raw carrot vs. charcoal

scarlettsmum

What do you use? Raw carrot or charcoal? I get the impression that they both do the same job? I thought in one of the interviews or comments Haidut mentions that he now only uses charcoal. It's tempting, since it's oh so convenient...Any thoughts?

Greg says

I only use charcoal. Maybe twice a week. I don't like eating the carrot, its not for me, too much chewing. I feel the lowered serotonin effect from the charcoal (I take a handful of caps before bed with sometimes cascara) the next morning.

tara

Raw carrot mostly. I've used charcoal a few times, and intend to take it from time to time, and but I seem to always be taking some supplement I don't want to waste by taking charcoal close to it. Peat recommends raw carrot or cooked bamboo as suitable for most people most of the time. He has sometimes recommended charcoal, but also mentioned concerns about particle size, presumably for concerns about persorption of small particles.

OP
scarlettsmum

scarlettsmum

Thank you, I will probably stick to raw carrot for now and occasionally use charcoal.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals