Ray Peat Forum Video Discussion?

MB50

I was just thinking how valuable the podcasts with Haidut have been, along with other members' thoughts and posts, which made me think about how awesome it would be to have some kind of video discussion between forum members (preferably those who have very good grasps on Peat's ideas) that could then be released on the forum. For example, 3-4 very knowledgable forum members could create a video recording on a particular subject (it could even be a casual conversation going over new ideas from the month or something) through Skype, periscope, or whatever other tool works and then it could be released to forum members who pitch in $ to cover the participants time and input.

I know these members already post on the forum, but a video seems much more helpful. Not only is it more interactive, but a lot more can be explained through conversation that reading IMO. Just thought about this and thought Id throw it out there.

@Such_Saturation
I seriously considered emailing Danny to suggest a chilled talk with pboy. 2 or more hours for an introduction.. :ss
But I thought that it would be in vain, since a suggestion like that would make people think that it's a joke (when it's not).

Well it would contain lots of swearing to beep out... and I don't think Danny Roddy has any better chance of reaching him than we do...

Amazoniac

Well it would contain lots of swearing to beep out... and I don't think Danny Roddy has any better chance of reaching him than we do...
We can try to send him a PM with a clear subject, otherwise he would simply neglect. Another option is sending him an email directly, but I doubt that the email that he gave me is used frequently.
If someone is willing to have a talk with him, I can try to importunate him until he gives in..

All wearing a paper bag, of course, so it doesn't ruin the mystique.

We can try to send him a PM with a clear subject, otherwise he would simply neglect. Another option is sending him an email directly, but I doubt that the email that he gave me is used frequently.
If someone is willing to have a talk with him, I can try to importunate him until he gives in..

Does the pm reach a better email account?

Amazoniac

You see what I mean by not being able to edit later?

Probably. A clear subject is all that's needed from someone serious.
It can't be from me (the PM), because I send him creepy stuff regularly, so he wouldn't bother. I just sent him the nuptial march by Mendelssohn a few days ago.. : idi

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals