Radiation Damage Information and Remedies

Rafe

@Bruna
That’s not a direct quote. It does look like a quote the way I formatted it.

It’s just a statement I wrote summarizing that idea in RPs papers & interviews on radiation, stress, & estrogen.

Here’s one interview of RP talking about these ideas:

View: https://youtu.be/pSVhiJCSVdk

Davsey85

I think with emf no amount of antioxidants selenium,magnesium,zinc will help if one is quite sensitive.

Best solution is probably to get out

OP
P

Peatness

SamYo123

I think Jack kruse mentions how cold thermogenesis can help those with to much emf/radiation exposure,

Please add any useful articles, videos, and treatments. Thoughts and personal experiences welcome too.

On Radiation

Ray Peat said: It starts a chain of inflammation-related events, and the process can be interrupted, to reduce the degree of fibrosis, cell death, and cancerization.

Helpful remedies

Thyroid, progesterone, pregnenolone, and carbon dioxide are others

Coffee and Orange Juice as chelators for gadolinium (this is a popular contrast dye used in MRI and CT scans, contrary to what your doctor tells you it is not safe.)

DHEA

I would add low dose DHEA a few days before the radiation. A DHEA derivative/metabolite is used by the US military for radiation protection and recovery. Haidut

Taurine

Radiation protection following nuclear power accidents: a survey of putative mechanisms involved in the radioprotective actions of taurine during and after radiation exposure

Dr. Ray Peat on Red Light

"Even ultraviolet light can produce electronic excitation and bystander effects that destabilize cells, but, unlike gamma rays and x-rays, ultraviolet light doesn't penetrate deeply into the body. In visible light, it is only the red component that can pass deeply into the tissue, and it happens that red light is able to "quench" many excited electrons, restoring them to their normal resting or ground state. In a solid material,such as a seed or hair or bone, excited electrons will persist for a long time (hours in the seed and hair, years in bone), but with a brief exposure to red light, they will return to their normal state. This beneficial effect of the red component of sunlight helps to keep plants from being sunburned. If the red light is removed from sunlight, even the blue light by itself is quickly toxic to their mitochondria. During the night animals' respiratory enzymes lose some of their effectiveness, possibly from the effects of random lipid peroxidation, and red light restores their activity."

Some forum threads related to radiation

A Collection Of 5G And Cell Phone Radiation Articles

EM Radiation From Headphones - Demonstration

Cell Phone RADIATION & 5G DANGERS | An In-Depth Exploration

Radiation Spreading Across Europe

Radiation Mitigation & Recovery

Nutritional Protection For X-rays?

EMF Radiation 3g 4g 5g - What Are You All Doing To Combat

What Can Be Done To Fight Radiation's Blockage Of Vit K-dependent Processes?

Emf (computer , Phone Etc) Radiation Solutions

Ionizing Radiation In Context 1, Politics And Science, 2009

Topical Taurine Is Protective Against UV Radiation?

Radiation Hormesis, And My Personal Experience With Such

State Of California Says Cellphone Radiation (EMF) Is Unsafe And Causes Brain Cancer

Does Prolonged Radiofrequency Radiation Emitted From Wi-Fi Devices Induce DNA Damage In Various Tiss

Intestinal Radiation Increases Permeability

Blocking The Negative Effects Of Electromagnetic Radiation

Is there any way to shield from refrigerator radiation?

Radiation From X-rays - Just How Dangerous?

Is there evidence that thyroid progesterone and dhea are protective against radiation???

Z

Zsazsa

I think with emf no amount of antioxidants selenium,magnesium,zinc will help if one is quite sensitive.

Best solution is probably to get out
I had to throw away my old cordless phone sets both at home and at work back in 2015 when I figured out they were harming my brain. I was sensitive to the plasma TV set in my living room. Magnesium was a life saver. I still have the same TV set.

I've had A LOT of x-rays, CT scans, etc etc, due to various injuries growing up and health scares. This thread is somewhat depressing to me and I certainly hope metabolism damage from radiation can be repaired or at least shifted back to some level or normal, otherwise I'm fked!
I am worried for my husband too, having lots of x-rays with dentall work in the last 5 years and recently 2 more x-rays, 2 CAT scans and an MRI :/

I had to throw away my old cordless phone sets both at home and at work back in 2015 when I figured out they were harming my brain. I was sensitive to the plasma TV set in my living room. Magnesium was a life saver. I still have the same TV set.
I had a tiny desk cooling desk fan from Costco that was puting out emf's higher than my microwave. I don't know how high they were because the meter didn't go that high. That fan caused me a year of horrible burning back pain before I figured it out. Interestingly the large tower fan didn't put out much. The little one is deadly! I think it was this fan combo pack.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220105-161358_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220105-161358_Samsung Internet.jpg
    232 KB · Views: 26
OP
P

Peatness

Biotin Radiation

RealNeat

I had a tiny desk cooling desk fan from Costco that was puting out emf's higher than my microwave. I don't know how high they were because the meter didn't go that high. That fan caused me a year of horrible burning back pain before I figured it out. Interestingly the large tower fan didn't put out much. The little one is deadly! I think it was this fan combo pack.
Are you talking magnetic fields or RF? A fan shouldn't be producing RF...

No it shouldn't be puting out emf's like that. The large one doesn't do that. I will have to pull it out of my storage tomorrow and take a pic of the fan and the emf's on the meter. I kept it thinking it might have given me permanent damage or might have given me cancer, my back hurt so bad. Thankfully i have no issues, but that was a painful year of sleeping.

"Do Fans Emit EMF Radiation?​

The simple answer is that yes, electric fans do emit some EMF radiation. In fact, fans, especially modern tower fans, actually emit a surprising amount of electric field radiation, more than I would have imagined.

In fact, I just measured a tower fan, and at very close distances, it was almost maxing out the electric field readings on my Trifield TF2.

However, distance is the important factor to consider here. Although fans do actually emit a fairly large amount of EMF radiation when they are operating, it falls off very quickly with distance."

NathanK

A while back someone wrote about famotidine being good for x-rays. I remember because I have a small bottle of the stuff I marked, "x-rays" in my cabinet. I don't think anybody mentioned aspirin yet either. Red light is of course excellent. The latter two being the most potent.

Also, I saw an article the other day about phone radiation worth looking into if you spend a lot of time with one. I think those folding phones were the highest. Google Pixels were up there too.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals