Ray Peat Has Grey Hair, No Facial Hair, Black Teeth And Age Pigments

This topic seems familiar...Is Ray Peat Even Healthy?

m5KybKK.png
I think there's a few of these threads here..

morgan#1

Man I think this is horrible. I applaud him for a following a different drummer, ie himself. I think that all of us should find a way inside, and not look to others, with the exception of health insights.

I have found so much awareness into my health, and I can’t thank you enough for providing this forum. But when people get together in this fuc*** up society that we live in, we want to have gurus and THE answer. People are nasty when they get together, I think it’s about fear and insecurity. We’re all people, with different levels of health and sickness, and bitterness. Ray has found a clear stress-free way; and he wants to show us.

Ray Peat it seems is living his life fully and happily with or without teeth. I do understand why someone is questioning appearance, we are all told to believe that surface is health. He’s 80+. It doesn’t matter that he’s not been given the Adonis look. Maybe that’s a good thing;?he found things outside in the real world without staring at his face in the mirror and wondering if someone liked him or not. It’s like being in high school, the popular kids most times are stuck. I had a eating disorder starting in high school that took away so much of my vitality.

Every time he speaks there is an energy that comes out of him, and he has the light in his eyes, no helplessness there. Possibly that’s because he doesn’t frequent the internet; I’m a internet junkie, and it makes me sad. I’m not on Facebook, so that’s a plus for me, and I’m trying...

Everyone can get there (wherever there is) if they find peace inside. I’m not there yet, but I don’t feel that I’ve looked inside, sometimes I feel that peace and sometimes I’m depressed and anxious and all the yucky things that we all have. I try not to compete with anyone, we’re all just people. Some have given up, but for those who are still trying :thumbsup:

To me Ray looks like he's in really good health at 81. I don't give a crap if he lost a few teeth decades ago experimenting with a crazy diet. I messed up mine doing a mcdougall type vegan diet.

I've talked to people about how and why I think I messed my teeth, and what I think is good for teeth. I've been laughed at. People think that my advice is crap just because my teeth are not pretty. Even though what I think and what I'm doing now is a lot different than what I was doing when my teeth went bad. It's quite frustrating.

crestind

He says that copper can help against grey hair, but his hair is grey.
It probably does help if the grey hair was caused by a copper deficiency of some sort. He does say, "CAN" help. It's situational. I know of someone in their 80's who due to health problems had to start taking a liquid nutrient supplement (made by pros, not Silicon Valley wackos like the Soylent people). Apparently this person's hair color was restored from almost entirely whitish grey to almost full color.

He says that teeth can remineralise and that antibiotics helps but many of his teeth are black.

Teeth can remineralise. This is pretty much established in even mainstream science.

He has many age pigments on his hand, yet he writes that this can be completely prevented by diet, and that he has seen people reverse age pigments using progesterone.
He's old. Everybody's genetic makeup is different.

It seems like that he would know how to optimise his testosterone levels, but he seems like quite low in testosterone in the way he talks and looking at his facial hairs.

He's old. Nutrition keeps you healthy and maximizes genetic potential but it won't make you immortal or turn you into some Greek statue.

Lolinaa

Man I think this is horrible. I applaud him for a following a different drummer, ie himself. I think that all of us should find a way inside, and not look to others, with the exception of health insights.

I have found so much awareness into my health, and I can’t thank you enough for providing this forum. But when people get together in this fuc*** up society that we live in, we want to have gurus and THE answer. People are nasty when they get together, I think it’s about fear and insecurity. We’re all people, with different levels of health and sickness, and bitterness. Ray has found a clear stress-free way; and he wants to show us.

Ray Peat it seems is living his life fully and happily with or without teeth. I do understand why someone is questioning appearance, we are all told to believe that surface is health. He’s 80+. It doesn’t matter that he’s not been given the Adonis look. Maybe that’s a good thing;?he found things outside in the real world without staring at his face in the mirror and wondering if someone liked him or not. It’s like being in high school, the popular kids most times are stuck. I had a eating disorder starting in high school that took away so much of my vitality.

Every time he speaks there is an energy that comes out of him, and he has the light in his eyes, no helplessness there. Possibly that’s because he doesn’t frequent the internet; I’m a internet junkie, and it makes me sad. I’m not on Facebook, so that’s a plus for me, and I’m trying...

Everyone can get there (wherever there is) if they find peace inside. I’m not there yet, but I don’t feel that I’ve looked inside, sometimes I feel that peace and sometimes I’m depressed and anxious and all the yucky things that we all have. I try not to compete with anyone, we’re all just people. Some have given up, but for those who are still trying :thumbsup:

I like that. Personally I am learning a lot. This forum is helpful but his articles and answers on YouTube and herb doctors are gold.
He is a humble and at the same time very knowledgeable which is rare.

Each time I go to the Doctors and see their prescription I thank R. Peat. There are a lot of suffering out there.

My health is not perfect, there are still lots of trials but I am less scared and angry, I am more at peace.

Waynish

Figuring out who is healthiest and then becoming a follower is not an effective heuristic! Peat has a certain way of sharing information - and basically everything anyone here knows about him has come through him - so you're not going to get multiple angles on the man's physical health patterns.

Nokoni

Could always be worse.....Ray Kurzweil (70)
Holy cow. And Google says the images are 4 months apart, November to March. Been a tough winter.

He told a story how a young women who visited him was not menstruating and she borrowed his cardigan and the pheromones/hormones in his cardigan caused her to menstruate because he has healthy levels of androgen's. Best to listen to it from him to get the correct context.

Haha is this for real? This sounds like the sort of anecdote that would rightly be dismissed as douchebaggery coming from anyone else

Wagner83

Haha is this for real? This sounds like the sort of anecdote that would rightly be dismissed as douchebaggery coming from anyone else
It's in a mail I posted (so, easy to find, "search in this thread", "posted by"..). He didn't mention how old he was at the time, it was simply an anecdote to show how pheromones can cause estrogens surges in other individuals.

Last edited:

Spokey

That last picture of Kurzweil looks like he's going to try and sell someone a used car of dodgy provenance.

tara

Can someone rationalise with me why its constructive to compare Ray Peat with Rich Piana? or comparing anyone else with anyone.

If you think he looks unhealthy and it makes you doubt is message and life work. be sceptical and critical its better than putting people on pedestals and not learning anything but how to copy other peoples diets and lifestyles. We are becoming used to being seduced by charlatans and it takes time to realise not everyone is a charlatan selling some snake oil.

Id rather listen some honest person who admits mistakes and learns from them then shares the wisdom once mastered, instead of being in denial and victim to vanity by covering them up with hair transplants, hair dye, fake teeth, damaging teeth whitening, cosmetic surgery, make up, photoshop, elaborate lighting setups etc.
+2

Arrade

He looks pretty decent for his age. The voice kinda turns me off, plus he never seemed like he lifted wieghts or was very masculone

OP

90intuition

upload_2018-5-16_20-12-11.png

About the age pigments, I think there are a lot of age pigments here on his hand.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals