Ray Mentioned Egg White And Biosporin As Anti Viral, Germicidal And Against SIBO

Raw would be better, most avidin is destroyed by cooking, but the anti-viral compounds also bind to biotin and thus block absorption...?

golder

Apologies in advnace if it's a stupid question, but I've just had some Biosporin arrive. It appears that there's a small amount of compressed brown powder in a seperated compartment in the top of the ampule, in addition to the sweet liquid in the bottle. I've gone through 7+ Google pages and I can't find any info on it anywhere. I've never seen anything packaged in this way and I'm not sure why it's not already mixed, but I'm assuming you supposed to pour this compressed powder into the liquid and vigorously shake it?

papaya

Apologies in advnace if it's a stupid question, but I've just had some Biosporin arrive. It appears that there's a small amount of compressed brown powder in a seperated compartment in the top of the ampule, in addition to the sweet liquid in the bottle. I've gone through 7+ Google pages and I can't find any info on it anywhere. I've never seen anything packaged in this way and I'm not sure why it's not already mixed, but I'm assuming you supposed to pour this compressed powder into the liquid and vigorously shake it?
did you ever figure out how to use it? the website is really confusing lol. it says it's only 1 vile/1 dose. i was thinking it was something i'd want to use regularly but maybe it's just a once a month thing?. how often are you supposed to take it? how much does it cost?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals