Raising Money To Study Alternative Cancer Treatments

Chopper

I hadn't had much experience with cancer, but one of my parents was recently diagnosed. Through this experience, I've realized that mainstream cancer treatment is barbaric. Basically just cut it out or burn it up. Then I'm reading Peat's thoughts on cancer and all these other alternative sites claiming to have the cure for cancer (hemp oil, chia seeds, wasp pollen, etc. etc.). The alternative treatments, if effective, would be amazingly less invasive.

My question is, are people doing studies on these methods? If so, do they need funding? If not, why not?

Richiebogie

Max Gerson (1881 - 1959) worked out an elimination diet which not only stopped his migraines, but he found it stopped all sorts of other seemingly unrelated disease symptoms in other people.

He moved to the US and continued his tests. When he presented his papers on all the people whose cancer disappeared after trying his diet, the medical establishment said no.

Officially there is no cure for cancer, but orthodox medical treatments of chemo, radiation, surgery offer the best hope of recovery.

Trump is investigating vaccines, so cancer may not be far away.

People are beginning to realise the false prophets of mainstream media and other special interest groups.

Parsifal

Peat has talked about Warburg, Koch, Gerson and Danapoulos regarding cancer treatment. There are crowdfunding alternative scientific research but does not work very much unfortunately, I think Gerald Pollack is the direct of one of this organization.

burtlancast

My question is, are people doing studies on these methods? If so, do they need funding? If not, why not?

The IN VITRO/animal research is always going on.
The CLINICAL research (with humans) is locked away behind a 300 million paywall.

A doctor can cite any IN VITRO/animal research for a new cancer treatment it pleases him, if he can't produce the CLINICAL research, he's going to prison and will be looking for another line of work.

That's how you lock away a profession.

D

danishispsychic

Hulda Clark had some interesting things to say about cancer...

jondoeuk

The IN VITRO/animal research is always going on.
The CLINICAL research (with humans) is locked away behind a 300 million paywall.

A doctor can cite any IN VITRO/animal research for a new cancer treatment it pleases him, if he can't produce the CLINICAL research, he's going to prison and will be looking for another line of work.

That's how you lock away a profession.

What do you mean by ''is locked away behind a 300 million paywall'' and ''if he can't produce the CLINICAL research, he's going to prison and will be looking for another line of work''?

burtlancast

What do you mean by ''is locked away behind a 300 million paywall'' and ''if he can't produce the CLINICAL research, he's going to prison and will be looking for another line of work''?

There's conflicting deontological clauses where doctors can lose their licenses for using unauthorized treatments. See Burzynsky movie.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals