Ray Peat Has Grey Hair, No Facial Hair, Black Teeth And Age Pigments

bistecca

I don't care that you don't accept my posts. Why would I even want you to accept something without thinking? The information is clearly not for you - but maybe someday you'll understand how direct empiricism excludes all modern science (and who the actual direct empiricists are).

>Why would I even want you to accept something without thinking?

I don't know but your original response made a proclamation like "Their cultivation of qi is protective irrespective of diet" without any links to evidence or substantiation. So either you were just talking to hear yourself speak or you were hoping someone would accept your opinion without thinking and examining.

>but maybe someday you'll understand how direct empiricism excludes all modern science

Ah yes, science is irrelevant and "my experience" is all that matters.

>The information is clearly not for you

What information? You stated an opinion and provided NO information.

Waynish

>Why would I even want you to accept something without thinking?

I don't know but your original response made a proclamation like "Their cultivation of qi is protective irrespective of diet" without any links to evidence or substantiation. So either you were just talking to hear yourself speak or you were hoping someone would accept your opinion without thinking and examining.

>but maybe someday you'll understand how direct empiricism excludes all modern science

Ah yes, science is irrelevant and "my experience" is all that matters.

>The information is clearly not for you

What information? You stated an opinion and provided NO information.

All science you've ever read was via your perception/experience, genius. I'm not interested in debating with the religious.

Stryker

maybe just maybe hes ..... no not even maybe

he knows show much cos he integrates HIS OWN health problems and physical imperfections combined with experience and research

i.e if someone doesnt have HUGE muscle does that mean they do not know how it is made in a hormonal and physiological sense

"ray peat stutters how dare he comment on how to help states of anxiety"

please...

he wouldve noticed his hair losing its pigment and read everything their was to know about how hair produces its pigment and what the factors are in why that process is not functioning correctly

by the logic of the post if he looked like brad pitt he would be in time magazine ..have 7 nobel prizes and nobody would discredit anything he says

Oleg

those look like freckles to me, on his hand. I think this thread is inaccurate, mean, and let me say again inaccurate. Ray Peat is the only "guru" that I would like to look like. His face skin is tight, hardly any wrinkles. His face hasn't fallen, like almost everyone his age. He has no turkey neck, like a lot of people in their sixties. his hair is vibrant and he has not lost a hair. no bald spot at all. most everyone , even if full head of hair all their lives, usually thins out as they get old, but not Ray Peat. He is sharp as a tack, still doing interviews and consults. So, I think nit picking on somebody's appearance is mean. What if he read that? Of course we can be judgemental when it es follow someone, and their diet and lifestyle recs. But I think Ray looks great! Most everyone has dental work. He decided not to. Like me, my tooth that was grinded down mistakenly by an ***hole dentist, has now grown back to full size. No dental xrays for me, nor Ray Peat
A++

AdoTintor

Even Ray Peat wasn't "Ray-Peating" until he was 40 years old right?

Has anyone here actually got a proper 100% Ray-Peat toddler all the way through from pregnancy - thats what we want to follow.

Beastmode

Has anyone here actually got a proper 100% Ray-Peat toddler all the way through from pregnancy - thats what we want to follow.
Basically 4 years in on ours.

Regina

How cute. I want to meet that kid.

Regina

maybe just maybe hes ..... no not even maybe

he knows show much cos he integrates HIS OWN health problems and physical imperfections combined with experience and research

i.e if someone doesnt have HUGE muscle does that mean they do not know how it is made in a hormonal and physiological sense

"ray peat stutters how dare he comment on how to help states of anxiety"

please...

he wouldve noticed his hair losing its pigment and read everything their was to know about how hair produces its pigment and what the factors are in why that process is not functioning correctly

by the logic of the post if he looked like brad pitt he would be in time magazine ..have 7 nobel prizes and nobody would discredit anything he says
:wavingyellow

Mauritio

I have several, of both sexes, and will looking for suitable mates for them in like 20 years.
Haha Georgis kids should be about the same age ?

YamnayaMommy

I'm glad there are still parents out there like you.
Thanks! It’s a fun diet and lifestyle for little kids. They’re super robust and happy and energetic. It’s all good so far.

Although Covid has been a downer in Chicago. First grader and preschooler have to wear masks, even to attend the relatively sensible catholic school.

Peater

Thanks! It’s a fun diet and lifestyle for little kids. They’re super robust and happy and energetic. It’s all good so far.

Although Covid has been a downer in Chicago. First grader and preschooler have to wear masks, even to attend the relatively sensible catholic school.

Have you told them as best you can it's all nonsense?

Oleg

Agree.
What I am more worried about possible cognitive decline once he gets closer to entering his 90s.
Surely I'd wish he maintains a sharp mind until the end.
Absolutely, I hope he keeps his mind sharp. So far I think we have good grounds for optimism. I’ve seen people in their 90s with clear mind (mostly on YouTube :). Pretty sure they don’t follow Mr Peat’s ideas.