Raised scrotum causes/treatments?

Sampa

DHT and adrenergic status are the main factors .
Better to always tray to fix the root cause, but if someone want a quick but temprary solution, proviron and/or alpha blocker ( phentolamine/doxazosin/tansulosin) fast make the balls and sac hang very low.

hei

Mine has never not been bunched right up except for in the past few years when I tried some of the hormonal supplements (and then only some of the time). Certainly not when I was a teenager or in my 20s. Used to wonder what people were talking about. Funny to see this stuff and realise that your body was through with life from the very beginning, that you ended up with a total lemon on which nothing ever worked right.
My nuts themselves were shrinking through all of last year.
I've finally figured out the root cause of my problem, it's not hormones but bloody c*rcumcision. After months of trying to restore the shaft skin my scrotum gradually started to move back slightly and hang better, regardless of hormones or hormone use. My mutilators cut me so tight that my scrotum couldn't even function properly.
Of course this won't be the case for everyone but it might be something to consider for anyone with a similar problem. I truly wish the worst for everyone who performs this barbaric mutilation or has it done to another person.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals