• Due to excessive bot signups along with nefarious actors we are limiting forum registration. Keep checking back for the register link to appear. Please do not send emails or have someone post to the forum asking for a signup link. Until the current climate changes we do not see a change of this policy. To join the forum you must have a compelling reason. Letting us know what skills/knowledge you will bring to the community along with the intent of your stay here will help in getting you approved.

Rainmaking Time: Life Supporting Substances

charlie

The Law & Order Admin
Rainmaking Time: Life Supporting Substances

Attachments

• Rainmaking Time- Ray Peat-Life Supporting Substances.mp3
    33.3 MB · Views: 365

charlie

The Law & Order Admin
Really good interview. Talks about pregnenolone, progestorone, thyroid supplement and some other things. Good stuff! :thumbup:

norxgirl

Really enjoyed this audio and intro to this new site - Rainmaking Time. Can't seem to get enough Ray Peat....

charlie

The Law & Order Admin
norxgirl, that was a great interview, I agree!

I am taking a break right now from posting up interviews but eventually I went get back on it. I spent so much time on the forum the first couple months, just need myself a little break.

If anyone has the time and they want to donate it to the community by posting up radio interviews then please feel free.