Raw Carrots Resolve Hormone Problems

equipoise

Raw carrot salad is simply too powerful to ignore. Some find it a major drag to shred the carrots and put some olive oil in there and eat it every day, but to deny it's effectiveness would be a heresy. It never fails to give me good bowel movements and reduce any residual estrogen/serotonin issue. Feels good, like mushrooms

DennisX

While raw carrots may.be good, I personally dismiss anything said by a person wearing a clothe mask. How dumb can you be to believe masks save you from a 20 nm virus particles

Angel45

While raw carrots may.be good, I personally dismiss anything said by a person wearing a clothe mask. How dumb can you be to believe masks save you from a 20 nm virus particles
hahaaaaaaaaaaa so true. Why don't people understand this and why won't the medical establishment admit this. It's so ****88 up and annoying.

OP
FocusedOnHealth
Ignore the mask. His info is good.

sleepson

Raw carrot salad is simply too powerful to ignore. Some find it a major drag to shred the carrots and put some olive oil in there and eat it every day, but to deny it's effectiveness would be a heresy. It never fails to give me good bowel movements and reduce any residual estrogen/serotonin issue. Feels good, like mushrooms
Agreed. After a few months of the grated carrot salad (always with ACV and olive or liquid coconut oil and salt) nearly every day I really started noticing the benefits of improved bowel movement, transit time, regularity and consistency. Now if I skip a day it just doesn't feel right

jnklheimer

He said right at the start he got fined for not wearing one, so he put one on. Give him a break

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals