Rare interview with William Donald Kelley (57 min) on curing cancer with digestive enzymes

burtlancast

Curing cancer with digestive enzymes.

Both Nicholas Gonzalez and Ralph Moss worked tirelessly to smear and destroy his work.

yerrag

His name rings a bell.

Turns out he also created Metabolic Typing, which I used to follow, which worked for me.

Didn't know he dabbled with cancer treatment.

MrGilbert

So he had pancreatic cancer and solved it with pancreatic enzymes (I just skimmed it)?

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

His books are freely downloadable just about everywhere

pauljacob

Thank you, burtlancast. I'm interested in Pancreatic Enzymes to mitigate Insulin Resistance, and in his book "One Answer to Cancer" he say to give up Milk because "Milk, like meat, has too high a second hand protein content and requires too much of the pancreatic enzymes for digestion." What does he mean by second-hand protein content?

Thank you, burtlancast. I'm interested in Pancreatic Enzymes to mitigate Insulin Resistance, and in his book "One Answer to Cancer" he say to give up Milk because "Milk, like meat, has too high a second hand protein content and requires too much of the pancreatic enzymes for digestion." What does he mean by second-hand protein content?
Maybe he means that the amino acids in milk are bound to proteins that need more effort to digest compared to ketonic acids or the like

golder

I wonder how much pancreatic enzymes he used to cure his pancreatic cancer?

Dennis

Both Nicholas Gonzalez and Ralph Moss worked tirelessly to smear and destroy his work.
As far as I know Nicholas Gonzalez openly credited Kelly for being his mentor and also the credits him with the foundation of nearly all the work that he did. He would only in the passing mention that Kelly became some what suspicious of him i.e Gonzalez in the last years of his life. Don't know anything about Ralph Moss though

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

As far as I know Nicholas Gonzalez openly credited Kelly for being his mentor and also the credits him with the foundation of nearly all the work that he did. He would only in the passing mention that Kelly became some what suspicious of him i.e Gonzalez in the last years of his life. Don't know anything about Ralph Moss though

Gonzalez also intimed Kelley was broke at the end of his life and would eat out of trashcans.

He then proceeded to rig his own pancreatic cancer trial in order for people to lose confidence in the treatment.

Textbook decredibilisation gig.

Kelley outed Gonzalez as a CIA agent, and repudiated their initial collaboration.

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

Maybe that it only contains 2 types of proteins ?

-protein in milk is about 80% is casein and 20% is whey protein-

B

Braveheart

Gonzalez also intimed Kelley was broke at the end of his life and would eat out of trashcans.

He then proceeded to rig his own pancreatic cancer trial in order for people to lose confidence in the treatment.

Textbook decredibilisation gig.

Kelley outed Gonzalez as a CIA agent, and repudiated their initial collaboration.
Discovered Kelly while researching my leukemia...Metabolic typing info excellent...really good information... Gonzalez copied and took credit for a lot of Kelly's work and did all he could to discredit him...a real scumbag...died mysteriously in his office a few years back...was quite influential/successful ...I felt his treatment (Kelly's) was successful and maybe ruffling a few feathers?

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

By the way, you can save this video to your hard drive by using 2 free softwares:

- ant download manager
- mp4 player

cjm

So he had pancreatic cancer and solved it with pancreatic enzymes (I just skimmed it)?

His books are freely downloadable just about everywhere

Discovered Kelly while researching my leukemia...Metabolic typing info excellent...really good information... Gonzalez copied and took credit for a lot of Kelly's work and did all he could to discredit him...a real scumbag...died mysteriously in his office a few years back...was quite influential/successful ...I felt his treatment (Kelly's) was successful and maybe ruffling a few feathers?

First part of the link below describes the rationale and protocol.

Second part is about the blackwashing/suppression of the protocol.

@burtlancast, were Drs. Rule and Gessels married, or is Gessels Gonazlez' wife? The wording at the end of the excerpt is confusing.

THE ESTABLISHMENT
INFILTRATION
OF THE KELLEY PROGRAM

Movie actor Steve McQueen had completely cured his own CANCER using our Metabolic Program and had made plans to expose and "blow the lid off the cancer racket." Before he could accomplish this, he was murdered as only the Establishment can do it with all the fanfare and news media to destroy my program.

When this failed, the Establishment’s next plan was to send a mole or infiltrator into the Kelley organization so that as close a call as the McQueen episode could never happen again.

A Cornell medical student, Gonzalez, who had failed after the second year in medical school, was wandering in and out of the unorthodox medical community looking for help for his own mental instability and illness. During this fruitless search, Gonzalez stumbled onto the Kelley Program, which he mentioned to his psychiatrist.

With the help of his psychoanalyst, Colter Rule, M.D. and wife Betty Gessels, M.D., (high level Establishment members in NYC), Gonzalez, and a major faction of the Establishment, forced Robert A. Good, Ph.D., M.D., President of Memorial Sloan- Kettering Cancer Center/Institute, to sponsor Nicholas J. Gonzalez’ review of Kelley’s records and expose Kelley as a Quack."

I wonder how much pancreatic enzymes he used to cure his pancreatic cancer?

Assuming he was talking about people eating cooked meat and pasteurized milk, do raw milk and raw meat require the same amount of pancreatic enzymes? Would the enzymes destroyed by cooking, that would be in the raw milk or meat, digest the "second hand protein content"?

Edward Howell wrote about enzymes in raw food allowing the body's required digestive enzyme production to be less. Download of his book "Enzyme Nutrition":

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

Gonzalez, and a major faction of the Establishment, forced Robert A. Good, Ph.D., M.D., to sponsor Nicholas J. Gonzalez’ review of Kelley’s records and expose Kelley as a Quack."

Good himself was a scoundrel who falsified his studies in order to get more grants and fame ( the painted mouse affair).

This was a joint operation by the entire establishment (first Gonzalez and Good, Moss came in later) to smear Kelley.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals