Radiation Damage Information and Remedies

OP
P

Peatness

Nervous system manipulation by electromagnetic fields from monitors​

Patent - US6506148B2​

Abstract​

Physiological effects have been observed in a human subject in response to stimulation of the skin with weak electromagnetic fields that are pulsed with certain frequencies near ½ Hz or 2.4 Hz, such as to excite a sensory resonance. Many computer monitors and TV tubes, when displaying pulsed images, emit pulsed electromagnetic fields of sufficient amplitudes to cause such excitation. It is therefore possible to manipulate the nervous system of a subject by pulsing images displayed on a nearby computer monitor or TV set. For the latter, the image pulsing may be imbedded in the program material, or it may be overlaid by modulating a video stream, either as an RF signal or as a video signal. The image displayed on a computer monitor may be pulsed effectively by a simple computer program. For certain monitors, pulsed electromagnetic fields capable of exciting sensory resonances in nearby subjects may be generated even as the displayed images are pulsed with subliminal intensity.

OP
P

Peatness

OP
P

Peatness

OP
P

Peatness

Your symptoms from your other threads does sound very similar to radiation damage or some sort of oxidation stress. I have similar symptoms to you. I too have had lots of xrays mri and one ct scan, contrast dyes, and vaccine toxins. My tissues are easily injured now. One of the reasons I started the thread was to investigate remedies and I think there are plenty. The problem is that we are being bombarded by emf and our food/water supplies are compromised. Getting better means limiting toxins.
I’m a targeted individual and exposed to radiation a daily basis I am looking into these remedies

OP
P

Peatness

Cardenosine for radiation

11. Radiation/EMF
[The protection of mice against x-radiation using sodium succinate] - PubMed
The inhibitory effect of succinate on radiation-enhanced mitochondrial lipid peroxidation - PubMed

David PS

OP
P

Peatness

47:02 - Ray's preparation for nuclear war, remedies for radiation exposure

OP
P

Peatness

This week, we discuss EMF solutions with Jared Scholten, the sales director for Faraday Defense, a Michigan-based company offering solutions to protect both people and equipment from EMF radiation and electromagnetic and radio-frequency interference—such as that produced by an EMP—that can cause electronics to malfunction or stop working entirely. The company’s flagship products, conductive textiles, are known for their shielding applications.

In addition to defining EMF radiation and reviewing considerations pertaining to privacy, health, and functionality, Jared and I will discuss do-it-yourself measures as well as the merits of hiring an EMF home tracing expert to assist with additional protection and remediation.

Related Solari Reports:
Loosen Technology’s Grip on Your Mind by Corey Lynn
Related Reading:
Faraday Defense
Wi Fi test in school on plants growth
Recommended by Jared:
LessEMF.com — They focus on wearables that protect from EMF. There is still a lot of research being done in this field, but they have a lot of different products.
Mercola Market — Dr. Mercola has some products that apply to the EMF world and, as I understand it, has been doing a lot of research in this field.
EMP Doctor — Dr. Arthur Bradley dives into emergency preparedness with a focus on the threat of EMP and how to protect against it.
Handbook to Practical Disaster Preparedness for the Family, 3rd Edition, by Arthur T. Bradley, PhD — A great book by Dr. Arthur Bradley that focuses on the basics of disaster preparedness for the family.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
P

Peatness

OP
P

Peatness

Last edited by a moderator: