Ray on Detoxing

iLoveSugar

What are Ray's thought on detoxing? If someone struggles, is there any way to speed this up?

pboy

He talks about it differently than others...heavy metals, 'toxins', things like that are almost irrelivent in a Peat protocol (not that they don't matter, but arent emphasized as much, except for iron which he suggest limiting), whereas polyunsaturated fats, and possibly a small intestine bacterial overgrowth, are the toxins he is concerned with. The best way to speed the process of a fat exchange, and obtaining a clean intestine is basically just not to eat more than necessary polyunsaturated fats, eat enough calories from other sources to support the body's energy systems so that it can balance itself, and to eat highly digestible foods so that little residue makes it to the end of the intestine and/or bowel and excessively feeds microbes. He also suggests time to time eating a raw carrot to basically help purge the digestive tract if you feel like your digestion is potentially compromised

OP
I

iLoveSugar

He has mentioned to me in the past about viral infections, bacterial infections, etc, and hypothyroid people being more prone to it. He never really elaborated on how to rid any of this except antibiotics which I can not tolerate. He doesn't believe in herxing either, so he basically recommended to stop taking it.

In my case, I have bad CFS (just a bogus label), and thus far, 2 years into HEAVY Peating, it's only gotten worse.

OP
I

iLoveSugar

Terrible temps, decent pulse. Usually wake up in the 96's and get up into 97's. Pulse usually hovers between 80-90. I've been on T3 for quite a while, but it's done nothing.

HDD

I noticed 1 medium carrot raised my temperature .5 and my son said it made him sweat.

Aspirin, sun, red light, all will raise my temps.

What all are you doing?

OP
I

iLoveSugar

I took Aspirin for about 6 months, only 325-650 a day. I seem to start bruising very easy, and having different issues, albeit taking 1 drop of Vit K daily. About 25 mcg of T3 a day. Milk with sugar, OJ, gelatin, etc. Trying to drink milk, but severely sluggish metabolism makes it effect me negatively. Eating a carrot salad daily, but I guess I could try shoots. Also, have used Cascare religiously, but can't boast about it. I used about 7500 lumens (1 red light and 2 indacasents from Bulbrite), for about 2 hours a day/night. I pretty much live in bed right now.

Gabriel

Maybe T3 alone doesnt cut it for you. It has a very short half life and doesn't accumulate much. Do you split it throughout the day (e.g. 4x 6mcg)?

I'd try to add T4 to your T3.

Or switching to NDT.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals