Soundios

when T is high this way, estrogen is high. Estrone is a storage form of T and I think the body gets rid of active estradiol this way.
Interesting! Is the rise in Estrogen through aromatization based primarily on total testosterone or free serum levels?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Yeah I hope @haidut can chime in. I got new blood results, here are the latest ones :

I’ll use “u” for the greek “micro” character:

Red Blood Cell : 5,52 mill/uL (4,6-5,8 mill/uL)
Hemoglobin : 16,6 g/dL (13-18 g/dL)
Hematocrites : 48,5% (40-52%)
(Tell me if you need the rest like MCV, MCH, Platelets, etc. they are all on my lab normal ranges)

Ferritin : 103 ng/mL (30-350 ng/mL)
Iron : 112 ug/dL (40-160 ug/dL)
Transferrin : 234 mg/dL (210-430 mg/dL)
Transferrin Saturation Index : 48% (20-55%)

Luteinizing Hormone LH : 7 U/L (Men : 1,5 - 34,6 U/L)
FSH : 6 U/L (1,4-18,1 U/L)
Free Testosterone : 53,48 pg/mL (<=23,08 pg/mL) (Holy ***t, more than double of the lab top range)
Testosterone : 6,82 ng/mL (1,30-10,20 ng/mL)
Sex Hormone Binding Globulin SHBG : 21,7 nmol/L (12-75 nmol/L)
TSH : 1,11 uU/mL (0,20-4,60 uU/mL)
Prolactin : 6,9 ng/mL (Men: 1-20 ng/mL)
Progesterone : 0,58 ng/mL (<= 1 ng/mL)
17-Beta Estradiol : 36 pg/mL (10-50 pg/mL)
DHEA-S : 2,09 ug/mL (0,35-4,41 ug/mL)

Pending : DHT, E1

Everything else seems in range. Are those Prolactin and E2 levels OK ?

Already responded to your other post. I would try to lower DHEA usage for a few weeks and then retest. DHEA can raise estrone and lower SHBG, which would explain the high estrone and very high free T on your labs.

Antonello

@haidut when you said topical pregnenolone work best on the gonads when kept under 10mg you mean 6drops stressnon or 1drop is enough because the potentiate SFAester ?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut when you said topical pregnenolone work best on the gonads when kept under 10mg you mean 6drops stressnon or 1drop is enough because the potentiate SFAester ?

I don't know if there is potentiation with SFA ester like there is with DMSO. I meant oral pregnenolone when I made that comment. Topical pregnenolone is heavily metabolized by skin so if it is spread over a large skin area then probably a bigger dose can be used and it should still be androgenic. Orally, it goes to the liver, which has a limited capacity to metabolize a specific dose over a period of time so lower doses would be better for downstream conversion.

Antonello

I don't know if there is potentiation with SFA ester like there is with DMSO. I meant oral pregnenolone when I made that comment. Topical pregnenolone is heavily metabolized by skin so if it is spread over a large skin area then probably a bigger dose can be used and it should still be androgenic. Orally, it goes to the liver, which has a limited capacity to metabolize a specific dose over a period of time so lower doses would be better for downstream conversion.
I was referring to pregnenolone on scrotum for give raw material to the gonads. You mentioned in the first page pregnenolone can be considered as a substitute of hcg and because I have shut down my production due to overuse of steroids I'm looking for help, gonadin didn't work btw.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I was referring to pregnenolone on scrotum for give raw material to the gonads. You mentioned in the first page pregnenolone can be considered as a substitute of hcg and because I have shut down my production due to overuse of steroids I'm looking for help, gonadin didn't work btw.

If pregnenolone is used by itself then probably a dose of up to 10mg daily would be OK. If it is combined with DHEA, then 5mg of each is probably more than enough.

Antonello

If pregnenolone is used by itself then probably a dose of up to 10mg daily would be OK. If it is combined with DHEA, then 5mg of each is probably more than enough.
so just for make it clear we can said pregnenolone on the scrotum can help the gonads to recovery

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
so just for make it clear we can said stressnon 6 drops on the scrotum can help the gonads to recovery

I think we discussed before not asking about effectiveness of specific products for specific conditions. I am not legally allowed to answer such questions. I provided enough info by talking about generic pregnenolone and its doses.

Last edited:

Antonello

I think we discussed before not asking about effectiveness of specific products for specific conditions. I am not legally allowed to answer such questions. I provided enough info by talking about generic pregnenolone and it doses.
I'm sorry my mistake I've edited my post

gp3690

Since pansterone is no longer in DMSO, what would a good dose be for scrotal application in tocopherol/MCT?