PUTFOT

So what's the difference between androgens being in blood vs tissue? Are there benefits to androgens staying in blood?

Makrosky

honestly i have never really noticed any specific negative effects of high calcium but for what its worth after i started using k2 (still consuming 2g+ calcium per day , but i have only recently increased that to 5g) urinating felt better and more complete , my jaw felt very strong and locked forward but not like experiencing jaw clenching , my teeth were much smoother like i had them sanded back and lubricated and the small amount of translucent spots on my teeth vanished and i think i noticed a postive effect on skin . Actually sometimes after a shower i will put 6-7 drops of kuinone in my hands and massage it in all over my face..it seems very lifting and clarifying.

id recommend everyone use kuinone regardless of how high their calcium intake is:handok:

I get extremely good results from K2 mk4 (Kuinone) too!! It is great. By the way how much are you taking ? Oral/topical ?

And yes, when I take K2, not in the scrotum, just oral and topical (but I take a lot) I feel waaay less reacting to other peoples mean comments.

After the age of 30 most people really get into a catabolic state driven by low thyroid and high adrenal (cortisol, adrenaline) function. Adrenals are opposite to gonads in function. Look at most people over 30 when wearing a bathing suit. The effects of cortisol are hard to miss in both men (big gut) and women (thin limbs and bony appearance with obvious muscle loss). It is a well known process and endocrinologists know about it but it is ascribed as a normal feature of aging. So, keeping adrenal function low should allow gonads and thyroid some legroom to work better.

A lot of people I keep encountering in life at one point or another talk about smoking weed and I have found loooots of people (including myself) which around 30 stoped smoking weed because it feels bad for them (anxiety, paranoia, cold body, etc.). Interesting.

PUTFOT

There is a study showing Leydig cells have androgen receptors but their role is unknown. The authors speculated that these receptors are there to downregulate androgen production if it becomes too high, so the androsterone may be affecting them.
Affecting them by down regulating them?

Koveras

@haidut

Pharmacokinetics of testosterone cream applied to scrotal skin. - PubMed - NCBI

Scrotal skin is thin and has high steroid permeability, but the pharmacokinetics of testosterone via the scrotal skin route has not been studied in detail. The aim of this study was to define the pharmacokinetics of testosterone delivered via the scrotal skin route. The study was a single-center, three-phase cross-over pharmacokinetic study of three single doses (12.5, 25, 50 mg) of testosterone cream administered in random sequence on different days with at least 2 days between doses to healthy eugonadal volunteers with endogenous testosterone suppressed by administration of nandrolone decanoate. Serum testosterone, DHT and estradiol concentrations were measured by liquid chromatograpy, mass spectrometry in extracts of serum taken before and for 16 h after administration of each of the three doses of testosterone cream to the scrotal skin. Testosterone administration onto the scrotal skin produced a swift (peak 1.9-2.8 h), dose-dependent (p < 0.0001) increase in serum testosterone with the 25 mg dose maintaining physiological levels for 16 h. Serum DHT displayed a time- (p < 0.0001), but not dose-dependent, increase in concentration reaching a peak concentration of 1.2 ng/mL (4.1 nm) at 4.9 h which was delayed by 2 h after peak serum testosterone. There were no significant changes in serum estradiol over time after testosterone administration. We conclude that testosterone administration to scrotal skin is well tolerated and produces dose-dependent peak serum testosterone concentration with a much lower dose relative to the non-scrotal transdermal route.

Constatine

@haidut

Scrotal skin is thin and has high steroid permeability, but the pharmacokinetics of testosterone via the scrotal skin route has not been studied in detail. The aim of this study was to define the pharmacokinetics of testosterone delivered via the scrotal skin route. The study was a single-center, three-phase cross-over pharmacokinetic study of three single doses (12.5, 25, 50 mg) of testosterone cream administered in random sequence on different days with at least 2 days between doses to healthy eugonadal volunteers with endogenous testosterone suppressed by administration of nandrolone decanoate. Serum testosterone, DHT and estradiol concentrations were measured by liquid chromatograpy, mass spectrometry in extracts of serum taken before and for 16 h after administration of each of the three doses of testosterone cream to the scrotal skin. Testosterone administration onto the scrotal skin produced a swift (peak 1.9-2.8 h), dose-dependent (p < 0.0001) increase in serum testosterone with the 25 mg dose maintaining physiological levels for 16 h. Serum DHT displayed a time- (p < 0.0001), but not dose-dependent, increase in concentration reaching a peak concentration of 1.2 ng/mL (4.1 nm) at 4.9 h which was delayed by 2 h after peak serum testosterone. There were no significant changes in serum estradiol over time after testosterone administration. We conclude that testosterone administration to scrotal skin is well tolerated and produces dose-dependent peak serum testosterone concentration with a much lower dose relative to the non-scrotal transdermal route.
Great find

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut

Yep, thank, I just send this study to another person over email. It seems like we search for the same things :):
This is one of the reasons I think Pansterone, progesterone, androsterone to the scrotum can achieve a lot more with lower doses. So, people looking to boost say low DHEA-S could get a double benefit with pansterone to the scrotum as it will both raise T and DHEA-S levels a lot more than the same dose orally or to other skin areas. Even though, with the DMSO the difference in skin thickness may not matter much.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Bump.
Just updated the original thread with a very interesting study on scrotal administration of T and the advantages it has over other routes of administration.

Diokine

I've had huge increases in androgenic activity from this route; notably my testicles are probably close to 50% larger on average, and also much firmer. They are also now almost nearly the same size, I think this has more to do with stretching and nerve/hip recuperation than the application of steroids but it's hard to differentiate the two.

I've also gone through almost a second puberty of sorts, I've never had a very full beard but recently I've had several people compliment my facial hair, the hair on my chest is much thicker, and my "happy trail" is completely filled in. My voice is noticeably deeper. I'm also the strongest and fittest I've been in my life, and I'm nearly 30 years old.

Stryker

@ecstatichamster @tca300 @Stryker Anyone else with benefits from this. Are you using DMSO or MCT versions of pansterone (If that is what you are using/used before)
Yeah ATM I use 1 drop of kuinone and 4 drops on pan with 3 drops of KDHT , the most notable benefit is the increase strength and muscular endurance , specificly "power" like when first grabbing a weighted object.. no thought about can I lift this it seems heavy .. just pure pop and power with less induced fatigue

All Dmso versions because I don't get any negative reaction from it

Dan010101

I've had huge increases in androgenic activity from this route; notably my testicles are probably close to 50% larger on average, and also much firmer. They are also now almost nearly the same size, I think this has more to do with stretching and nerve/hip recuperation than the application of steroids but it's hard to differentiate the two.

I've also gone through almost a second puberty of sorts, I've never had a very full beard but recently I've had several people compliment my facial hair, the hair on my chest is much thicker, and my "happy trail" is completely filled in. My voice is noticeably deeper. I'm also the strongest and fittest I've been in my life, and I'm nearly 30 years old.

Mind sharing your nerve/hip recuperation protocol?

Wagner83

How much do you use and how often?

Lucenzo01

I have been using 5 drops of oil-based K2 and E (at different times, K2 at morning and E at night) with great success. Studying and working right now and feeling way less stressed, more calmer and chill. Would be a good idea to put vitamin A and D on scrotum?

Wagner83

I have been using 5 drops of oil-based K2 and E (at different times, K2 at morning and E at night) with great success. Studying and working right now and feeling way less stressed, more calmer and chill. Would be a good idea to put vitamin A and D on scrotum?
How many days in a row have you used K2 on scrotum? I'm curious if you will experience diminishing effects over time.

Lucenzo01

How many days in a row have you used K2 on scrotum? I'm curious if you will experience diminishing effects over time.

2 days right now, same result overall. It seems that I can go longer without eating without crashing, maybe it's for the effect of vitamin E on pufa.

Wagner83

2 days right now, same result overall. It seems that I can go longer without eating without crashing, maybe it's for the effect of vitamin E on pufa.
Keep us updated in two weeks. I'm not sure if the diminishing effects of K2 apply to scrotum use so it will be interesting to see.

Lucenzo01

Keep us updated in two weeks. I'm not sure if the diminishing effects of K2 apply to scrotum use so it will be interesting to see.

Last night I rubbed my balls with 60.000 IU's of vitamin A with one gram of vitamin E and this morning I rubbed them again with 5 mg of vitamin K2 and I have been having laughter attacks that I haven't had in years, libido is sky-high, erections and sexual performance are top and I'm smoking way less. I'm doing niacinamide, lysine, and a monster energy drink with every meal. Feeling good (knock on wood).

I want to add vitamin D3 to my balls-stack but I don't know how safe it is, I had bad experiences with it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals