Radiation Damage Information and Remedies

OP
P

Peatness

Radiation poisoning has symptoms such as loss of appetite, vomiting, nausea, diarrhea, headache, rapid heartbeat, malaise, and much more. If the dosage is below low as 30 rads, it can lead to a decrease in the white blood cells, headaches, nausea, and vomiting. Dosage over 300 rads results in the damage of nerve cells, hair loss, and damage to the cells lining the G.I. tract.

David PS

1657813297915.png

David PS

sunny

I have to get some dental x rays. Put off too long. Need cavities fixed. Making a mitigation strategy. This thread is very helpful. I am getting a red light for immediately after x rays. Does anyone know which of these, or maybe another, would be best?

Looking at :

Life Giving Store - LGS1: Orange & Red 610nm - 630nm - 670nm , Orange and Red 610nm - 630nm - 670 nm . (This is a plug in so that may be a downside).

and

Red Light Man - Red-Infrared Combo Mini - Red Light Man , 620, 670, 760, 830 nm.

They have different wavelengths save for the 760nm.

Birdie

It is 5G for thee and not for me...guess where 5G is banned and who lives there.​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/iY94DE2bZtG8/

I don't want it either! Alas, my city isn't included. I wonder about other cities like Jupiter where lots of big money types live. I didn't know about this law. But, since they put them in areas of dense population, they haven't put them here yet. Maybe someday tho...

OP
P

Peatness

I don't want it either! Alas, my city isn't included. I wonder about other cities like Jupiter where lots of big money types live. I didn't know about this law. But, since they put them in areas of dense population, they haven't put them here yet. Maybe someday tho...
5G is a bioweapon imo makes sense why Trump and Bill Gates don't want it. I'm surrounded where I am - toasting nicely lol

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals