Ray Peat inspired mayo

Sam321

Has anyone successfully made or heard of mayo made of any kind of saturated fat that also doesn't taste like ***t?

I love mayo, but am skeptical of the fats its comprised of.

Parsley

Keto Mayo from Chosen Foods is made using coconut oil, and I rather enjoyed the taste of it when I had it.

Kray

Keto Mayo from Chosen Foods is made using coconut oil, and I rather enjoyed the taste of it when I had it.
Agreed, its the one we use. Only one out there these days that I know of. Tastes great. I use it as a *dressing dip* for my chopped carrots, and with other salads.

O

oldfriend

Mayonaise is very easy to make, I used to make it with olive oil. I'm sure it would be possible with fractionated coconut oil or MCT oil.

Kray

Mayonaise is very easy to make, I used to make it with olive oil. I'm sure it would be possible with fractionated coconut oil or MCT oil.
Good point! Something to consider down the road. At present I dont use so much that cost is prohibitive, and it does last a while in the frig.

MidBicep

Has anyone successfully made or heard of mayo made of any kind of saturated fat that also doesn't taste like ***t?

I love mayo, but am skeptical of the fats its comprised of.
I used to eat lots of mayo to get calories a couple years ago. It's funny now that the thought of eating literal garbage is repulsive to me.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals