OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I thought estrogen and SHBG go up and down together?

A few people who posted their labs results on Pansterone showed lower SHBG and high free T.

ddjd

A few people who posted their labs results on Pansterone showed lower SHBG and high free T.
i think Proviron has that effect - lower SHBG and higher free T. Pansterone probably the safer option of the two!

Owen B

Not sure how well it would absorb if it's just the powder. Ideally, it should be in some sort of carrier that enhances absorption and at least makes it a liquid solution. Tocopherols/oil, ethanol, DMSO, PG, PEG, etc are all options for solvents. Given that DHEA-S is the only steroid correlated with sexual desire in women then probably anybody who has low libido and/confirmed low DHEA-S could benefit. Unless DHEA-S are very low most people probably do not need more than 5mg - 10mg daily.
Applying to the scrotum for males is to give the gonads both the necessary steroid precursors and some stimulation needed to make the Leydig cells synthesize androgens again. Serum androgens are indicating of gonadal activity, which is inversely correlated with adrenal activity. So, a good way to calm the adrenals is to raise the gonadal output of androgens as they oppose stress and improve metabolism.
This is a great thread. The light turned on with this one because I had had such bad luck taking PanSterone and StressNon topically on the skin. Estrogen effects.

But taking 5mgs of StressNon on the scrotum is giving a lot of energy. And no estrogen effects.

But the only DHEA i have is tablet form which I can crush up. But should I only mix it up with an oil or a fat? Because the Pan and the Preg are already in a fat solvent and I don't want to mix them with a DHEA + DMSO version.

I can always take the DHEA + DMSO separately but for now I'd like to mix it with the StressNon.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
This is a great thread. The light turned on with this one because I had had such bad luck taking PanSterone and StressNon topically on the skin. Estrogen effects.

But taking 5mgs of StressNon on the scrotum is giving a lot of energy. And no estrogen effects.

But the only DHEA i have is tablet form which I can crush up. But should I only mix it up with an oil or a fat? Because the Pan and the Preg are already in a fat solvent and I don't want to mix them with a DHEA + DMSO version.

I can always take the DHEA + DMSO separately but for now I'd like to mix it with the StressNon.

You can dissolve the DHEA in fat or DMSO, but if it is in DMSO then it should not be put on the same spot as the Pansterone/StressNon, as you mentioned. But it can be put on other skin area at the same time the fat-based products are applied.

vulture

You can dissolve the DHEA in fat or DMSO, but if it is in DMSO then it should not be put on the same spot as the Pansterone/StressNon, as you mentioned. But it can be put on other skin area at the same time the fat-based products are applied.
If he's using DHEA tablets wouldn't the escipients be a potential problem?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
If he's using DHEA tablets wouldn't the escipients be a potential problem?

The excipient is usually starch or some type of cellulose, so it should not dissolve in fat or DMSO. When it sediments, it can be thrown away and the liquid should have the DHEA. But if there is a pure DHEA available that of course would be much preferable to using the tablet. Some excipients bind the steroid and prevent it from dissolving but I don't know if his tablet has those or not.

Owen B

Well for now I can just mix a bit of tablet with some fat based StressNon.

And when I can afford it I'll mix some StressNon with a few drops of PanSterone.

Thanks for the feedback.

jack_zen

I want to try pansterone on the scrotum to raise my androgens. As most of the experience in this thread is about the DMSO version, which one of the available solvents should I order? (1) or (2) ?

(1) SFA esters, FEMA 2415, ethanol; or (2) tocopherols, MCT

Bogdar

Hi.

Since progesteron and DHEA are steroids hormons and I'm not fond of that, do we still benefit from spreading our balls with K2 cream ?

Does someone have already try this only with K2 ? Thanks.

andrei

@haidut hello! Does pans+andro increase cholesterol levels? Or should one have decent cholesterol levels before supplementing them? I already take them and have very strong effects. I do remember two years ago having low cholesterol levels and didn't check it since then.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut hello! Does pans+andro increase cholesterol levels? Or should one have decent cholesterol levels before supplementing them? I already take them and have very strong effects. I do remember two years ago having low cholesterol levels and didn't check it since then.

Not really, pregnenolone/DHEA/androsterone have all been shown to lower cholesterol levels. So, if yours are low then increasing sugar intake, eggs, or SFA may help raise it.

Gone Peating

@haidut

since you are unsure about how well sfa ester kuinone and pansterone will absorb on the testes, should we just take them orally together?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut

since you are unsure about how well sfa ester kuinone and pansterone will absorb on the testes, should we just take them orally together?

Some people do exactly that, but we can't endorse oral use of our products even though they are made with food-grade materials.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals