Ray Peat Doesn't Even Have A Wikipedia Page?

The DISAPPEARANCE OF THE FIELD CONCEPT in developmental biology was one of the strangest events in the history of science. It didn't just fade away, it was "DISAPPEARED," in a massive undertaking of social engineering. In its absence, stem cells will seem to be a profitable technological marvel, rather than a universal life function, with a central role in everything we are and everything we do and can become.

Tell me more about this field theory. Like electromagnetic field?

Edit: Why would Ray Peat be promoted by the establishment when he is anti-establishment?

Badger

Not just Burzynski but Wikipedia lies about other alternative medicine people and nutritionists also. It's really a tool for discrediting all and everyone not officially approved by mainstream medicine. 100% certainty Ray Peat would be trashed too there if he was put in.

You're too kind, i think.

If you know who Burzynski is and seen the litterature he's published these past 40 years, then read what Wikipedia writes about him, it's simply straight lying.

Wiki is out of control; have been probably since their beginnings.

I don't tend to disregard the information someone provides based on whether or not they have a Wikipedia page - it's not as if having one automatically lends credence to somebody.

Marg

Tell me more about this field theory. Like electromagnetic field?

Hi. I am struggling myself to understand it, and I think this is a really important subject, so I sent an email to Herb Doctors, Andrew and Sara, to request that Dr. Peat discuss this on a future show.

I think that the concept from Ray Peat's article on stem cells and regeneration is that we all have the power to heal and regenerate organs if we do the right things, and this encompasses ancient healing techniques to the frequency innovations of the 20th century. When we look at the current medical system and all of its failures, it is clear that we need to break through the systems that oppress us to a new system with all of its potentialites. The obstacle is the establisment.

Here are two geniues that were ripped off, blackballed and reviled by the system because they wanted for all of society to benefit from their invention and innovation.

Dr. Royal Rife
Radio waves resonance healing frequencies

rifevideos.com

--------------

Dr. Robert O. Becker
Researcher in electrophysiology/electromedicine and regeneration of organs and bone healing using varying frequencies.

Here is a download of his book- The Body Electric

The Body Electric (PDF) – Dr Robert O. Becker

Hi. I am struggling myself to understand it, and I think this is a really important subject, so I sent an email to Herb Doctors, Andrew and Sara, to request that Dr. Peat discuss this on a future show.

I think that the concept from Ray Peat's article on stem cells and regeneration is that we all have the power to heal and regenerate organs if we do the right things, and this encompasses ancient healing techniques to the frequency innovations of the 20th century. When we look at the current medical system and all of its failures, it is clear that we need to break through the systems that oppress us to a new system with all of its potentialites. The obstacle is the establisment.

Here are two geniues that were ripped off, blackballed and reviled by the system because they wanted for all of society to benefit from their invention and innovation.

Dr. Royal Rife

rifevideos.com

--------------

Dr. Robert O. Becker
Researcher in electrophysiology/electromedicine and regeneration of organs and bone healing using varying frequencies.

I have the book. I haven't read it but it's on my list.

very interesting subject

Lore

Dr. Royal Rife

rifevideos.com

--------------

Dr. Robert O. Becker

:goodpost
(Free download from Archive.org: The Body Electric (pdf & other formats)
Thanks for this info. I strongly believe this, tried - tested - and found to be true. I was originally introduced to "resonance healing frequencies" through Dr. Hulda Clark and her research. This is where I was introduced to a "different way of thinking" toward diseases or any illness for that matter, prior to that I was devoted to (uneducated) herbal treatments for 30+ years.

When a TENS unit, connected to the tragus part of the ear, "reset my sympathetic nerve, part of the vagus nerve inside of our bodies", untouchable except through surgeries and stop my hyperventilation (panic/anxiety attacks)? I can't express enough, what this did to change my life and thought process. I'm still sick, but not emotionally. (sorry to repeat myself, it was life transforming for me.)

My experience with Dr. Hulda Clark and her zapper .. yes, I have one of those also.
Just my 2 cents worth.

Queequeg

Dr. Royal Rife

rifevideos.com

--------------

Dr. Robert O. Becker

RP was asked about electric medicine on Herb Doctors and he said that though he didn't know much about how it works, he does think there is something real going on that can be useful. It was a very short answer unfortunately and I too would like to hear more from him on it.

Lore

WOW, surprised ... I have my little "bag of tricks" (electronic equipment) I'm testing .... I'm impressed so far!

Here's what I'm researching now for the blood purification purpose/info. I have a different unit. This website has a ton of information, a bit pricey, although, I did purchase a unit from him. He's a workin' man also, informing the masses ...

LaserandTENS.jpg
Dual Blood Laser and TENS machine

I purchased this unit: Ultrasound Therapy - TENS Treatments - Blood Laser Therapy - Infrared
physical_therapy_massager1.jpg

I'm considering this one:
Bionase Infared Nasal Unit
nasal11.jpg

This is the simple TENS unit I use w/ear clips and on the back of my legs to try to break of the plague associated with my PAD. HealthmateForever.com
HM8ML-black.423_large.jpg

Ear clips:
25mm_5d2319bb-fb0e-4342-921e-f92bdf7e37c6_large.png

Last edited:

Queequeg

When a TENS unit, connected to the tragus part of the ear, "reset my sympathetic nerve, part of the vagus nerve inside of our bodies", untouchable except through surgeries and stop my hyperventilation (panic/anxiety attacks)? I can't express enough, what this did to change my life and thought process. I'm still sick, but not emotionally. (sorry to repeat myself, it was life transforming for me.)
I have a tens unit collecting dust and am up for a little self experimenting. Could you give a short summary of what you did, how, how long etc.? Would be greatly appreciated.

Lore

I have a tens unit collecting dust and am up for a little self experimenting. Could you give a short summary of what you did, how, how long etc.? Would be greatly appreciated.

Just posted the site where I'm learning from, Altered-States,net This site also has a lot of info on Dr. Royal Rife Radio waves resonance healing frequencies. I'm sure there are other places, but I did see a lot of info here.

Altered-States has 2 separate search areas: 1) Knowledge based 2) product based.

I've been using the Zapper, associated with Dr. Hulda Clark, for over a year.

The unit above, I love it, I use as needed, I'll give more details on a separate thread.

The TENS unit for panic/anxiety attacks, I started something here: T.E.N.S. For Depression, Panic Attacks, Anxiety

I need to become a better writer/poster, for now, that's what I have. Your request will take some time to prepare.

Lore

So unfortunately true. And if the establishment doesn't like any pervailing scientific ideas because they don't serve their agenda, they "DISAPPEAR" IT and no future scientists can use this material to further knowledge because the citatations in the literature have "DISAPPEARED."

----------------------
Stem Cells, Cell Culture & Culture
Ray Peat

In the 1940s, even children discussed the biological discoveries of the 1920s and 1930s, the work in regeneration and adaptation, parthenogenesis, and immortalization. The ideas of J. Loeb, T. Boveri, A. Gurwitsch, J. Needham, C.M. Child, A. Carrel, et al., had become part of the general culture.

But that real biology was killed by a consortium of industry and government that began a little before the second world war. In 1940, the government was supporting research in chemical and biological warfare, and with the Manhattan Project the role of government became so large that all of the major research universities were affected. Shortly after the war, many researchers from the Manhattan Project were redeployed into "molecular genetics," where the engineering attitude was applied to organisms.

The simplistic genetic dogmas were compatible with the reductionist engineering approach to the organism. The role of the government assured that the universities would subscribe to the basic scientific agenda. The atmosphere of that time was described by Carl Lindegren as "The Cold War in Biology" (1966).

The DISAPPEARANCE OF THE FIELD CONCEPT in developmental biology was one of the strangest events in the history of science. It didn't just fade away, it was "DISAPPEARED," in a massive undertaking of social engineering. In its absence, stem cells will seem to be a profitable technological marvel, rather than a universal life function, with a central role in everything we are and everything we do and can become.

-----------------------------------

Yep, I've found a forum I can call home ... like minded person. I can stand facebook, haven't been on there for years, it's been a lonely world with my thoughts (such as on this forum). Nice to meet ya'll. :emoji_wave:

Queequeg

Just posted the site where I'm learning from, Altered-States,net This site also has a lot of info on Dr. Royal Rife Radio waves resonance healing frequencies. I'm sure there are other places, but I did see a lot of info here.

Altered-States has 2 separate search areas: 1) Knowledge based 2) product based.

I've been using the Zapper, associated with Dr. Hulda Clark, for over a year.

The unit above, I love it, I use as needed, I'll give more details on a separate thread.

The TENS unit for panic/anxiety attacks, I started something here: T.E.N.S. For Depression, Panic Attacks, Anxiety

I need to become a better writer/poster, for now, that's what I have. Your request will take some time to prepare.
:thankyoublue:thankyou

Marg

Andrew's email response to me re a show on the field concept disappearance :

We will try to do a show covering this subject for July or August
-----------------------

Wow! I'm so excited!! Something to look forward to.

Queequeg

Andrew's email response to me re a show on the field concept disappearance :

We will try to do a show covering this subject for July or August
-----------------------

Wow! I'm so excited!! Something to look forward to.
nice job!

Morphogenetic Field now has a wikipedia page

Xisca

untouchable except through surgeries
I have learned somatic experiencing method, and we can indeed "touch" this too, with the felt sense, a sort of mind focussing. Stephen Porges also worked on the vagus nerves with autist children, and many spiritualities do. Also musictherapy etc. all that has waves.
I am also very opened to more direct electric touch!