Ray Peat Email Advice Depository

YourUniverse

[With Dr. Peat's permission to post]
Me: "
Hello Dr. Peat, as usual hoping you are quite well.

I am one of the last remaining unvaccinated Canadians, and I do not want to be vaccinated. With that said, I feel tremendous stress and pressure to receive this vaccination, and I feel fear for what may come about tomorrow (next month, next year and beyond) as far as social protocols and government mandates toward unvaccinated people like me. Eventually I fear I may not be able to make a living without receiving the vaccination.

My question is, how much stress is staying unvaccinated worth, in your opinion?

This is not meant to be a political question, the thought of "giving in" has been on my mind for some time.

All the best,
"

Dr. Peat: "
Those are still in the experimental stage, and to coerce someone to submit to a medical experiment is a crime. In all the US states, coercion is a crime punishable by prison, and personal liability of the employer for damages is another thought that tends to get their attention. In some of Dolores Cahill’s videos she explains how to do it without a lawyer, but I know several people who just had a lawyer make the law clear to their employer, leading to their dropping the mandate. The present official figures for vaccine-associated death and disability are very clear, but the long-range dangers aren’t known; experience with RNA treatments in animals suggests that they could be terrible.

Dolores Cahill:

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/M7tOFVckPlCT/

Steve Kirsch:
Silicon Valley Philanthropist Shares Review of CDC Data: COVID-19 Vaccine Associated with 100X Deaths Compared to Influenzas
Are the Covid-19 vaccines "safe and effective"?

Mike Yeadon:
EX-PFIZER CHIEF MIKE YEADON - LATEST CHILLING WARNING ON THE "COVID" VACCINES (IMPROVED AUDIO)

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/9enapGHu7UmI/

Peter McCullough:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAHi3lX3oGM

View: https://rumble.com/vk5jd0-dr.-peter-mccullough-urgent-warning-about-poisonous-jabs-an-agonizing-situa.html

View: https://rumble.com/vm8ie1-ethics-professor-gives-heartbreaking-final-lesson-on-refusing-vaccine-befor.html

Fleming, Novavax, accountability:
C0VID Criminals WILL Be Held Accountable, Says Attorney Dr. Fleming in Warning Against c0v jabs

Reiner Fuellmich, July 17, 2021:
CovidHoax - Dr. Reiner Fuellmich: "They are making so many mistakes, we are close to a tipping point

David Knight and Lee Merritt:
COVID 19 Doctors Speak Out 100 - Dr. Lee Merritt explains why the COVID vaccines are NOT vaccines
Lee Merritt: (D-dimer 60%)
Dr. Lee Merritt, former US Navy surgeon, warns of catastrophic vaccine risk to active duty soldiers

Sucharit Bhakdi:
https://factcheckvaccine.com/2021/0...rom-professor-dr-sucharit-bhakdi-july-9-2021/
DR. SUCHARIT BHAKDI INTERVIEW – COVID VACCINE BLOOD CLOT RISK WAS KNOWN, IGNORED & BURIED (MIRRORED)

Mike Adams interviewing Dr. David Martin:.
Mike Adams interviews Dr David Martin
Dr. David Martin - Covid vaccine mRNA code is a BIOWEAPON developed via a digital SIMULATION

Funeral director:
Funeral Director John O'Looney Blows the Whistle on Covid

"

llian

Q: So after reading this study done on crayfish saying that they have the ability to regrow new eye after it has been lost, as well as frog embryos, it made me wonder if humans can have the same regrowth potential?

Dr. Peat:
Regrowth of a well formed finger tip occurs if the wound is protected from the air, probably allowing high CO2 accumulation. A friend’s dog appeared to have lost an eye after a fight—just a red socket was visible; he put it on a fresh goat milk diet, and what looked like a small eye appeared in the socked after a couple weeks, and after several weeks it had a normal eye, with vision.

Mauritio

Q :
Hello Mr. Peat,
I've been worrying about my money on my bank account, it seems to be less safe then ever .
I know you once said that investing money in chickens ,farm animals or farms would be good .

But if that isn't on option, for whatever reason , do you think investing in physical gold or silver is an okay alternative?

Thank you for your continuous answers.

A: Yes, those are durable and portable, and will always have some value.

Kykeon

Q: Hi Ray,

could you share your insights about denis noble? do you think it is good material?
If you can recommend someone or a good book to learn more about soil biology i would greatly appreciate it. Have you written about soil biology in one of your newsletters?
Is peak phosphorus really a thing or just "club of rome" fearmongering as usual.

A: His ideas on biological causation are very important. Too much phosphorus in fresh water is a problem, but eventually brown kelp and plankton will be practical sources of phosphorus for fertilizer.

Revealing the Ocean’s Hidden Fertilizer
May 14, 2015

Phosphorus is one of the most common substances on Earth. An essential nutrient for every living organism—humans require approximately 700 milligrams per day—we are rarely concerned about consuming enough of it because it is present in most of the foods we eat. Despite its ubiquity and living organisms’ utter dependence on it, we know surprisingly little about how it moves, or cycles, through the ocean environment.

Scientists studying the phosphorus cycle in the ocean knew that it was absorbed by plants and animals, and released back to seawater in the form of phosphate as they decay and die. Over the last 10 years, a growing body of research has hinted that phosphorus was being transformed by microbes in the ocean in ways that remained a mystery.

A new study by a research team from the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution (WHOI) and Columbia University reveals for the first time a marine phosphorus cycle that is much more complex than previously thought. The work also highlights the important but previously hidden role that some microbial communities play in using and breaking down forms of this essential element.

The paper is published May 15, 2015, in the journal Science.

“This is an exciting new discovery that closes a fundamental knowledge gap in our understanding of the marine phosphorus cycle,” says the study’s lead author Ben Van Mooy, a biochemist at WHOI.

Much like phosphorus-based fertilizers boost the growth of plants on land, phosphorus in the ocean promotes the production of microbes and tiny marine plants called phytoplankton, which compose the base of the marine food chain. It’s been unclear exactly how phytoplankton are using the most abundant forms of phosphorus found in the ocean—phosphates and a strange form of phosphorus called phosphonates.

“Phosphonates have always been a huge mystery,” Van Mooy says. “No one’s been able to figure out exactly what they are, and more importantly, if they’re made and consumed quickly by microbes, or if they’re just lying around in the ocean.”

To find out more about these mysterious phosphonates and how microbes metabolize them, the researchers took samples of microbes like phytoplankton from seawater obtained at a series of stations during a cruise from Bermuda to Barbados in the summer of 2014. They added phosphate to the samples so that they could see the microbes in action.

The research team utilized ion chromatography on board the ship for water chemistry analyses, which allowed them to observe how quickly the microbes reacted to the added phosphate in the seawater.

“The ion chromatograph (IC) separates out the different families of molecules,” explains Van Mooy. “We added radioactive phosphate and then isolated the phosphonate to see if they became radioactive too. It’s the radioactive technique that let us see how fast they transform phosphate to phosphonate.”

They saw that about five percent of the phosphate in the shallow water samples were taken up by the microbes and changed to phosphonates. In the deeper water samples, which were taken at depths of 40 and 150 meters (131 feet and 492 feet), about 15 to 20 percent of the phosphates were reduced to phosphonates.

“Although evidence of the cycling of phosphonates has been mounting for nearly a decade, these results show for the first time that microbes are producing phosphonates in the ocean, and that it is happening very quickly,” says coauthor Sonya Dyhrman, an associate professor in the Department of Earth and Environmental Sciences at Columbia University. “An exciting aspect of this study was the application of the IC method at sea. In near real time, we could tell that the phosphate we added was being transformed to phosphonate, and everyone on the ship got to share in this moment and the process of discovery.”

A better understanding of phosphorus cycling in the oceans is important since it impacts the marine food chain and, therefore, the ability of the oceans to absorb atmospheric carbon dioxide. The researchers say that solving the mystery about phosphonates also reinforces the need to identify the full suite of phosphorus biochemicals being produced and metabolized by marine microbes and what physiological roles they serve for these cells.

“Such work will help us further resolve the complexities of how this critical element is cycled in the ocean,” Dyhrman adds.

“A reason to be excited about the findings of this elegant study is in the paper’s last sentence: ‘the environmental, ecological, and evolutionary controls . . . remain completely unknown.’ There’s still a lot we don’t know about the sea,” says Don Rice, program director in the National Science Foundation’s Division of Ocean Sciences, which funded the research.

The work was also supported by grants from the Simons Foundation.

The Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution is a private, non-profit organization on Cape Cod, Mass., dedicated to marine research, engineering, and higher education. Established in 1930 on a recommendation from the National Academy of Sciences, its primary mission is to understand the ocean and its interaction with the Earth as a whole, and to communicate a basic understanding of the ocean’s role in the changing global environment. For more information, please visit www.whoi.edu.

For Immediate Release
Media Relations Office
[email protected]
(508) 289-3340

"This is an exciting new discovery that closes a fundamental knowledge gap in our understanding of the marine phosphorus cycle," says the study's lead author Ben Van Mooy, a biochemist at WHOI. (Tom Kleindinst, Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution))
In order to determine the quantitative role of Trichodesmium in the phosphorus cycle, cells were incubated in bottles containing trace quantities of radioactive phosphate. University of Southampton graduate student Despo Polyviou (left) and Columbia University postdoctoral investigator Monica Rouco, place the bottles in a large container that is designed to mimic the light and temperature of the surface ocean. The container also ensure that the bottles, and the radioactivity they contain, never fall into the ocean.

rr1

[possible damage to facial hair follicles/graying from dental x-ray]

Anti-inflammatory things, like vitamin D, milk, coffee, orange juice, checking your thyroid function, maybe topically supplementing a little DHEA and progesterone.

JamesGatz

Q:
I notice when I wear a cap or any type of headwear I get a great boost in temps/metabolism and feel serotonin lower a lot - I feel a lot more calm.

Does head insulation and increasing temperature for the brain provide a good boost in metabolism ? I was curious why I never see you in headwear or if this was correct

A:

I wear a hat when I’m in a cold place, but generally my thick hair has been enough. Keeping the brain temperature up is extremely important, especially for restful sleep. It’s natural for the forehead to be a little cooler than the rear parts of the brain. In the winter I keep a high-watt bulb over my work area, shining on my head.

JamesGatz

Q:

I was curious to know if you had any thoughts on ghosts and ghosts stories ? Sometimes I think that ghosts are not real and the stories are from people with high serotonin who may visualize things but there seem to be many stories

- do you personally believe in ghosts or have a take on it ?

A:

A physical chemisst, John O’Meara Bockris, compiled a collection of well documented stories (The New Paradigm); I think it’s likely that interaction among the living can account for what appear to be actions of ghosts—usually.

Regina

Regarding Meniere's disease-

Hypothyroidism leads to increased estrogen and nitric oxide, and a decreased serum osmolarity (increased dilution of body fluids) and hyponatremia. Salt, magnesium, calcium, aspirin, antihistamine, progesterone, tetracycline (or minocycline, doxycycline) and thyroid can correct the fluid imbalance.

Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2004 Feb;130(2):226-8.
Prevalence of thyroid dysfunction in patients with Ménière's disease.
Brenner M(1), Hoistad DL, Hain TC.
(1)Department of Otolaryngology, Washington University, St Louis, MO, USA.
OBJECTIVE: To estimate the prevalence of hypothyroidism in a population of
patients with Ménière's disease (MD).
DESIGN: Retrospective case-control study comparing the use of thyroid hormone
supplements between patients with MD and controls.
SETTING: Outpatient neurology clinic specializing in the management of patients
experiencing dizziness.
PATIENTS: Fifty patients who met the 1995 American Academy of Otolaryngology
criteria for MD and 50 controls matched for age and sex also experiencing
dizziness.
RESULTS: The 50 patients who met the criteria for MD were identified from a
database of more than 2000 patients with dizziness seen over a 5-year period. Of
these, 16 (32%) were taking thyroid hormone supplements in contrast to 2 (4%) of
the 50 matched controls (P<.001). The median age of the patients with MD was 60
years, and 5 (19%) of the 26 patients younger than 60 years were taking thyroid
hormone supplements, compared with 11 (46%) of 24 patients 60 years or older
(P<.05). There were no statistically significant differences in the severity of
hearing loss, pattern of hearing loss, or prevalence of bilateral hearing loss
between patients with MD who were taking thyroid hormone supplements and patients
with MD who were not.
CONCLUSION: Ménière's disease is associated with corrected hypothyroidism.

ORL J Otorhinolaryngol Relat Spec. 1997 Sep-Oct;59(5):292-5.
The possible effect of pregnancy on Ménière's disease.
Uchide K(1), Suzuki N, Takiguchi T, Terada S, Inoue M.
(1)Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, School of Medicine, Kanazawa
University, Japan.
There are few reports on the course of Ménière's disease during pregnancy. We
report here the clinical course of Ménière's disease before, during and after
pregnancy and discuss the possible effect of pregnancy on Ménière's disease and
the treatment of Ménière's disease during pregnancy. In the present case, the
vertigo attacks increased up to 10 times per month during early pregnancy, when
the serum osmolality was significantly below normal at 268 mosm/kg.
As the
pregnancy proceeded, the serum osmolality normalized and the vertigo attacks
decreased in frequency. The vertigo attacks were treated by oral isosorbide and
intramuscular injection of low-dose diazepam. The coincidence of the decline in
osmolality with the increase in vertigo attacks points to serum osmolality as a
possible factor in the effect of pregnancy on Ménière's disease.

Otolaryngol Clin North Am. 2010 Oct;43(5):1029-40.
Premenstrual exacerbation of Meniere's disease revisited.
Andrews JC(1), Honrubia V.
(1)Department of Surgery, Northridge Hospital Medical Center, 18350 Roscoe
Boulevard, #518, Northridge, CA 91325, USA. [email protected]
Some women with Meniere disease demonstrate exacerbation of symptoms during the
premenstrual period. It is believed that the hormonal stress of the premenstrual
period acts on the volatile inner ear with Meniere disease to result in
dysfunction. Migraine, Meniere disease, and the premenstrual period may be a
complex interaction leading to exacerbation of symptoms. Having patients maintain
a daily calendar of symptoms, diet, and menses can be helpful in understanding
the disease as well as instigating treatment monitoring. Most patients can be
effectively managed with dietary sodium restriction and a loop diuretic.
Copyright 2010. Published by Elsevier Inc.

Nurs Res. 2001 Sep-Oct;50(5):286-92.
Changes in Ménière's disease responses as a function of the menstrual cycle.
Morse GG (1), House JW.
(1)Division of Nursing, California State University, Dominguez Hills 90747, USA.
[email protected]
BACKGROUND: Ménière's disease is a complex, progressive disorder of the inner ear
evidenced by characteristic responses including vertigo, hearing loss, and
tinnitus. Though considered equally common across sexes, several recent studies
describe women's increasing reports of symptom exacerbation during the
perimenstruum. Empirical evidence proving this relationship is limited with no
study exploring women's symptom reports using appropriate methodological
procedures for menstrual cycle research.
OBJECTIVES: To establish the relationship between menstrual cycle phases and
Ménière's disease responses. Specific aims included comparison of Ménière's
disease responses between menstruant women and men (control group) and
examination of women's Ménière's disease responses and their relationship to
their diverse menstrual symptom patterns.
METHODS: Using a longitudinal, descriptive design, 12 men and 13 women were
recruited via Internet and participated in daily data collection procedures over
three study phases.
RESULTS: Results showed that Ménière's disease responses were similar for men and
women participants. Women with premenstrual magnification patterns did not vary
with cycle phases. However, vertigo (P < .05) did decrease significantly
postmenses for women with premenstrual syndrome patterns.

CONCLUSIONS: Results from this study provide evidence that a unique relationship
does exist between the menstrual cycle and Ménière's disease responses for some
women. Knowledge gained from this study is beneficial in identifying the
importance of appropriate clinical assessment methods of menstruant women with
Ménière's disease. Recommendations include further research with larger samples
and testing of different symptom management strategies for women of different
perimenstrual symptom patterns.

Hear Res. 2000 May;143(1-2):23-8.
Expression of inducible nitric oxide synthase (iNOS/NOS II) in the hydropic
cochlea of guinea pigs.
Michel O(1), Hess A, Su J, Bloch W, Stennert E, Addicks K.
(1)Department of Oto-Rhino-Laryngology, University of Cologne,
Joseph-Stelzmann-Str. 9, 50924, Cologne, Germany. [email protected]
Immunohistochemical investigations of the guinea pig cochlea, using a specific
antibody to the inducible isoform of NO synthase (iNOS/NOS II), have been
performed 3 weeks after closure of the right endolymphatic duct (n=7).
Endolymphatic hydrops, the morphological substrate of Meniere's disease, became
evident by distension of the Reissner's membrane. iNOS expression could be noted
in endothelium, spiral ganglion cells, in nerve fibers, in supporting cells of
the organ of Corti and cells of the spiral ligament. Temporal bones of
non-operated controls (n=6) as well as of sham-operated animals (n=3) did not
show structures positive to iNOS. These findings imply that iNOS-generated NO
could be involved in the pathophysiology of cochlear dysfunction in Meniere's
disease.

Neurosci Lett. 1999 Apr 2;264(1-3):145-8.
Expression of inducible nitric oxide-synthase in the vestibular system of
hydropic guinea pigs.
Hess A(1), Bloch W, Su J, Stennert E, Addicks K, Michel O.
(1)Department of Oto-Rhino-Laryngology, University of Cologne, Germany.
[email protected]
Immunohistochemical investigations of the guinea pig vestibular system, using a
specific antibody to the inducible isoform of NO-synthase (iNOS/NOS II), have
been performed 3 weeks after surgical closure of the right endolymphatic duct (n
= 7). Endolymphatic hydrops (ELH) of the right temporal bone became evident by
excavation of the Reissner's membrane in all seven animals. Those animals
revealed iNOS-expression in ganglion cells, in the wall of blood vessels and in
nerve fibers of the right vestibular system, while the corresponding left
temporal bones and temporal bones of non-operated controls (n = 6) as well as of
sham-operated animals (n = 3) did not show any iNOS-positive structures.
iNOS-generated NO could be involved in the pathophysiology of vestibular
dysfunction in Meniere's disease.

Vestn Otorinolaringol. 1973 Mar-Apr;35(2):18-21.
[Treatment of Méniére's disease, otogenic vestibulopathies and motion sickness by
the method of rectal administration of sodium bicarbonate suppositories].
[Article in Russian]
Potapov II, Volkov IuN, Barnatskiĭ VN, Kuznetsov AG, Aslamazova VI.
But it could be Havana Syndrome

Mauritio

On niclosamide:

" I think it deserves more study, including for cancer treatment."

Kvothe

Q:

Dear Ray,

Who do you think was the best president in the history of the U.S.?

Ray:

FDR.

Q: and the worst?

Ray: Truman

Last edited:
On why he thinks extractions are bad

“Root canals can sometimes be repaired—with more skill and care—to correct a problem. Teeth are, among other things, sense organs, affecting brain functions.”

Augmentin

“I think augmentin is among the more dangerous antibiotics”

Q: If you had all the herbs in the world at your disposal at the highest and purest quality - what herbs would you most often use to make a tea?

RP: Black tea.

Mauritio

On niclosamide:

" I think it deserves more study, including for cancer treatment."
Continuing:

Q: "Do you think it's good if someone wants to increase liver health / lean out the liver ?"

A: "No"

Q:" Because you think it's not effective or not safe ?"

A:"I don’t think it’s safe, including for the liver."

Q:"Why do you think so ?"

A:"Changes of androgen receptors."

Q:"Interesting you mention that. I've seen one in-vitro study on it in the context of prostate cancer.

How is this different to the studies on vitamin E (succinate) inhibiting the androgen receptor?
I remember you telling me that those kind of in-vitro studies don't really reflect what is going on inside of a human. "

Mauritio

Q:"Hello Mr. Peat,
Do you personally think wearing gold or keeping it close to your body has any effect on a person , whether its metabolically or spiritually ?

I have recently purchased a gold coin. And I notice ,even when the gold is wrapped in plastic, I get a boost in metabolic function .
It resembles taking progesterone for me. I get softer hair and skin, feeling less stressed , less agitated and my clarity of mind is increased.

Could it be that the gold has a morphohegenetic field around it that ,when close to the body, helps the body to produce progesterone (and other youth steroids) ?

Thank you !

A:"I think the experiences of training dogs to find hidden or buried gold—indicating that they could “smell” it even when no atoms could be reaching them, show that it has biologically detectable fields.

Q:"Do you know anything about the relationship between gold and progesterone?

A:"no"

Last edited:

Shackles

Q:"Hello Mr. Peat,
Do you personally think wearing gold or keeping it close to your body has any effect on a person , whether its metabolically or spiritually ?

I have recently purchased a gold coin. And I notice ,even when the gold is wrapped in plastic, I get a boost in metabolic function .
It resembles taking progesterone for me. I get softer hair and skin, feeling less stressed , less agitated and my clarity of mind is increased.

Could it be that the gold has a morphohegenetic field around it that ,when close to the body, helps the body to produce progesterone (and other youth steroids) ?

Thank you !

A:"I think the experiences of training dogs to find hidden or buried gold—indicating that they could “smell” it even when no atoms could be reaching them, show that it has biologically detectable fields.

Q:"Do you know anything about the relationship between gold and progesterone?

A:"no"
Q: "Dear Dr. Raymond Peat,
I was not specifically asking if they are safe to wear, but rather, if copper bracelets might actually be beneficial in terms of its electric morphogenesis or simply just absorption through the skin.
Maybe a Brass (5% Zinc) bracelet would be of interest, too?"

A: "A copper bracelet does release enough copper to be absorbed in a nutritionally useful quantity."

Q: "Does the copper differ from "organic copper" found in e.g. milk? Does it matter or can the body produce enzymes to deal with that?"

A:"With very small amounts there’s not much difference."

P

Peatness

Myocarditis

Q: What are your thoughts on the treatment of this condition and what nutritional changes would you recommend? Would salt restriction be helpful?

A: I think salt restriction is usually harmful. It’s important to avoid deficiencies of vitamin D, magnesium, calcium, selenium and thyroid hormone.

Vileplume

Gaps between meals

Me:
Do you think it's helpful to leave a few hours between meals, to let food digest? I think I might find benefit from spacing my meals 3 hours apart or so, rather than grazing all day long.

Dr. Peat: I think the distinct meal times help the intestine to establish a regular rhythm.

jomamma007

Hello Mr. Peat
It’s well know that thyroid can lower high cholesterol, but I’ve also heard of those with low cholesterol taking thyroid and it normalizing their cholesterol levels. Can you describe how this process works? Something along the lines of the cholesterol enzyme being dependent on thyroid?

RP: Glucose metabolism provides the (acetate) substance for making cholesterol, and thyroid hormone is a basic regulator of glucose metabolism—in an extremely stressed system, cholesterol synthesis will be limited.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals