Ray Believes in the ether.

Ideonaut

In a recent interview, maybe it was with Dinkov and Roddy, Ray said, as I recall and understand, that the Michelson-Morley experiment actually detected 20-30% ether drag and subsequent repeats of the experiment also confirmed the ether. Does anyone know where Ray may have gotten that information? I haven't yet been able to find any such claims on the internet.

In the book A Different Universe by Stanford Nobel laureate physicist Robert Laughlin, Laughlin says that scientists know there is an ether but don't say so because it is politically incorrect.

Missenger

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Most of the effects of an ether would not be detectable, since the ether would affect space AND time. It is equivalent to Einstein’s theory of relativity. In air we observe the Doppler effect, in relativity the time dilation needs to be added. Therefore we observe the transverse Doppler effect with light. And of course there is an ether, since the vacuum is not empty but full of spontaneous vacuum fluctuations of virtual particles. Prof. Dr. Winterberg, a colleague of mine, wrote a book on a Planck ether, where he postulated an ether made from particles with positive and negative Planck masses (not charges but masses). Interesting ideas. He is now in his 90s and the last living scholar of Prof. Dr. Werner Heisenberg!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals