Ray Peat Forum Will Be Switching Themes

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Gabriel said:
Yes I used the thanks for posts and replaced some code with what some people posted at a discussion topic. Dont remember if I had to change 1-2 more things but it worked pretty good without much hassle.

https://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtop ... &t=1690905
https://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtop ... &t=1866985 (the code part is on page 2 i think)

Phpbb modding is indeed a time-wasting business. I dont wanna know how many countless hours I have used just for getting some code lines to work. especially when you dont have an IT background. You got my deepest respect.

The borders definitely look better. Thank you. I am not gonna tweak it too much now until I get the fresh install in.

Hey on the colorizeit site. Is there a way to change the background color? Actually, its the colors of the border to be exact. All that white around the outside. Would like to darken it some.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I figured out how to change the background.

Appreciate your help, Gabriel.

jyb

Charlie, I think that the new display is definitely in the right direction: the message are displayed more concisely, there's a lot less unused space which was making long conversations hard to follow due to having to scroll down a lot.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Jyb, thanks for the feedback.

Yeh, I am totally digging the way it's compacted down. Definitely much easier to read the site. I will also be tweaking the colors and all but this is about as far as I am going to go until the fresh install is done. But I do think we are heading in the right direction! :thumbup:

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I am done for today but I am really liking the way this is going.

Thanks again, Gabriel. Adding the borders really set it off. :hattip Everyone feel free to rep Gabriel. :lol:

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Jenn said:
Ok, I must be really old. The mutedness of the colors is hard on my eyes.

Jenn I will be switching up the colors this weekend.

Gabriel

Charlie, I can't reply in the recipes section - is there some problem with the user permissions?

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Gabriel said:
Charlie, I can't reply in the recipes section - is there some problem with the user permissions?

For some reason the permission to reply was set to off. Should be OK now. Let me know if not.

Sorry about that. Not sure how that happened. :confused

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals