Rats in a Cage - Update

animalcule

Interesting video, but in general I cannot stand this man. I was watching his videos before the pandemic was officially accepted back in Jan-Feb of 2020. Scared the crap out of me. He believed this would be like a civilization ending pandemic, and was urging everyone to prepare for inevitable doomsday events. He was capitalizing off of this by selling access to like prepping/survival materials or whatever, and premium access to his content. Later his also catastrophized about the impending collapse of the economy and how we should all pull out of the stock market which would surely collapse (we then saw the stock market soar for like two years). Wrong, wrong, and wrong. Idk when or how he changed his stance, by any trust I had in him reading the situations and making predictions is completely gone.

tankasnowgod

Later his also catastrophized about the impending collapse of the economy and how we should all pull out of the stock market which would surely collapse (we then saw the stock market soar for like two years). Wrong, wrong, and wrong.
The economy might not "collapse," but it's clear it has a whole bunch of problems. They don't seem to be getting solved, and if anything, they are just being ignored and/or compounded.

I think the new highs in the Stock Market are a clear sign of manipulation, meaning it doesn't have any connection to the "real" world. 2020 saw the highest unemployment rate in recorded history, and several viable businesses forced to close, just because they wanted to run a fake pandemic. How can you have the highest unemployment rate in history and then the highest stock market ever just a few months later?

The stock market soared to new highs in August 87, before crashing in October 87, not making a recovery for about 3 years. Similar story in 29, new highs in August, a crash in November. Although the stock market continued to decline for about a year afterward, and wouldn't recover for 30 years.

Yeah, if he was saying the stock market would crash by August of 2020 (or 2021) and not recover for decades, yeah, he was wrong. But, we are still set up for that sort of thing (even if they keep manipulating it to new highs, it's simply kicking the can down the road a bit). Real World supply chain shortages are still a factor, and until all Covid restrictions are fully pulled and there is some sort of guarantee that they won't be put in place again for years (or decades, or ever), I don't think you will see a "true" recovery.

animalcule

The economy might not "collapse," but it's clear it has a whole bunch of problems. They don't seem to be getting solved, and if anything, they are just being ignored and/or compounded.

I think the new highs in the Stock Market are a clear sign of manipulation, meaning it doesn't have any connection to the "real" world. 2020 saw the highest unemployment rate in recorded history, and several viable businesses forced to close, just because they wanted to run a fake pandemic. How can you have the highest unemployment rate in history and then the highest stock market ever just a few months later?

The stock market soared to new highs in August 87, before crashing in October 87, not making a recovery for about 3 years. Similar story in 29, new highs in August, a crash in November. Although the stock market continued to decline for about a year afterward, and wouldn't recover for 30 years.

Yeah, if he was saying the stock market would crash by August of 2020 (or 2021) and not recover for decades, yeah, he was wrong. But, we are still set up for that sort of thing (even if they keep manipulating it to new highs, it's simply kicking the can down the road a bit). Real World supply chain shortages are still a factor, and until all Covid restrictions are fully pulled and there is some sort of guarantee that they won't be put in place again for years (or decades, or ever), I don't think you will see a "true" recovery.
Oh I completely agree with you. Seems like we are headed for trouble. But Chris was predicting immediate doom, from what I could tell (and this isn't new, he's been expecting the economy to crash for years, he even moved out to the country to build a little compound away from it all way before the pandemic). If someone were to have pulled their money out the market when he was predicting it to crash, they missed out on like 30% returns in '21.

It's funny that he talks now about how terrified people have been "sold fear"... the dude was doing exactly that just two years ago!! Everyday, a new doomsday video regarding the virus, for months. I stopped watching him so idk when he started to change his tune but he just really really left a bad taste in my mouth.

OP
David PS

David PS

This is making the cage feel smaller.
1644776063870.png

Its electrifying.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals