Raw Milk

D

Deleted member 5487

Raw milk is leagues ahead of pastured milk.

Kefir is your next best option

D

Deleted member 5487

I get constipated from our raw milk. I think it is the A1 proteins, because it is known that A1 has a longer residence time in the intestine. I have now switched to pasteurised organic hay milk (not homogenised) and the constipation has disappeared. It is a pity, because the raw milk tastes very good to me and it is also cheap.

A2 RAW is the best, Raw goat even better.

I won't touch anything outside goat, if it has to be pasteurized. Kefir is better than pastured goat, goat kefir or homemade A2 keifr.

Any who reads peat and thinks it license to drink walmart or costco ultra high pasturized protein water is a fool.

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-2cd3f02cd3970355f51e81c78a66b821-c

main-qimg-2cd3f02cd3970355f51e81c78a66b821.webp

Cows milk is also aggressivly high in protein and lower in sugar.
I also always add extra homogenized cream to my milk and a table spoon of sucrose.
Makes you feel good after drinking it,
rather than some kind of trytophan/sertonin. inducing, denatured protein A1 ultra high pasturized.

5a4a78f10762e525bf5be544f797a7a5.png

You can see how different these two are. Cows milk builds 1000 lbs animals. Humans Milk provides lactose, fat, and oligosaccharides for proper gut bacteria.

This thread can go forever
Difference+between+MILK.png

Last edited by a moderator:
T

TheBeard

A2 RAW is the best, Raw goat even better.

I won't touch anything outside goat, if it has to be pasteurized. Kefir is better than pastured goat, goat kefir or homemade A2 keifr.

Any who reads peat and thinks it license to drink walmart or costco ultra high pasturized protein water is a fool.

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-2cd3f02cd3970355f51e81c78a66b821-c

main-qimg-2cd3f02cd3970355f51e81c78a66b821.webp

Cows milk is also aggressivly high in protein and lower in sugar.
I also always add extra homogenized cream to my milk and a table spoon of sucrose.
Makes you feel good after drinking it,
rather than some kind of trytophan/sertonin. inducing, denatured protein A1 ultra high pasturized.

5a4a78f10762e525bf5be544f797a7a5.png

You can see how different these two are. Cows milk builds 1000 lbs animals. Humans Milk provides lactose, fat, and oligosaccharides for proper gut bacteria.

This thread can go forever
Difference+between+MILK.png

Where are you going with this?

D

Deleted member 5487

Where are you going with this?

Letting people make their own conclusions and questions why milk they are drinking milk in the first place.

Peat patch's the lower vitamin A and sugar(lactose) by adding liver/carrots and sucrose by juice/fruit.

If your gonna consume mammilians milk products for protein, minerals, and nutrients it's best to do so in a manner where you dervive the most benfit, rather than liquid protein(low fat A1).

Raw/Goat/Kefir with additional unhomogonized fats(cream) seems closer to ideal.

The milk is available in our German supermarkets EDEKA. These are the farmers: The largest organic pasture milk farm in the Black Forest. Do you not have hay milk in the US supermarkets?

For me it is important that I do not get any digestive problems and the double price is worth it to me. In few weeks I will see how my general condition will be. But I would prefer to drink good raw milk. I have read a lot about it and it is incredible what healing potential it contains.

Other (better) websites:
Raw Milk Facts...The Raw Milk Information Guide You Can Trust!
THE FACTS ABOUT REAL RAW MILK

I think we have “grass fed” milk, but not “hay milk.”

Grass fed milk is where the cows eat grass.

Hay is dried grasses that are stored and fed over the winter time.

I would think it is similar if not the same as grass fed milk — yes or no? What do you think?

Evgenij

Yeah, it should be the same. :):

@Amarsh213
There are a lot of fantastic results, WITHOUT extra sucrose, juices or cream. The quality of the milk is the most important point for the health benefits.

And I think the "aggressively high protein" is good for us. We're not infants anymore. Right?

Dave Clark

I think we have “grass fed” milk, but not “hay milk.”

Grass fed milk is where the cows eat grass.

Hay is dried grasses that are stored and fed over the winter time.

I would think it is similar if not the same as grass fed milk — yes or no? What do you think?
The farmer who I get my organic raw milk grows and harvests a variety of grasses that he dries and feeds them in the winter. Obviously, the grasses that the cows free range on are a variety and can't be duplicated 100%, but at least he can say the cows are not grain fed and that they are grass fed. It is good enough for me. As for the raw milk debate, there is none for me, I have been using organic grass-fed raw milk products for over 20 years, better taste and no health issues. Raw milk is what was used for ions, it is just man that decided to come into the scene and bastardize it.

Evgenij

I envy those people who have access to good organic raw milk. Enjoy it for another 20 years! :thumbsup:

T

TheBeard

Letting people make their own conclusions and questions why milk they are drinking milk in the first place.

Peat patch's the lower vitamin A and sugar(lactose) by adding liver/carrots and sucrose by juice/fruit.

If your gonna consume mammilians milk products for protein, minerals, and nutrients it's best to do so in a manner where you dervive the most benfit, rather than liquid protein(low fat A1).

Raw/Goat/Kefir with additional unhomogonized fats(cream) seems closer to ideal.

The objective of Ray Peat's constant addition of sugar, salt, thyroid, hormones etc...is to make up for our modern day industrial food shortcomings.
Here you are in the presence of an amazingly complete raw food as nature intended, organic.
Why are you pimping the **** out of it with artificial add ons?

schultz

Milk, in my area at least, is only heated to 162 degrees F for 16 seconds, or 145 degrees F for 30 minutes.

Considering I consume almost all of my milk in the form of latte's, raw really doesn't matter to me. I heat it more than the pasteurization equipment does.

but i'm able to drink fresh cow milk from grass-fed cows after boiling it for 4 min

So you buy raw milk and then pasteurize the heck out of it?

(I know, I know, you're not buying it for its rawness. It still gave me a chuckle)

Certain nutrients would be lost to a degree. It depends on the hay quality most likely and what kind of forage it is. A lot of the vitamin E is lost just from the 4 or so days of drying. Carotene also degrades depending on the length of storage and other conditions. I imagine the other vitamins also are lost to some degree.

Most farmers supplements their animals though, so it might not make a huge difference depending on the vitamin. Vitamin A is definitely supplemented, but vitamin E and vitamin K are only minimally supplemented, I think because they are expensive. The supplements are probably low quality and I assume some of the vitamins are degraded being in the presence of other nutrients like certain metals (iron maybe?). If vitamin K is added it's in the form of vitamin K3.

burtlancast

So you buy raw milk and then pasteurize the heck out of it?

(I know, I know, you're not buying it for its rawness. It still gave me a chuckle)

Even pasteurized this way, the taste is still a million miles different than the store bought stuff.

And keep in mind there are some very nasty micro organisms possibly waiting for the occasion to multiply in you. Anyone buying milk outside the distribution channels doesn't control the way it's been harvested and brought to you.

Why take chances ?

schultz

Even pasteurized this way, the taste is still a million miles different than the store bought stuff.

And keep in mind there are some very nasty micro organisms possibly waiting for the occasion to multiply in you. Anyone buying milk outside the distribution channels doesn't control the way it's been harvested and brought to you.

Why take chances ?

I completely agree.

I feel uncomfortable even eating raw oysters now, and this is coming from a person who used to make kimchi with raw oysters in it! Fermented it for 2 weeks on my countertop lol. It tasted good..... I've never actually had good poisoning though. Maybe if I had I would have been more cautious.

konatowntom

I don't have access to it right now, but i'm able to drink fresh cow milk from grass-fed cows after boiling it for 4 min (must be probably an A2 cow), but i'm absolutely unable to drink the commercial store bought one, whatever the quality/price.

The taste difference between the 2 is mind blowing.
Why would you boil it?

Is raw milk a worthwhile thing to consume?

I’m considering starting to buy and drink it. And I was assuming doing goat milk...

Is there high levels of estrogen in it? And is that a problem??

thanks !
Oh my gosh we are in LOVE with our raw milk. Nobody in my family feels nearly as good when we have to have pasteurized. My dad's girlfriend who struggles with being underweight and other health issues says it brings her to life like nothing else. She says she can FEEL it going to work in her and healing.

burtlancast

ddjd

Might be a stupid question but can you freeze raw milk and retain all of the benefits??

There's a raw milk automat about an hour from me so if I go I'll want to buy a lot and I won't be able to drink it all straight away

Dave Clark

Might be a stupid question but can you freeze raw milk and retain all of the benefits??

There's a raw milk automat about an hour from me so if I go I'll want to buy a lot and I won't be able to drink it all straight away
I freeze raw milk, and have for years. I don't have the studies on hand, if I find them I will post them, but freezing preserves the probiotics and enzymes in raw milk It is heat that is the enemy of raw milk in terms of compromising any of the aforementioned things. The only thing people notice with freezing dairy is sometimes there is a bit of separation in the solid and whey. But, that is usually an exception.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals