Rate This Non Dairy Diet

This diet is built around getting necessary protein per day, minimizing dairy due to dairy allergies, having low PUFA. Would rotate different meats around... Also would add oysters/liver into the protein rotation along with adding some gelatin on occasion to the meat rotation a few times a week. The plant protein is easily digestible considering it might get some hate.. split into 5 meals per day split throughout the day.

Mostly 20-30 grams of protein per meal with around double that in carbs. Would probably rotate some fruits like berries, or watermelon...

What would you change from this?

99RZbxa.png

MARVOU5.png

IJhOl3f.png

HIGoGHa.png

Amazoniac

A possible inconvenient from pea protein supplements..

- The basic chemistry of our diet | William F. Koch

"Whether the virus of cancer or the cancer cells require all of the Arginine, as such, to incorporate into their structure as essential amino acid units, or whether they decarboxylate the Arginine, in part, and thus produce an oxidation inhibitor which destroys the protective powers of the host, has not been studied as yet. This is very probable, however, as an energy source for the virus. The lesson to be taken is that peas, lentils, fish, meat, eggs, almonds, nuts and any other source of excessive amounts of Arginine should be eliminated from the diet, as we have been doing for the past third of a century. It is reassuring indeed that our chemical study of the diet, as supported by the clinical observations covering a long period of years, is now being confirmed by the most recent scientific studies."​

Waremu

If this were me, and I was not eating dairy, I would try getting more choline foods, I would up the folate (yours is only 70% RDA), increase zinc with something like one or two oysters (which is pretty economical too) added with your main meals. I would drop the apple sauce for more nutritious fruits. Wild caught cod and Tilapia fish are pretty decent low PUFA sources of choline. I would use more whole oranges for the extra calcium too. I would also add in more cod if money isn't much of an issue. This would lower PUFA and increase choline and other vitamins and minerals. I would also add in gelatin for protein from glycine with the fish.

The current diet example below gives you 4.0 + egg yolk equivalents from choline, and another 3 egg yolk equivalents from betaine foods (picked/canned beets and spinach). Thats a total of 7 egg yolk equivalents without adding any eggs in. And with the fruit added in it's probably closer to 8 or so. I would also use whole oranges instead of orange juice if I were cutting dairy out because they're higher in calcium and that really jacks your calcium. You have a very reasonable 1200 + mg of calcium here and you didn't even have to add tons of not-so-appetizing greens or dairy to get that amount. Pretty impressive if you ask me. It's also lower in calories so you can add more stuff in if you need more calories. And under 3 grams of PUFA with all that fish isn't so bad. You could trade in one of the fish meals for very lean decent quality ground beef or other meat as well, if you wanted to do that. If you want to supercharge the choline, add in 3 oz of beef kidney per day or every other day and some beef liver. I assumed you wanted it to be starch free as well, as I didn't notice much if any starch in your diet above, so I left starch out to meet that. If you want more fat, you have room to add it in as this is very low fat. Maybe some coconut and an egg, etc. I didn't add in coffee, but if you add enough coffee in, it will really add to some of the B Vitamins as well. Your original diet was kind of low in magnesium and manganese as well, so this one meets the RDA + for those minerals as well. If you do not want whole oranges, you could trade it in for fresh oranges juice but that will drop the calcium quite a bit and then you could probably substitute with greens, but that would require a good amount of added greens and may increase PUFA more. You could probably do it with some of the Asian-style greens that a very high in calcium, like Bok Choy. If you need to have plant protein, I would choose Adzuki beans and/or lentils for the high protein and nutrition and low PUFA. Adzuki beans are probably the easiest to digest plant protein bean source and are closer to a traditional fruit than any of the other beans are. They don't bloat you or give you gas, in most cases. One of the most nutritious beans and lowest in PUFA. They're the skim milk of the vegan protein world, you could say, as they are so low in PUFA. The calcium to phosphorus ratio is almost 1:1 too, so not bad at all, given there is no dairy and plenty of meat.

The diet would look something like this:

upload_2019-4-24_20-53-42.png

upload_2019-4-24_20-54-24.png

That's essentially how I'd do it if I didn't eat dairy. But I love my dairy.

Last edited:

michael94

What’s the difference between salted cod and regular filets
Is salted cod like a delicacy food or something? PUFAs are still low

OP
mayweatherking
If this were me, and I was not eating dairy, I would try getting more choline foods, I would up the folate (yours is only 70% RDA), increase zinc with something like one or two oysters (which is pretty economical too) added with your main meals. I would drop the apple sauce for more nutritious fruits. Wild caught cod and Tilapia fish are pretty decent low PUFA sources of choline. I would use more whole oranges for the extra calcium too. I would also add in more cod if money isn't much of an issue. This would lower PUFA and increase choline and other vitamins and minerals. I would also add in gelatin for protein from glycine with the fish.

The current diet example below gives you 4.0 + egg yolk equivalents from choline, and another 3 egg yolk equivalents from betaine foods (picked/canned beets and spinach). Thats a total of 7 egg yolk equivalents without adding any eggs in. And with the fruit added in it's probably closer to 8 or so. I would also use whole oranges instead of orange juice if I were cutting dairy out because they're higher in calcium and that really jacks your calcium. You have a very reasonable 1200 + mg of calcium here and you didn't even have to add tons of not-so-appetizing greens or dairy to get that amount. Pretty impressive if you ask me. It's also lower in calories so you can add more stuff in if you need more calories. And under 3 grams of PUFA with all that fish isn't so bad. You could trade in one of the fish meals for very lean decent quality ground beef or other meat as well, if you wanted to do that. If you want to supercharge the choline, add in 3 oz of beef kidney per day or every other day and some beef liver. I assumed you wanted it to be starch free as well, as I didn't notice much if any starch in your diet above, so I left starch out to meet that. If you want more fat, you have room to add it in as this is very low fat. Maybe some coconut and an egg, etc. I didn't add in coffee, but if you add enough coffee in, it will really add to some of the B Vitamins as well. Your original diet was kind of low in magnesium and manganese as well, so this one meets the RDA + for those minerals as well. If you do not want whole oranges, you could trade it in for fresh oranges juice but that will drop the calcium quite a bit and then you could probably substitute with greens, but that would require a good amount of added greens and may increase PUFA more. You could probably do it with some of the Asian-style greens that a very high in calcium, like Bok Choy. If you need to have plant protein, I would choose Adzuki beans and/or lentils for the high protein and nutrition and low PUFA. Adzuki beans are probably the easiest to digest plant protein bean source and are closer to a traditional fruit than any of the other beans are. They don't bloat you or give you gas, in most cases. One of the most nutritious beans and lowest in PUFA. They're the skim milk of the vegan protein world, you could say, as they are so low in PUFA. The calcium to phosphorus ratio is almost 1:1 too, so not bad at all, given there is no dairy and plenty of meat.

The diet would look something like this:

View attachment 12963

View attachment 12964

That's essentially how I'd do it if I didn't eat dairy. But I love my dairy.

ooohhhh coooolllll thanks... i'm not really against starch, but it could be a good idea to add 1 potato or something and some dark veggies. i cant do coffee at the moment, but i like the cod comments, i didnt realize that about the choline... good idea on the zinc, i noticed i was feeling like trash, then i add some beef and felt amazing after, so the zinc could be low... i think the calcium really went up from this because the shrimp which is nice... i'm going to go buy some oranges... i didnt know it had calcium in the actual oranges tbh that really helps me.. calcium is a hard point to reach.... respect to you... thanks for that info.... im going to go buy some oranges and beets right now lol...

ayyyy thanks.... :)

What’s the difference between salted cod and regular filets
Is salted cod like a delicacy food or something? PUFAs are still low

probably one is salted?

Your calcium:phosphate ratio is bad. That’s gonna be hard to fix without dairy

Yeah... let's see how it goes with some whole oranges...

Runenight201

I would add in some lentil soup.

1 cup lentils
5-6 cups water
Onion
Garlic
Green onions
Tomatoes
Cilantro
2-3 tablespoons tallow/lard/ghee/butter
1 egg yolk

This will add additional calcium, protein, and animal fats into your diet. It’s also delicious.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals