Dinner:
  • Fish (usually salmon)
  • Cup of low fat A2 Milk

Supps worth mentioning:
  • Vitamin K2 (Kuinone) 2 drops at mealtime
  • Tyromix 1 drop at mealtime
  • 2 drops pansterone and 1 drop androsterone on scrotum in the morning

My workout:
Around an hour of weights on a push-pull-legs routine followed by treadmill sprints

Bloodwork:
Free T4 is 1.49 ng/dl
TSH is 1.29 u(IU)/ml
Glucose is 90 mg/dL
CO2 is 26 meq/l

Last edited:

Nik665

fat loss is related to calories, but losing too fast is not good. this seems excessively low calorie especially for someone who is still developing at 18. im a small female and maintain oin 2500-2800 and not terribly active or growing so you should eat probably around 3500 as a minimum

Lemminkäinen

Meat twice is an overkill imho. You can add low fat cheeses and collagen (or home made defatted bone broth if you have time) and remove some meat / fish. Need to balance that tryptophan / methionine / glycine. You don't need to go that low carb to lose weight, especially if you pick lean protein products instead of fatty ones. I'd add some more carbs, fruit, OJ, anything you like. You are too low on some minerals like magnesium, I would add a green soup and a carrot salad, or a mushroom broth. You can pick skim milk for improved results, too. Otherwise your diet looks good. Also probably no need for K2 with 4 eggs a day. You can also boil them only 3 min for improved fat quality. Replace some eggs with liver or oysters from time to time for more variety and more complete nutrition.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals