Rave: Ralph Nadar's Latest Book, Fake President

Rand56

Since our President's are selected and not elected, you can say all our President's are fake. All are just puppet actors, just like all the other politicians in DC.

OP
J

jaminhealth

Since our President's are selected and not elected, you can say all our President's are fake. All are just puppet actors, just like all the other politicians in DC.

Then I guess we can say that about Everyone, we're all puppet actors, right>>>

Summer

With all the things someone can do with their time, why would they spend it reading a narrative that has been repeated and put into book format over and over again in the past 3 years?

OP
J

jaminhealth

With all the things someone can do with their time, why would they spend it reading a narrative that has been repeated and put into book format over and over again in the past 3 years?

Wonder who Summer is directing their comments to? Many young generation don't even know who Nadar is. Why should he not be writing books, he's done so much otherwise.

On the issue of who Nadar is, I'm thinking of my own grandkids, one is 23 a UCLA graduate and I'm thinking she does not know who Nadar is...but the young people of today come across and tell us they know so much, they know so little, takes a life of being alive.

Last edited:

Summer

Wonder who Summer is directing their comments to? Many young generation don't even know who Nadar is. Why should he not be writing books, he's done so much otherwise.

I’m directing my comment to the topic of the thread. Nadar is just cashing in on outrage culture with a narrative that has been shoved down the public throat for 3 years.

Rand56

Then I guess we can say that about Everyone, we're all puppet actors, right>>>

You think the writers of The Simpsons are psychic? No, they are just members of the club...AKA The Cabal. The Cabal scripts out our future. Back in the year 2000 they had an episode of Trump becoming President. Commercial by Serta Mattress that Trump was in back in 2009 was more "predictive programming" The Simpsons even did episodes about 9-11 before it happened.

If you know anything about Gematria, the media gave you a heads up on who was going to win the election,,errrr I mean selection. Forbes magazine said he was the 133rd wealthiest person, Fox News made sure to tell everyone about his 133rd appearance on Fox News. In Gematria, President = 133. The Cabal, uses this Gematra code all the time, even scripting out their future false flags.

Rand56

Yanno, the funny thing is, our govt and media wants us all to think there is a certain group of people called the Deep State. It's really just a distraction because our whole govt is corrupt.

Summer

You think the writers of The Simpsons are psychic? No, they are just members of the club...AKA The Cabal. The Cabal scripts out our future. Back in the year 2000 they had an episode of Trump becoming President. Commercial by Serta Mattress that Trump was in back in 2009 was more "predictive programming" The Simpsons even did episodes about 9-11 before it happened.

If you know anything about Gematria, the media gave you a heads up on who was going to win the election,,errrr I mean selection. Forbes magazine said he was the 133rd wealthiest person, Fox News made sure to tell everyone about his 133rd appearance on Fox News. In Gematria, President = 133. The Cabal, uses this Gematra code all the time, even scripting out their future false flags.

I’ve seen multiple people mention that these cultists get power by announcing what they plan on doing before they do it.

Also notice how little coverage Epstein gets despite celebrities, royalty, politician involvement in his circle. But we just have to hear about the latest impeachment bOmBsHeLl!!!

OP
J

jaminhealth

Yanno, the funny thing is, our govt and media wants us all to think there is a certain group of people called the Deep State. It's really just a distraction because our whole govt is corrupt.

Oh for sure, but enough good supports for many. As far as waste we can start with the Defense and billions spent on destroying and killing millions around the world. We are very very Guilty of this one...but the weapons industry benefit nicely, very nicely.

Ledo

Oh for sure, but enough good supports for many. As far as waste we can start with the Defense and billions spent on destroying and killing millions around the world. We are very very Guilty of this one...but the weapons industry benefit nicely, very nicely.
nothing like trolling your own thread by using a distraction - red hearing tactic from the beginning, lol. Gonna really get people thinkin huh?

But back to the topic, yes, anyone with even a slight awareness is always weighing the control level on our politicians. Most pols are bought and owned and blackmailed and whitemailed The deception necessary to pull this off is astounding, but unfortunately it is the norm. But why are you changing the subject so soon?

I have heard they even use trolls on internet boards to pretend they are grandmas in an attempt to mis-inform readers! The horror of it all.

Btw, Ray initially thought Trump was a "free agent". interesting description implying his allegiances are fluid.

tankasnowgod

You think the writers of The Simpsons are psychic? No, they are just members of the club...AKA The Cabal. The Cabal scripts out our future. Back in the year 2000 they had an episode of Trump becoming President. Commercial by Serta Mattress that Trump was in back in 2009 was more "predictive programming"

I don't think that Simpson's Episode was "Predictive Programming." It aired in March 2000, and Trump had been running for President under the Reform party over the winter- Donald Trump 2000 presidential campaign - Wikipedia

Trump was a household name at the time, so a very famous figure that was actively running for President at the time? Yeah, not hard for any comedy writer to reach for that if they were writing an episode set in the future. I remember when "Knight Rider 2000" came out in 1991, they featured "President Quayle." Whoops, totally whiffed on that one! But picking a VP to be President after the incumbent served two terms? Also a pretty obvious guess.

Instead..... how about predicting a terrorist attack into the World Trade Center using Airplanes in March 2001? Now THAT sounds more like predictive programming to me. And that was the pilot episode of the X Files spinoff "The Lone Gunman."