Ray Peat Email

DannyIrons™

Hi everyone,

I've had a dysbiotic bacterial infection in my stomach called Enterobacter Cloacae Complex for at least 3 years now. The most recent lab results indicate a level of 4 (which is the maximum number of bacteria that can flourish). The antiobiotics suggested are Ceftazidime / Ciprofloxacin / Trimeth-sulfa, and from this forum I've heard these antibiotics are not recommended at all.

Would anyone be able to PM me Ray's email, I would just like to ask what his advice would be to eradicate this, as I don't think a carrot salad is strong enough.

Thank you

peateats1

Hi everyone,

I've had a dysbiotic bacterial infection in my stomach called Enterobacter Cloacae Complex for at least 3 years now. The most recent lab results indicate a level of 4 (which is the maximum number of bacteria that can flourish). The antiobiotics suggested are Ceftazidime / Ciprofloxacin / Trimeth-sulfa, and from this forum I've heard these antibiotics are not recommended at all.

Would anyone be able to PM me Ray's email, I would just like to ask what his advice would be to eradicate this, as I don't think a carrot salad is strong enough.

Thank you
Did you ever get a response from Ray on this issue?