creed.
Seems like only the most racist people routinely cry racism................instead of letting racism and white supremacy die off.

BeanSprouts

All of his (I am assuming his gender ooo nooo) "refutations" are literally first page google results headlines by the way, copied word for word. He's like every other reddit intellectual who gets all their information from """comedians""" and Google's search algorithm. They always call themselves skeptics too while being absolutely lemmings about everything. Such boring people.

Attachments

• {msedge}2023-03-13_12.41.03.png
    {msedge}2023-03-13_12.41.03.png
    10.7 KB · Views: 236
Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals