Rapamycin is Fantastic and Worth Trying

Blaine

Yes, exactly. It’s definitely hard to put into words but so many things just feel like they are working correctly again. May I ask your age @Blaine?
I never thought I’d be able to pull off working 12 hour shifts again (ideally I wouldn’t) but the point is that I can do it in my 50’s! My grandmother and great grandmother both died at age 39 and although my mom made it to 69 she had very poor health from her mid 30’s until the end. That’s a big part of what has driven me to really pay attention to my health.
I’m “only” 34, and people usually think I’m younger, so it’s kind of weird that rapamycin affects me so much. I think my health was pretty good when I started rapa (although I was still vulnerable to stressful events) and I lead a generally relaxed lifestyle. I did use to lift weights exhaustively and eat tons of leucine-rich protein powder, so maybe that ramped up my mtor.

My family situation is a bit odd, but from what I know my grandparents lived somewhat longer than average. I do have an older family member who I want to recommend rapamycin to, but I’m still considering how to approach the subject.

I’m sorry you have to work 12-hour shifts, but it’s also very encouraging that you’re able to pull it off. I would love to be able to crank out long periods of work without running myself into the ground.

Edit: I should mention I do have some forehead wrinkles and freckles on my arms, maybe from the considerable sun exposure I get, so it’s not like I’m completely age-free or anything.

Last edited:

TAG145

Forum Supporter
@TAG145 IIRC, ADC pretends to ask you for a prescription when you check out, but if you just ignore it the order will still go through fine. I’ve ordered a number of things from them without ever presenting a script. Best of luck with your retriever!
Thank you!

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I’m “only” 34, and people usually think I’m younger, so it’s kind of weird that rapamycin affects me so much.
The aging researcher Mikhail V Blagosklonny apparently thinks 25 is a good age to start. I’m a little late to the party but there are plenty of people who started later than me, like Dr. Alan Green, who have had great results so I’m taking comfort in that fact.
did use to lift weights exhaustively and eat tons of leucine-rich protein powder, so maybe that ramped up my mtor.
That makes sense.

Hermes

A little late to the Rapamycin party. Where do you guys get it from? I've heard Indian MART mentioned and Alldaychemist (which requires Bitcoins for payment as far as I remember). What are trustworthy options? I've ordered it on zivderdokit.store, also a pharmacy based in India which is trustworthy, but they can't ship to Austria or Switzerland. The package probably arrived Austria but got seized by customs. Usually the packages by ziverdokit.store look a little sketchy. A lot of tape around the box, nothing like the branded packages by couriers like DHL and FedEx.

Perry Staltic

A little late to the Rapamycin party. Where do you guys get it from? I've heard Indian MART mentioned and Alldaychemist (which requires Bitcoins for payment as far as I remember). What are trustworthy options? I've ordered it on zivderdokit.store, also a pharmacy based in India which is trustworthy, but they can't ship to Austria or Switzerland. The package probably arrived Austria but got seized by customs. Usually the packages by ziverdokit.store look a little sketchy. A lot of tape around the box, nothing like the branded packages by couriers like DHL and FedEx.

ADC takes echeck, which is just an ACH transfer from your bank. Open up a separate checking account for echeck and only put the amount of the purchase in it. Bank routing # and account # are all you need.

Hermes

ADC takes echeck, which is just an ACH transfer from your bank. Open up a separate checking account for echeck and only put the amount of the purchase in it. Bank routing # and account # are all you need.
What's the URL to ADC's online shop?

Thank you for your explanation.

OP
Tarmander

Tarmander

Guys, I detailed in the podcast how to get Rapa in a bunch of different ways.

This is a serious drug. If you can't figure out how to get it, you probably shouldn't be messing around with it in the first place.

For those helping others get this drug, just consider that this is not vitamin B1 or Ashwaghanda. People can hurt themselves with this, and you don't want to get wrapped up in someone who misuses rapa, and then comes back and blames you. Be smart

OP
Tarmander

Tarmander

I should probably explain my comments above:

Everyone who has tried Rapa and stuck with it has benefits from what I have observed. But it is a drug.

A few months ago I recommended it to someone, told them how to take it, and they totally messed up. I said to take 1 pill the first week, then up to 2 pills the second week, then 3 etc. They took 1 pill on day 1, 2 on day 2, then 3 pills on day 3. Way too fast.

They felt awful, had muscle pain, headaches, and almost took themselves to the hospital they were so scared. Totally freaked them out. I have been much more cautious since then.

So if someone cannot follow simple instructions on how to get it, and do some basic research, I don't think anyone should interact with them to help them get it. That is my personal opinion, but you guys can do what you want.

Rapa isn't just something you mess around with. It is very safe within the bounds of its correct use, but very unsafe outside those bounds. Telling people who don't know what they are doing about it is a massive risk.

It is probably best if they steer clear. All we need is a bunch of people in the hospital, and some news story saying "local family in the hospital after taking anti rejection drug from fringe conspiracy health forum."

This stuff is the most amazing stuff I have ever found. No one deserves it though. There is risk, and they should take the steps on their own.

Vinny

Everyone who has tried Rapa and stuck with it has benefits from what I have observed. But it is a drug.

A few months ago I recommended it to someone, told them how to take it, and they totally messed up. I said to take 1 pill the first week, then up to 2 pills the second week, then 3 etc. They took 1 pill on day 1, 2 on day 2, then 3 pills on day 3. Way too fast.

They felt awful, had muscle pain, headaches, and almost took themselves to the hospital they were so scared. Totally freaked them out. I have been much more cautious since then.

So if someone cannot follow simple instructions on how to get it, and do some basic research, I don't think anyone should interact with them to help them get it. That is my personal opinion, but you guys can do what you want.

Rapa isn't just something you mess around with. It is very safe within the bounds of its correct use, but very unsafe outside those bounds. Telling people who don't know what they are doing about it is a massive risk.

It is probably best if they steer clear. All we need is a bunch of people in the hospital, and some news story saying "local family in the hospital after taking anti rejection drug from fringe conspiracy health forum."

This stuff is the most amazing stuff I have ever found. No one deserves it though. There is risk, and they should take the steps on their own.
👏

S.Holmes

1 month update on Eddie (my geriatric chihuahua):
Eddie took off running in the field behind our house last night. He’s close to keeping up with our soon to be 3 year old dachshund. I’d estimate he ran .10 of a mile before my husband stopped him. It truly brought tears of joy to my eyes. He’s probably using his leg that had been bothering him about 75-80% of the time now. He still has a small limp and holds the leg up occasionally. We are going to keep him on the rapamycin.
Apologies if this question was already asked (and answered). I haven't had time to read the entire thread yet. I tried to order from AllDayChemist today and they need a prescription. Is there a way around this or is there another source?

Perry Staltic

Apologies if this question was already asked (and answered). I haven't had time to read the entire thread yet. I tried to order from AllDayChemist today and they need a prescription. Is there a way around this or is there another source?

Post 272

Blaine

Guys, I detailed in the podcast how to get Rapa in a bunch of different ways.

This is a serious drug. If you can't figure out how to get it, you probably shouldn't be messing around with it in the first place.

For those helping others get this drug, just consider that this is not vitamin B1 or Ashwaghanda. People can hurt themselves with this, and you don't want to get wrapped up in someone who misuses rapa, and then comes back and blames you. Be smart
I'm glad you said this actually. I think someone asked me if I was taking it every day, which is concerning.

S.Holmes

There's always a learning curve. Not being savvy about WHERE or HOW to buy something doesn't necessarily mean we don't understand dosing instructions. You were very clear about dosing in your video/audio presentation. (Thank you so much for that!) But ADC does ask for a prescription and some of us who haven't used them before didn't know that could be ignored. In fact, I had entered my birthdate wrong, just using numbers, and it kept bumping my order back to the scrip page. Once I changed the birth date info, it went through, no problem. But it was confusing.

I do understand your concern about people not being careful with dosing and am SO grateful that in spite of your concerns you chose to share this cutting edge therapy! Can hardly wait to get started! (Rest assured that I will begin with 1 mg ONCE A WEEK.)

S.Holmes

@Tarmander Cost difference aside, how do you think rapamycin compares to stem cell therapy, which some believe may eventually make us practically immortal? I have a friend who did stem cell therapy and she says it gave her back her life. Aside from the hefty pricetag, I can't find any downsides to it.

OP
Tarmander

Tarmander

@Tarmander Cost difference aside, how do you think rapamycin compares to stem cell therapy, which some believe may eventually make us practically immortal? I have a friend who did stem cell therapy and she says it gave her back her life. Aside from the hefty pricetag, I can't find any downsides to it.
never tried it. Were they her stems cells from her own body?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals