Ray Being Almost Killed In The South In 1960s And Easy Rider Film

postman

Yes, I hate YOUR COUNTRY'S "liberty".
You hate freedom period. Going by your post you don't even understand the difference between positive liberty and negative liberty. You marxists pervert just about every word in the dictionary so that you can pretend to be the good guys while in reality you destroy everything.

Summer

There is no free speech in Russia. Dissident journalists get dissappeared, dissident politicians get murdered. It happens basically out in the open, nobody can threaten Putin and the power structure, probably as a way to scare dissidents. Russia and Putin are completely philosemitic, you can't even say that the Jews killed Christ even though that is exactly what the bible says, without being arrested. Christians have no rights other than to belong to the government church, you give more rights to jews and muslims, which is very telling, you still have the anti-russian anti-christian sentiment from the soviet times. Your country is largely run by mega-wealthy jewish-supremacist oligarchs. Also questioning the holocaust like you tangentally did in another thread is a crime in Russia.

Even if you think that also USA doesn't have any free speech, that doesn't mean that when Russia murders its journalists they have free speech? That's ridiculous. If that's the case then neither USA or Russia have free speech, so why are you calling Russia a free country???

Dissidents get killed in the US as well, but usually it's for whistleblowing or things like this, not just for dissenting. It's horrible nonetheless but there is certainly more free speech, and people don't get imprisoned just for stating their opinion, like in Europe and especially in Russia. The US has basically been hijacked by anti-american groups for a hundred years.

Your hatred of America and of liberty runs deep, and you're completely brainwashed with duginist propaganda. Yes USA is full of racism now, thanks to left-wing radicals spewing forth race-baiting social justice horseshit for the last 10 years or so, and the MSM doing all they can to inflame the situation as much as possible. Also duginist shills on the internet promoting racism and nazism and anti-white hatred to splinter the country, probably along with CIA traitors.

I wish remember the publication, but a couple years ago, one of those typical leftist/corporate publications here in the US (Washington Post? can’t recall) was forced to admit that Russia (influenced by Dugin of course) was funding extremist black separatists groups in the US as a means of weakening the nation.

GelatinGoblin

Like I said I have no further interest in our dumb friend but small pedantic correction here-- most of the asiatic peoples of east russia aren't eskimos of any kind except the Юиты and some extinct language groups. Eskimos aren't native to any but the smallest sliver of Siberia under any definition that wouldn't also make the Macro-Quechuans native haha. There's Chukotko-Kamchatkan peoples, who basically consist of mixes of their original representatives and Russians except the Itelmen iirc are wholly native and unconverted. There are some Ainu in Sakhalin and some Nivkh speakers as well, but Nivkh is iirc an isolate. Also the Yuka etc. who speak turkic languages and the Tungusic speakers and the Yenesei (who actually share a language family with some american indians)

Anyways I only say this because this is a favorite topic of mine, especially the interconnectedness of siberia historically Proof of a 2,000 kilometre polar trade route in volcanic glass dating back at least 8,000 years . Zhokhov island mentioned here is actually where the earliest evidence for domestication is unless something has changed. Some of the "Thule people" who constitute modern eskimos in america arrived at their current habitation after 1300 or 1400 ad and so aren't technically natives (having displaced the proto-eskimos) according to the UN definition. Interestingly Paleo-Eskimos share ancestry with almost every Na-Dene group Palaeo-Eskimo genetic ancestry and the peopling of Chukotka and North America | Nature . I would like to see evidence for linkages between the Siberian peoples I mentioned and modern eskimos, which seems possible since chinese bronze has been discovered in alaskan burial sites now.

The only other thing I'd mention with your comment is that Chechens generally don't regard themselves as "Russian" except for some of the younger ones and those who join the mil police and so on. They don't have a choice in the matter as well they shouldn't but they're an exceptional case. Also, Ukrainians and Belarusians become Russian within 2 generations most of the time, as they'll tend to marry Russians and then either self-identify that way or have children who do. White ethnicity in Russia is homogenizing this way.

Well I talked quite a bit to my grandmother and father about the native populations of Russia or the Soviet Union and which have they encountered over their lives.
On the native Eastern ones I only know Юиты, I called them Eskimo as a misnomer, as you said not all cold climate Asiatic esque people (
I wish remember the publication, but a couple years ago, one of those typical leftist/corporate publications here in the US (Washington Post? can’t recall) was forced to admit that Russia (influenced by Dugin of course) was funding extremist black separatists groups in the US as a means of weakening the nation.

Don't fully put your trust into information like this.

snacks

Rostov-on-Don, Russia/Southern United States
Only every other major government on the planet does things like this, except for Saint Putin and the Heavenly Russian Federation.

Thanks for understanding

Well I talked quite a bit to my grandmother and father about the native populations of Russia or the Soviet Union and which have they encountered over their lives.
On the native Eastern ones I only know Юиты, I called them Eskimo as a misnomer, as you said not all cold climate Asiatic esque people (

Yeah I figured you probably knew, just find that part of the world to be extremely interesting

GelatinGoblin

Don't fully put your trust into information like this.

On the native Eastern ones I only know Юиты, I called them Eskimo as a misnomer, as you said not all cold climate Asiatic esque people (dark skinned narrow eyed people living in Arctic Tundra) are "Eskimo" (particularly in Russia as you explained). I find it hard to define these groups of people or find their right names so I'm not going to try to make a coherent opinion on it, I am not the most knowledgeable on this topic (how would it be named?)

GelatinGoblin

Thanks for understanding

Yeah I figured you probably knew, just find that part of the world to be extremely interesting

Then you might be interested in the Ainu people of Japan, I found out about them recently. They are basically hairy Japanese who look very much European. They are speculated to have migrated from North America and have Indian DNA. They have heavy brows, wide jaws and are prone to being hairy. They are pretty much the opposite of the Japanese or Asiatic people in-general.

yeggim

Easy Rider is so bad though.
It is a terrible movie for sure. Very amateurish. Almost like they rushed it to cash in on the counter-culture movement. I was sixteen at the time and somewhat antipathetic of the bourgeoisie, I still hated it.

Last edited:
While insulting people is certainly part of free speech, I don't think bashing gays is the gold standard of liberty. Legally speaking you say the exact same thing in the USA. The concept of free speech doesn't even exist in Russia, there is no political freedom or religious freedom

Legality is not the only one way to measure freedom. In fact, the societal decline that is promoted by this impoverished mode of thinking ("being allowed" to do something) will only be accelerated by the widespread adoption and normalization of constant surveillance. After some time, the question in people's minds will not be "is it right to do this?" but "Will I get caught?"

This new reality will further serotonergic authoritarianism. When the question is "is it right to do this?", the domain is your own; it's between only you and yourself. When the question is "will I get caught?", the domain extends to the policing and judicial functions of society. They will decide your innocence, not you. And your ego will be activated to defend yourself and defend your innocence -- innocence really meaning "I'm not a bad person" NOT the literal legal definition of "I didn't commit a crime". Keep in mind this is happening in the context of our modern day legal system where everyone is breaking the law every day (did you go over the speed limit?).

This will possibly create some kind of psychosis where you have to acknowledge your actions are bad but you're still a good person, and not everyone is capable of resolving these contradictions all the time. Resolving and accepting contradictions requires you to be in an unstressed state with good energy. Thus, these situations ultimately promote stressed serotonergic individuals.

The less self-policing you have to do, the more able you are to act with a sense of freedom. Control over one's life allows one to embrace and grapple with challenges, not cower and dodge them. Cowering is defensive, a "closing of" or "closing in on" one's self. One cannot be compassionate, cooperative, and resonate with others around them when closed.

it's meaningless, it's not that you don't have political correctness, it's just that your political correctness has different values.

Yes, exactly.

another blog I follow has a member who is a professional touring musician. He is not complementary of touring in Russia. Basically one bribe after the next. Not exactly what we imagine as freedom.

A person in 1900 would have a different idea of freedom than you in 2020. Even if they're an American like you. (I assume you're American)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals