Rare interview with William Donald Kelley (57 min) on curing cancer with digestive enzymes

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

Are proteolytic enzymes similar to digestive enzymes?

Of course.

The pancreas secretes proteases, lipases and amylases to digest the food.

Kelley's theory is that those with a weak pancreas are more prone to cancer.

MCurtone

Of course. Digestive enzymes = actually assimilating amino acids to turn into enzymes and protein to then clean, repair and rebuild the body.

Cancer is nothing more than the body trying to keep itself alive by isolating cells with a dysfunctional metabolism and the inability to eliminate waste/toxicity.

yerrag

Thanks. I've heard them both mentioned before as if they were the same but wasn't sure.

However, don't just believe enzyme makers saying enzymes are the answer to everything. They won't tell you it's not a straight shot to la la land.

As with anything, there is a right way of using them. Nothing is as incredible as the makers telling us the enzymes are somehow intelligent, and know what and what not to eat. It's not human, and it's not God either. Trusting them to possess magic powers that we ourselves don't have. Unfortunately, you'll have to learn the hard way like I did. Don't be guided by what it "should" do as if it will go on autopilot. You'll need to observe and be tactical as the situation unfolds. You need more eyes, so woe to you to do not employ simple tests, preferring to go the illusion of feel. You have no experience. You're not a chef who can cook a nice steak just by using your fingers to feel it in lieu of having a meat thermometer. Don't fool yourself.

Dennis

While we are on the subject. What are the most effective sources of pancreatic enzymes? Include the brand that you have used.

Kray

Of course.

@burtlancast

This was a fascinating thread, to say the least. It seemed to drop off quickly, though. I see that @Dennis question was not answered- would you mind giving your 2c (or anyone else who posted and may have tried pancreatic/proteolytic enzymes)? I am interested for digestive help, not any known cancer, btw.

Also, would taking them be best with or apart from food? I am having allergy/skin issues and want to give PE a try.

Thank you-

Last edited:
Of course.

People who have had their gall bladder removed are prone to pancreatic cancer so this would be for them as well

ironfist

Alright, I'm somewhat familiar with this.

The healthy enzyme concept goes this like:

- These enzymes are responsible for all types of good behaviors, but most importantly eating fibrosis
- Your body produces a finite amount of these enzymes
- Many of them are used in the first 25(?) years of life. Because of this, you heal faster and get signs of aging slower when you're a child/teen. After this, your self goes "uh, wait, we don't have many left, let's slow usage of them."
- With this, after you hurt yourself it takes longer to heal, because now instead of using lots of enzymes to repair, you only get a few
- happily -- you can buy enzymes and restore the process!

However, you have to take them on an empty stomach. If you take them alongside food, they will be used for digestion NOT for recovery.

I have used Wobenzym in the past. I have used relatively large doses. Apparently there is German research that provides many doses for different conditions. If you google, you'll find information about this.

I believe I had less (chronic) pain while using them.

I quit because I found some studies suggesting that taking exogenous quantities of enzymes will decrease your body's own production. THIS IS EXTREMELY BAD.

I was uncertain about this so I tried to email the study's authors, but got no response.

The sellers of these enzymes, including Mucos Pharma in Germany, whom I emailed and had a long discussion about this, say this is not the case.

Look, I know enzymes aren't hormones, but when you take testosterone, you stop production of it. Why wouldn't enzymes be the same?

When I came off the wobenzym, I had greasy stools for a few weeks. THIS IS A SYMPTOM OF EPI WHICH IS LITERALLY THE ILLNESS PEOPLE HAVE TO TAKE PANCREAS ENZYMES FOR.

So don't tell me it wasn't lowering my own production.

Curious to hear if anyone else has done it.

Kray

- These enzymes are responsible for all types of good behaviors, but most importantly eating fibrosis
- Many of them are used in the first 25(?) years of life. Because of this, you heal faster and get signs of aging slower when you're a child/teen. After this, your self goes "uh, wait, we don't have many left, let's slow usage of them."
- With this, after you hurt yourself it takes longer to heal, because now instead of using lots of enzymes to repair, you only get a few

However, you have to take them on an empty stomach. If you take them alongside food, they will be used for digestion NOT for recovery.

I have used Wobenzym in the past. I have used relatively large doses. Apparently there is German research that provides many doses for different conditions. If you google, you'll find information about this.

I quit because I found some studies suggesting that taking exogenous quantities of enzymes will decrease your body's own production. THIS IS EXTREMELY BAD.

I was uncertain about this so I tried to email the study's authors, but got no response.

The sellers of these enzymes, including Mucos Pharma in Germany, whom I emailed and had a long discussion about this, say this is not the case.

Look, I know enzymes aren't hormones, but when you take testosterone, you stop production of it. Why wouldn't enzymes be the same?

When I came off the wobenzym, I had greasy stools for a few weeks. THIS IS A SYMPTOM OF EPI WHICH IS LITERALLY THE ILLNESS PEOPLE HAVE TO TAKE PANCREAS ENZYMES FOR.

Very interesting story. Thanks for sharing. Hope we can get more feedback from others as well.

L_C

Is there a way for the pancreas to excrete the enzymes?

ironfist

Like I'm not sure I understand your question. The pancreas normally makes pancreas enzymes. These are used to digest food. I'm not sure if these are used entirely to digest food, or if they have "healing" benefits like the manufacturers say. Some people have a disorder called exocrine pancreatic insufficiency, which is called epi. These people do not generate enough pancreas enzymes for food, and so they have to use supplemental enzymes.

When you take pancreas enzymes, according to the study I uncovered, your pancreas reduces its own production, and I did not want to experience this (what if it never starts again?) so I quit taking the wobenzym!

ironfist

Further adding to the confusion, most of the blogs you read about this manner of supplementation will say things like very popular in Germany, or used in Germany for this and that and whatever, so I asked some Germans if they had ever heard of Wobenzym. One of them said they thought it sounded familiar.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals