Ray Peat Inspired Powdered Drink Mix

PATB

I was wondering if anyone thought up something like this? I got the idea because I had some Tang lying around, which has 100% daily vitamin C and other stuff, but still tastes great. I add some caffeine energy MiO stuff that you just squirt into it.

Tang has:
Sugar, Fructose, Citric Acid, Calcium Phosphate, Contains Less than 2% of Orange Juice Solids, Natural Flavor, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Vitamin E Acetate, Niacinamide, Vitamin B6, Vitamin A Palmitate, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Beta Carotene, Maltodextrin, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, and Neotame (Sweeteners) Guar and Xanthan Gums (Provide Body) Artificial Color, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, BHA (to Help Protect Flavor).

I see that there is some stuff in there that is not Peat-approved, but powdered drink mixes are quite convenient. I probably won't buy any more Tang once I run out, but it made me think about the topic.

ExCarniv

Powerade powder is a bit better, despite the added B vitamins.

Sugar, Citric Acid, Less than 2% of: Salt, Potassium Citrate, Magnesium Lactate, Calcium Phosphate, Natural Flavors, Artificial Flavors, Lake Blue 1, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12

OP
P

PATB

despite the added B vitamins
What is the issue with the B vitamins added? Are they just cheap/inferior forms?

I guess such things are unnecessary when you can just take a b-complex (or otherwise get them from food)

The artificial colorings have very high Al, up to 25 percent of mass as it. Stay away.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals