Raw Milk And/or Cacao Powder Give Me A Flu-like Feeling - Could It Be Anything But Endotoxin?

Based on how healing and nutritious these two substances are supposed to be, it surprises me that they give me a weird flu-like feeling about 15 minutes after consuming. Like a cold but without any mucous or blocked nose. Regular UK store bought milk doesn't make me feel this way.

I know the obvious suggestion is endotoxin, but could it be anything else? Bacteria dying off? Could it be a temporary symptom of things changing for the better?

Maybe this is wishful thinking on my part!

Aspekt

I'd assume that probably isn't enough time to elicit an endotoxin response, even if you had bacterial overgrowth that extended up near the stomach exit, most of the bacterial activity is going to happen in the middle and end of the GI tract. The stomach has to empty first, and I doubt that's happening within 15 minutes. Could be some sort of allergen, or they could be exposing a deficiency of some kind.
Some people here have greatly improved their ability to digest milk through supplemental calcium (eggshell/oyster), aspirin and regular raw carrot salad.